[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon you called me a sand what????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Anon you called me a sand what????
>>
a sandnigger now suck this superior bwc you haji bitch

>tfw no nonwhite gf into raceplay
>>
>>34390293
No I said I would strap you to an OR table naked and SAND off your nipples with an electric belt sander. Then I would SAND your breasts off until they were just two exposed meaty wounds.

Then I would fuck the wounds as you watched.

Jeez, listen up next time.
>>
>>34390330
TAKBIR YOU BITCH
>>
a sandal woman.

you look like a sandals kind of woman.
>>
>>34390330
>dude why cant niggers stop fucking our women reeee lmao
>dude I love fucking nonblacknonwhite women with my BLEACH cock lmao
really makes the ol ticker tick
>>
>>34390454
It's alright when white dudes do it.
>>
>>34390507
>It's alright when white dudes do it.
Typical white hypocrite, to be H
>>
>>34390507
>>34390515

this. its okay when white men do it.
>>
>>34390531
>this. its okay when white men do it.
Typical white hypocrite two bea H
>>
That's not you. Whoever it is deserves to get cancer though.
>>
File: BLEACHED 8.jpg (31KB, 354x469px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED 8.jpg
31KB, 354x469px
>>34390546
>>34390531
>>34390515
>>34390507

Black dudes are absolutely notorious for leaving their pregnant partener in the dust
>>
>>34390546

not at all, its my white privilege.
>>
>>34390515
>>34390546

well i don't really care what white women do anyway, they rank low on my women tier chart, i just don't want niggers to have anything good.
>>
>>34390588
Ok but I'm not black

why do whites always deflect onto "b-but blacks" and projecti their racemixing fetish onto the debate?

>>34390590
Yeah its your privilege that lets you be such a hypocrite, 2 bee |-|

>dude niggers need to stop taking our women lmao
>dude you want to have sex/marry with women of your own race? lemme ignore that and imply you want white women oh btw your women are my property lmao

>>34390601
I'm not black and I don't want white women II B |=|

I just want women of my own race
>>
>>34390623

>not checking my white privileges

That's pretty racist of you desu.
>>
I called you a sand nigger baby girl. *reflects her laugh and smiling face. Cum on her tits later"
>>
>>34390643
To be desu I really don't even consider you to exist since the only thing I check is digits
>>
File: BLEACHED 9.jpg (25KB, 584x445px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED 9.jpg
25KB, 584x445px
>>34390643

Uhhh racist and sexist much? i mean come on!!!!!
>>
>>34390588
Black Women are notorious for not using Birth Control, and having multiple baby daddies.

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe... #White Genocide

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to increase the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin ugly black women are behind this post/hi-jack.

Strategies they use:

*Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
*Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
*Posing as white guys who likes black women

The goal being to increase the value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires and normalizing relationship between dark black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/Black "Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

Within the Black community is a concept called colorism where the most undesirable women have dark skin complexions. There's also a growing rift between black women and black men, and animosity over black men dating lighter skin women, racially ambiguous mixed women or white women.

They are using their low self-esteem and desperation to organize an underground activist movement (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

It's a battle between:
Dark skin Black Women vs Black Men
Dark skin Black Women vs Mixed Women
Dark skin Black Women vs White Women

-- Groups that push the Agenda --

*Swirlers Movement
*BWGTOW (Black Women Going Their Own Way)
*Negro Bed Wenches
*Colorism Minded Black Women

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

Source: https://youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
>>
>>34390293
me: Y-you bitch I said you're a s-sandn-

>she gets me out of the car and wrestles me to the ground

her: SAY IT ANON, GO AHEAD

me: you w-wont win!

>i am now visibly erect, her rubbing against my cawk as she pins me down has made me hard

me: A-Ah! WTF

her: Oh you fucking disgusting pig. I'll teach you to be a pervent

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

>she rips long hard farts on my dick. i can't resist and i drop a huge load in my pants. afterwards she gets up kicks me in the ribs and drives away
>>
>>34390293
NIGGER! A SANDNIGGER!!!
Get your hearing checked you pedophile worshipping cunt.
>>
I would like to crusade her pussy
>>
>>34390293
A-a-a sandqueen! Haha, d-didn't you h-hear me the first time?

>tfw girls like this aren't being whores for MY affection. Ans this has no basis, but she kinda looks shit at sex lol
>>
>>34390601
>i just don't want niggers to have anything good

Damn, right in the gut. This is a step above all the other joke racism. What did we do to you? Like, damn...
>>
>>34390454
it's ok if it's a fetish
>>
>>34390293
>Anon you called me a sand what????

A sandwich.
Go get me a sandwich.
>>
>>34390908
>it's ok if it's a fetish
So it's ok when black guys fetishize white girls (NOTE: I am not black), ok
>>
>>34390293
What's the ass look like?
>>
>>34390601
>>34390884

Anon, pls tell. I crying bcos u ;_;
>>
File: arraaabslut.jpg (111KB, 1080x718px) Image search: [Google]
arraaabslut.jpg
111KB, 1080x718px
>>34390984

Im a moderate anon!
>>
>>34391075
fugg nice buttocks
>>
>>34390776
How would you deal with a son that writes shit like this on a panda watching board?
>>
>>34391075

Built for BWC
>>
File: 1476846937501.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476846937501.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>34390293
s-sorry
y-you too
>>
>>34391836
hah, I get it! It's because she has barely any ass
>>
>>34391614
I'd give his college money to his sister, she's pregnant with Tyrone's baby and they need it for a down payment on a house.
That boy obviously isn't going anywhere.
>>
A SAND NEGRO
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.