[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you openly depressed? Then go fuck yourself. Kill yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: depression.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Are you openly depressed?

Then go fuck yourself. Kill yourself.
You're only fishing for compliments and looking for attention/pity to make yourself feel better.
Literally just kill yourself. Yes. Literally. As in, either find a gun, or slash your wrists.
Or be creative about it. Nobody gives a fuck about you anyway.
Do it in a bathtub though so its easier to clean up.

You all know its true. But if you express this sentiment irl, people will think YOU are the asshole.
Fuck this gay society.
>>
OP, get off and do your English homework.
>>
Actually killing yourself is a pretty difficult thing to do, who has the energy? Especially if you're depressed.
>>
>>34388564
Insensitivity is intolerable.

>You're only fishing for compliments and looking for attention/pity to make yourself feel better
People in states of desperation often ask for help. In an ideal world it would always be there. And many people who are openly expressing the way they feel are doing exactly that and have no ulterior motives. But of course we live in the sick fuck world where you deserve punishment merely for feeling bad or expressing it.
>>
>>34389257
>People in states of desperation often ask for help.
What kind of help? Inb4 "just knowing you're der 4 me" or some similar bullshit.

>And many people who are openly expressing the way they feel are doing exactly that and have no ulterior motives
Not consciously no. Giving them pity makes them temporary feel better and thus reinforcing their belief that what they're doing is okay.
>>
>>34388564
>>34389734

Being an abrasive contrarian on 4chan is also a desperate cry for attention. Care to take some of your own medicine, OP?
>>
Jevus chripes. Confessions of a teenage edgelord
>>
>>34389734
Or maybe you're a paranoid fuck who assumes every genuine thought, feeling and action is a ploy to manipulate you. It's okay, I'm very similar. This kind of mentality will close you off from understanding people.

>and thus reinforcing their belief that what they're doing is okay
I don't understand what's not okay about feeling bad and expressing it. See my sick fuck world comment in my other post.

>Inb4 "just knowing you're der 4 me" or some similar bullshit.
Alright so you're the pragmatic type. That's cool. Doesn't mean other people value the same things you do, or that they have to.
>>
>>34388564
>But if you express this sentiment irl, people will think YOU are the asshole.
Because you are an asshole, with a dumb opinion.

>Fuck this gay society.
Yes it's all of society and not just you, that makes a lot of sense huh?
Enjoy your "bath" op
>>
>>34388564
I've never told anyone, so I guess I'm not.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.