[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reli

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: March 20 462.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
March 20 462.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Hey /r9k/

Help me make a religion. Dubs get whatever they say to be put in, and I take all good ideas. This is for my comparative values and beliefs project.
>>
A lot of religions have the common theme of appealing to the very poor, starving and suffering (asceticism, buddhism, many). Try to follow the same model but base it around sexual starvation and social isolation. Demonize casual sex, weed, etc and all that stuff. Make it the robots' religion.
>>
Make it so traps are straight
>>
When you die you become a protagonist in your favorite anime
>>
>>34390156
Make a scripture that praises egoism and daring, and saints are just guys with massive balls that talked their way out of heaven/hell/purgatory, and the scripture implies they still roam the earth.
>>
A religion must have a ritual. I suggest a ritual that I had when I was poor.

While low on money, I noticed that oatmeal is cheap, filling, nutritious, tasty, and satisfying. No matter how bad my life gets, I learned, I'll always be able to afford to eat as much oatmeal as I like. So in the morning and evening, I prepared a bowl of oatmeal, thin with brown sugar the way I like it, enjoyed my oats outside, and resolved to be thankful for them. In this way, I remained content despite my situation.
>>
>>34390156
Since /r9k/ is full of FAGS, make a large part of it based around homosexuality
>>
>>34390420
Putting this shit in just for 420
>>
>>34390156
This is a testing site for a race of gods that have run out of ideas to use their omnipotence to express. So they created DNA, which would naturally develop into random bots with consciousnesses similar to their own (humans, although the way they evolved was completely incidental, and there are plenty of ayys out there who fulfill a similar function despite being physiologically bizarre), suspended it in an endless void, and subjected the resulting creatures to random conditions to see what ideas they got. All of the good ideas get put in the next creation cycle and the people who had them become members of the god-race as a reward. The bad ideas die with those who had them and they go back into nothingness.
>>
>>34390435
>homosexuality is not allowed
>inb4 kicked from liberal ass school
>>
>>34390477
Nice dubs. I like the ideas of an infinite cycle of gods, each needing to use their ideas to make a new race that have god-like qualities. It's basically a theory of reincarnation cycle where eventually all life forms will become perfect, like tadokoro megumi
>>
>>34390156
Your thread is gay. Your religion is gay. Delet this now.
>>
>>34390633
Anon your religion has to be gay now. Dubs demand it. Maybe the race of genetic gods fucked up the gene code somehow and the only way to fix is through being homosexual. Or maybe it's a way of defiance through species suicide.
>>
>>34390703
B-but that would mean traps are gay now
>>34390633
>delet this now
Maybe I just won't do the project
>>
>>34390156

>Transgenderism is the one and only deadly sin which is punishable by life of torture in the realm of the fallen which is filled with various atrocities of nature where they belong. The realm of the fallen is filled with nothingness, people sentenced to the realm of nothingness have the same needs as any mortal, but they cannot die. That means that they are constantly starving, dying of thirst, choking due to the lack of oxygen and going insane due to the sole solitude and isolation they experience.
>>
>>34390751
Maybe it's more of a spiritual delete or some hippy shit like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.