[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn kidnap a girl and force feed her until she gets as fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 31 - dE0nYJO.jpg (17KB, 506x607px) Image search: [Google]
31 - dE0nYJO.jpg
17KB, 506x607px
>ywn kidnap a girl and force feed her until she gets as fat as me and then becomes my gf

there is no fairness in this world
>>
File: tumblr_o94rbneC4d1vxc5luo1_1280.jpg (157KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o94rbneC4d1vxc5luo1_1280.jpg
157KB, 1000x750px
>>34388861

This is my fetish except she gets even fatter until she's so miserable that food and pleasing me are her only sources of "happiness." I want her to cry while begging for more cake. I take out the cake, but then I bring out an old photo of her when she was thinner. I look at it and lick my lips, then glance at her with a disgusted look.

"I can't believe you'll never be her again."

I masturbate to the picture of her old skinnier skinnier self, then cum on the cake. I chuck it over to her and say, "This is all you have left, huh? Enjoy."

I don't leave until she eats the whole thing. Meanwhile, I get out a laptop and make sure she can see the screen. I scroll through all her old social media, blasting the videos of the friends and boyfriends she used to have at full volume. I just keep laughing and look down at her eating her cake iced with cum and say "damn.... just damn..." over and over.

Before I leave, I pin the picture of her I was masturbating to on the wall opposite to her bed, out of her reach (she's either chained, immobile, or both).

"What would she think of you now?" I walk out the room and close the door on her sobs.
>>
>>34389300
Holy shit. You should be a horror movie screenwriter t b f my man
>>
>>34389300
Jesus dude, that's just nuts.
>>
>>34389300
Do you have any website?
Your mind is pretty interesting.
>>
Op,you're a sad, sad fellow.

>>34389300

You're both sad and cruel, what a combo.
>>
>>34389300
hot desu\

nice dubs btw
>>
>>34389300
I want you to be my friend. We share similar traits.
>>
>>34389357

I have always wanted to see a horror movie about stuffing, but it would be hard to do. Weight gain of a massive amount takes a long time, and it's not like there would be a lot of action to film during that fictional process. You could do the ol' hit and torture but that's kind of cliche.

I'm not too creative, just horny. The best thing to do would probably set the place at some sort of fattening farm In The Middle Of Nowhere so that the audience gets to see multiple stages of the fattening at once. the scariest you would get out of being fat is probably featuring something like diabetes-related necrosis, but that's more gross-out anyway.

A better medium would probably be a short story or comic unless you add more elements than the fattening.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.