[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his wife discussing with the big guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 8437598375398.jpg (82KB, 634x722px) Image search: [Google]
8437598375398.jpg
82KB, 634x722px
What is his wife discussing with the big guy?
>>
>>34388445
she is saying "ur a big guy"
I wonder though what the guy would answer
>>
CHING CHONG CHING CHONG PING PONG I WANNA SUCKI SUCKI UR COCKI 5 DOLLARS
>>
Zuck could have that Chad killed in an instant
>>
>>34388445

So Zuckerberg is a manlet too? How tall is he?
>>
>>34388585

I think that's what he's contemplating.
>>
>>34388445
she looks like his adoptive mother
>>
>>34388658

171cm. That's mild manletness.
>>
His wife looks kinda thicc for a Chinese woman, doesn't she?
>>
>>34388704

I imagine her being cunning as fuck. Sort of having a Lady Macbeth persona.

They probably discuss taking over the world before going to sleep instead of having sex.
>>
>>34388658
He's a kike. All kikes are manlets
>>
>>34388891

I know. I'm Jewish myself. Honestly at least I can feel pride in being a Jew. Jewish manlets have done great things.
>>
>>34388445
>>34388480

/r9k/ in top form today
>>
>>34388927
at least you rule the world senpai
>>
>>34388445
She is wondering if he can bottom out while deep thrusting, she is asking him if he knows anything about cervical penatration.
Even being a manlet, having a micro-penis, receding hairline, no muscle tone, pasty skin, yellow teeth, one testicle, a week jaw, a high pitch voice and the inability to grow adaqute facial hair, Mark knows his Yellow Goddess will crawl back to him and rim his dirty hole even after having her fortune cookie stretched by the giant, he may not look like much but that 60 billion in his wallet brings all the slanted eyed, bucked toothed, jaundiced, mothball smelling hoes to his yard.
>>
>>34388986

Well, I mean, my family is not exactly high on in the Jewish echelons. But at the yearly meeting we do get a token gift of attendance which is quite nice.
>>
>>34388445
>be Jew
>steal facebook and make billions off of it
>respected by everyone internationally
>could marry any woman he wants
>marries some ugly Asian that looks fresh from the jungle

Will never understand it.
>>
>>34389139
He was with the Asian since before Facebook was a thing. This is why Mark is rich and you're not, because in your position you'd marry some model who doesn't care about you and then take half your shit
>>
>>34388445
>Make billions
>Still dress like a third worlder
For fuck's sake at least get some shoes. Buy some decent clothes with all that money
>>
>>34389139

She snagged him before he somebody. She won the biggest jackpot in the world.
>>
>>34388480
he would reply ''for you''
>>
>>34389169

Also she's smart as fuck. That's very attractive, personally.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.