[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endgame for traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: shower spurdo.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shower spurdo.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I am not making this thread to bash traps or trap lovers, as it is a central part of /r9k/ and scares away normies, but what the fuck is their endgame? They take a bunch of hormones to permanently alter their bodies, which is fine when they are young, but then what? Have any of you guys seen a middle aged trap? What the hell do they do after a few years of getting fucked? Do traps want to get married and adopt a kid?

I guess i'm just baffled by the short-sightedness of the whole ordeal
>>
>They try so hard to be feminine
>Think femininity is posing and wearing pink skirts
>They do nothing to advance female culture
>Simply serve as an anal vessel for the lowest of all non-men. Both sides are mentally ill.

A crumpled piece of cellophane wrap has more depth than these failed men.
>>
>>34389519
There's pride in the depths of depravity
>>
>>34389442
Whatever they want, obviously. If it ends up being unsustainable they'll probably go off and do something else.
>>
File: Smug anime girl.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime girl.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>>34389607
>go off and do something else
That's just it. They are permanently altered because of the hormones the took. They are kind of trapped between two worlds and get the worst of both

>>34389519
>female culture
kek
>>
once they are faced with the reality that years of assfucking has resulted in them needing to wear diapers they will kill themselves
>>
File: 1474636070498.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1474636070498.png
88KB, 489x423px
they do the same as everyone else
cope with the boredom of life
>>
>>34389442
At least they won't go bald, and will look younger for longer
>>
>>34389832
Not really. Aside from tits, which could be passed off as gyno, as unfortunate as that may be, trannies/traps who detransition just look like men who are younger than they actually are. Assuming that they do, of course. They also might not.
>>
>>34390124
Really? That kind of sounds like an upgrade desu. Is it a big hassle?
>>
They kill themselves. It is a well known fact that suicide rates among trannies are ridiculously high once they pass 30.
>>
they're the kind of the same as women aren't they

after like 30 they are just worthless
>>
>>34389584
who is this my man?

this is OG
>>
>>34390342
This. It's a well-known problem with feminine things in general.
>>
>>34390158
Testosterone is powerful as fuck, even aftet puberty. If they stop taking hormones they'll turn masculine looking again.
Even trannies who never stop their treatment usually end up looking like dudes anyways.

At most they'd need surgery to get rid of their tits
>>
>>34389519
>wanting to actually be female
>not just wanting to look like one
>female "culture"
wew lad
>>
>>34389442
>why do people get tattoos, what's their endgame?
>why do people abuse alcohol, what's their endgame?
>why do people get married, what's their endgame?
>why do people do drugs, what's their endgame?
>>
>>34390557
you forgot
>why does anon post on a self-destructive board, what's his endgame?
>>
File: 1483984061652.jpg (34KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483984061652.jpg
34KB, 390x390px
>>34389442
Why does everyone on r9k think that hormones just magically stop working after 25? The only middle aged traps we see are ones who were around when hrt first became a thing. A lot of traps/trannies want the same thing as everyone else, they just wanna be happy. I personally just want a nice husband one day. A nice equal partnership, where i can be a trad waifu of sorts. Raise kids, grow old, and go peacefully. I can't say the same for most traps who are all about the sexual side of things. I just wanna be happier with myself and since I started HRT I've been a lot happier.
>>
>>34390557
All of those except tattoos have no lasting negative effect

>alcohol
you get a hangover, and some diseases if you are a heavy drinker
>married
live a happy life and have kids
>drugs
short sighted, but not lasting
>>
File: STALKER shitposting.png (24KB, 559x484px) Image search: [Google]
STALKER shitposting.png
24KB, 559x484px
>>34390701
What about your kids? How are you gonna explain to them the whole trap aspect? If i remember correctly, traps don't think they are women, then they would be trannies

sorry if it's too personal, i'm just a curious and intrigued lad
>>
>>34390742
Sure, frying out your liver isn't a long-lasting effect.
>>
Caitlyn Jenner, after being Bruce Jenner for most of his life. He became a woman at an older age. I'm beffled about this as he had many wives with satisfying relationships with them and never had sex with a man. Is he going to be lesbian in future?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner
>>
File: 1484339341398.png (56KB, 170x219px) Image search: [Google]
1484339341398.png
56KB, 170x219px
>>34390775
Ah well, I guess technically we'd be talking trannies then. Traps, I'm not too sure about but I mean, I figure they can just be regular gays afterwards yeah? And when it comes to my kids i always figured it'd be best to be honest and v explain it when they're a bit older.
>>
>>34390543
You're proving her point! Can't contribute to something you don't understand desu.
>>
>>34389442
If they're on hormones, they age like any other woman, except they don't go through menopause.
>>
>>34390742
>married
>live a happy life and have kids
>happy life
kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.