[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /badgenetics/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
>never had sex in entire life
>never masturbated or had an orgasm
>have never so much as touched my vag
>it's still 100% pure discolored roast beef
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>34388553
the fuck is up with your picture
>>
>>34388553
you have a penis, OP

small and laughable as it is, it's still there, and you're still, biologically, male.
>>
>>34388553
Post it, your tits, or gtfo.
Then add a time stamp.
After that, then you can bitch about your pussy.
>>
>>34388581
this

i need details

now

NOW
>>
>>34388581
>>34388618
It's a lump of meat shaped into a woman's body.
>>
>>34388618
This is just meat lumped together to resemble a human body, like a kebab but not a spit.
I can assure you a real human being looks different when dissected.
t. Med student
>>
>>34388649
You can tell too even if you're unsure if that's what the human body would look like without skin because of the styrofoam food boxes in the mirror.
>>
>>34388553

>never had sex in entire life
Pls be my gf

>never masturbated or had an orgasm
Pls be my gf

>it's still 100% pure discolored roast beef
Pls be my gf
>>
>>34388649
Okay....

....But why would someone create such an object?
>>
>>34388691
>styrofoam food boxes in the mirror
>mirror
>>
>>34388746
Just to fuck with people.
>>
>>34388553
>5'5 or 5'6
>round nostrils
>weak chin
I think I'm going to kill myself on my birthday next month
>>
>tfw beautiful outside
>petite frame, perky breats, innie, etc
>internally horrible
>irritable bowel syndrome, schizoaffective, autism despite young parents, extremely prone to illnesses, essential tremor, crowded teeth, extremely abnormal cervix
>>
>>34388553
>be black
>manlet
>skinnyfat
>small dick

It's like life itself wants me to fail
>>
>>34388553
>>never masturbated or had an orgasm
Same, it just doesn't feel good.
>>
>>34388755
Guess I didn't look carefully enough.
>>
>>34388821
>extremely abnormal cervix
I've seen a lot of shit, but never heard of that before.
>>
>>34388854
>black
>no jaw
>dick is skinny and not long
>chin is recessed
>beta features
>have never grown any facial hair and barely any body hair
>extremely skinny and can't seem to gain weight
>voice never got any deeper
>when I used to go on omegle video chat maybe 15% of people would ask me if I'm a girl
I blame both shitty genetics and whatever the fuck they put in the food
>>
>>34388553
Interesting claims OP, show pics please?
>>
>>34388821
>petite frame
Codeword for femlet
>>
>>34388968
>well, atleast I have my beard I guess.
other than that I kow that feel bro
>>
>>34388821
pics of body please
>>
>>34389018
>Codeword for femlet
Which isn't something inherently negative, so don't make it sound like it is.
>>
>>34388553
>that pic

Does anyone else remember that thread about a guy who had a fetish for minced meat and used to make a doll out of it and fuck it, then put the meat in the freezer and used it for cooking?
>>
>>34388553
Is this one of those so called LARPing threads I've heard so much about?
>>
>>34389226
It's not live and there's no action, it's basically just role playing.
>>
>>34388925
Assuming you're not particularly familiar with the cervix, usually they're kind of like a puffy donut, or a peach. Mine is flat, like a duck bill and somewhat pointy. It never gets puffy or round, in the way that they are supposed to look.
>>34389018
Eh, partially, but also implies a narrower structure in general. But you got me, am a femlet.
>>
>6'6
>wide frame
>8.5x5.6 cock
>6.5/10 face

but my crippling autism means i havent put it to use anyway
>>
>>34389341
>Assuming you're not particularly familiar with the cervix
Rude.
Duck bill? Basically deflated? Why would you care if it has no other medical effects other than looking weird? Unless it bites penises.
>>
>>34388875
How would you know if you never tried it, retards.
>>
>>34388553
>have never so much as touched my vag

Literally how? It's right there in your crotch, how would you not even have touched it
>>
>>34389510
That's not rude, I didn't mean to be condescending but it was a safe assumption to make. And not necessarily deflated, it's still hard, but flat. And I don't particularly cate how it looks, but I've never had it checked out. If it's just an aesthetic thing, that's fine. If it makes me infertile, that's even cooler. However, if there was more to it and this was actually a severe problem or associate with a high risk of cancer, that would be a downer
>>
>>34389680
Last time I checked the main cause for cervical cancer is HPV, rarely smoking. I don't think a deformity would have much impact on the risk at all. But hey, I have a 2500% increased risk of gettin bowel cancer. I just hope it kills me before I get an artificial anus.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.