[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re: Everyone on here Under 30

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pain_bldg330.jpg (21KB, 330x305px) Image search: [Google]
pain_bldg330.jpg
21KB, 330x305px
It doesn't get better. You don't get magical powers. Women don't care if you're making money and have a stable job.

You will wake up every morning knowing that your best (potential) days are ten years behind you. If you are a kissless virgin like me, you will have to come to grips that you have the social skills of a teenager and you will never mature.

You will never have a normal relationship. You might find a gf and get married, but every day you will think about how she lived her early life and how much more fulfilling it was. You will resent how normal her teens were. When she mentions a past bf that resentment will grow.

There is nothing to live for once you are past that age. Your 20s are supposed to be a foundation for the rest of your life, romance or otherwise.

You could argue that most people don't meet their soulmate in their 20s and that most marriages fail, and it's true, but those people still had at least two or three significant relationships during those years. They fell in love and, more importantly, were loved by another person. You won't have that experience.

tl;dr: life sucks. Even if you focus on making money and completely throw yourself into your job you will never have more than a tiny % of a life, because life is meant to be shared. No one will want to share it with you and your self-hatred will poison any chance of getting out of that destructive loop.
>>
>>34389117

why don't you just like not have a relationboat
>>
>>34389117
as a newly minted wizard, this seems pretty accurate.
>>
>>34389117
Harsh redpills being dropped in this thread
>>
>>34389117
yeah i know that, family.

only failed normies on here try to deny this fact.

actual robots have accepted the abyss that's been growing around them since middle school/high school
>>
>>34389265
how i feel at this point:

>been in abyss since elementary school
>every day, i fall deeper into the abyss from any sense of possible normiedom
>any time someone talks to me at some kind of family gathering, it feels like they're just shouting down into the abyss at me because they were just curious if i've died in the abyss yet
>people keep shouting down, but they don't give enough of a shit to help me escape
>i've accepted my fate
>>
saging this thread, maybe i can type enough words (albeit random ones might be inserted in places) for this to be considered "original"
>>
>>34389265
>>34389666
>>34389117
i wish there was a board for exclusively for kv's, wizardchan is shit because they wont let you express any desire to have sex and you need to be vocel. so it's basically a forum full of copers.
>>
>>34390503
it'd probably end up in some form along the line of r9k, honestly
>>
Op here. I think the point I was making is that women are like animals. They can sense when you have no experience just like a wild animal just knows when a potential mate is sick with cancer or something.

No matter how you change, once you've lost that initial ten year window it's over. Period.
>>
just find a person whos like you then i guess.

or dont search for people, just be the person you want to be...

enjoy, feel the joy of life, be in the moment, everything is fine, everything is nice, get a doggo if youre really sad or desperate, life is simple.

thats what my girl would say, sadly we never talked.
>>
>>34389117
>>34391222
>have experience
>have had multiple long-term GFs
>have had a couple "fuckbuddies"

>women still don't want to be my GF until after we "hook up no strings attached" and I start putting my boxers on
what a meme
>>
>>34389117
Why are you still a part of society? Why haven't you detached yourself yet? Stop hanging on to your humanity, it's only causing you suffering. Become the robot you were meant to be.
>>
File: Wizard_and_his_Vulture.jpg (52KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard_and_his_Vulture.jpg
52KB, 600x394px
>>34389117

Well I did get magical powers... but I won't deny it, it isn't for everyone, and you lurkers reading this, if you feel in your guts that something in OP's text resonates with you, you should try to avoid that fate.

If on the other hand you're destined to be a Wizard, don't worry, it'll happen even if you try to avoid it, so just go ahead and try. Reverse Pascal Wager here.
>>
Why do you care? Everyone dies alone. EVERYONE.
>>
>>34389117
just become anders breivik and start killing mass people, particularly commies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.