[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How/should i stop him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (52KB, 872x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
52KB, 872x574px
>Canadian
>Know some guy who's a robot
>Not the smartest ( not uni level)
>Gives up
>What's to fight for Syria ( his country)
>Right after hs, no training
>Never held a gun
>Tell him he's being an idiot, that he wont change anything he'll just die
> Tells me he cant do anything else and "I don't understand"
>Wtf do i do
>>
>>34389761
Go with him and get some Muslim slave pussy
>>
>>34389869
I'd rather die, fk man i don't know why i even give a shit. But he's just to depressing
>>
You shouldn't stop him. War is a great sacrifice, it's noble of him to dedicate himself to his country.
>>
>>34389986
I agree, but my only problem is that he'll be 18 and they wont do shit with him. Why not get a proper education and be of some actual help.
>>
>>34389761

Tell him to join the Canadian army.

And tell him that Syria was and still is a shithole not worth fighting for. It's just a scrap of land.
>>
>>34389761
1 less shitskin in Canada, what are you upset about?
>>
Show him some 'moderate' beheading videos and tell him that's very likely to happen to him, a timid pussy venturing into battle. Assuming you're both politically retarded, I'm assuming he wants to fight for anti government rebels? If so, try to educate him on the whole situation (and yourself).
>>
>>34390140
Lol yup, he wants to fight for the anti gov rebellion and kill the pres. I really care about politics ( more so political history) But i don't feel like conniving him his stance is wrong, if he's so dead set on dying for it he's far gone
>>
>>34390103
Mans a straight up robot, and i feel bad for some reason. That he has literally nothing better to look forward to then his death
>>
>>34389761
He's following an honorable path OP, let him go.
He'll dine in Allah's heaven.
>>
Tell him, you would miss him. Most People just need a little bit love.
>>
>>34389761
Better to die for something than to live for nothing, let the man make his own choices anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.