[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she has pets is it there a biggest red flag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1483315073077.jpg (27KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483315073077.jpg
27KB, 519x508px
>she has pets
is it there a biggest red flag?
>>
File: 1459373646357.jpg (17KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1459373646357.jpg
17KB, 171x278px
>""""""""he"""""""" likes cats

more content required
>>
>>34388052
I don't see how this is a red flag?
I think women who like animals are cute.
>>
>>34388052

Women with pets isn't a red flag. Pitbulls are a huge red flag tho
>>
>>34388105
they are usually crazy vegan animal lovers and if you date one you'll most likely get cucked by a dog.
>>
>>34388052
any sort of large, aggressive dog breed is a red flag.
>>34388076
cats are awesome. fuck you.
>>
>>34388052
You ever think you're lonely because you judge women based on the stupidest shit?
>>
>>34388157
That's stupid talk and you know it.

People who hate animals are the ones you should watch out for
>>
>>34388204
>cats are awesome
give me one non internet meme reason why.

pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>34388157
I see where you are coming from, but you can distinguish the vegans from the /comfy/ ones by what they wear.
If you can't do that pay attention to how they act, there are some key things.
They are mostly half feminazi half Stacy.
>>
>>34388220
found the butthurt dog lover
>>34388226
>People who hate animals are the ones you should watch out for
lolno
People who hate animals are just being honest. Most people eat dead animals every day and then they pretend they care about them. They are hypocrites and almost as bad as vegans/vegetarians
>>
my only issue with women who own dogs is that they usually let it sleep in the bed, so when I sleep in bed with a girl their dog will hop up and start to lay all over me or sniff me and lick me (admittedly, because the dog is confused as to why I'm in his/her spot)

I love dogs and I love cats, but I don't want them sleeping in the same fucking bed as me. Especially if I'm in bed with another person. It's just annoying as hell especially if you're tryna smash or even just go to sleep quickly.
>>
>>34388052
>is it there a biggest red flag?

Great english, pal
>>
>>34388231
>relatively low maintenance
>still look kinda cute
>most times will hunt mice or other pests around the house
>independent

I don't even want to own a cat but I can see the benefits. They're an "easier" pet that you can still have a meaningful interaction with.
>>
>>34388231
>they're clean
>they don't require constant supervision
>they don't exist solely to validate your fragile ego.
>>
Pets are worthless and cats and dogs are the worst due to the support of big pet industry and shilling of modern culture.
Also women probably fuck their dogs or something.
>>
>>34388558
how fat are you?
seriously.
>>
File: pepe (598).jpg (196KB, 1052x1164px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (598).jpg
196KB, 1052x1164px
>>34388204
>he owns the virgin pet
>>
>>34388547
>will hunt mice or other pests around the house
And hide them in your shoes or on your pillow.

Daily reminder cats see you only as a food source.
>>
>>34388589
>how fat are you?

Pretty fat
>>
>>34388547
>most times will hunt mice or other pests around the house
what kind of person does even allow mice and other pests around their house. Holy shit you're disgusting

>>34388557
>clean
there is nothing more disgusting than a litter box. Plus cats lose hair and vomit all the time.
>>
>>34388666
>around the house
>around
>not inside, but around
>as in a yard or a field

You're just being a willful retard at this point
>>
>>34388589
Not fat at alll.
>>
>>34388666
>dog shit in yard is fine, litter box isn't. your yard is a breeding ground for flies and bacteria.
>you can buy self-cleaning litter boxes.
>grass ruined by dog piss
>vomit all the time
what are you feeding a cat that it vomits constantly?
i'll give you the loose hair. but the same applies to dogs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.