[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here who ever wrote a suicide note? What did you include in it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Anyone here who ever wrote a suicide note?
What did you include in it?
>>
it just said 'sorry'
>>
If it was a real suicide note, then I don't think anyone here can tell you.
>>
File: 1459807193612.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459807193612.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>34387789
>Anyone here who ever wrote a suicide note?
>What did you include in it?

No, sorry, I am not a weak fucking idiot who can't bear the HARDSHIPS of every day fucking life
>>
if you feel the need to write a suicide note, you shouldn't kill yourself
instead, work on whatever business is included in the note as a living person - this is how you live a life
otherwise, just kill yourself no fuss
>>
File: 97hpz9u.jpg (778KB, 1694x2050px) Image search: [Google]
97hpz9u.jpg
778KB, 1694x2050px
I have attempted suicide. I didn't write a note. I believe it's antithetical to the spirit of suicide. The action speaks for itself.
>>
>>34387856
Because we all suffer equally amirite? How do you know so much about other people's struggles?
>>
>>34387974
>Because we all suffer equally amirite? How do you know so much about other people's struggles?

Their struggles are all in their head

suicide is much more common in first world countries than it is in third world countries

When people have luxury, when people are able to not worry about putting food on the table, when people's lives are not engaged in meaningful work, their mind wanders to pathetic mental shit like "what if she doesn't like meee :(((((((("

and it is those people who attempt suicide, people who literally do not need to worry about ANYTHING else

they are people who have everything provided for them, and they realize how worthless they truly are. Perhaps it is for the best they remove themselves
>>
File: 1474503147034.jpg (259KB, 393x829px) Image search: [Google]
1474503147034.jpg
259KB, 393x829px
>>34387942
this this this this.... originally
>>
>>34387789
I have written and re-written mine several times i can feel myself getting closer and closer to the end i have a rope in my backpack so that if i end up failing my uni courses i can hang myself basically from whatever i want.
>>
>>34388117
Did reading Industrial Society and Its Future turn you into this edgelord?
>>
File: no.png (5KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
5KB, 326x326px
>living with parents
>writing a suicide note on my laptop
>no immediate intent to off myself
>get up to do something
>mum walks up to me and starts blubbering about what she read on my laptop
>tried to convince her that it was fictional and I'm not suicidal
>blubbering too much to even hear me
>learned the hard way not to leave my laptop open
>happy 20th birthday
>>
>>34388117
Alright Onision, calm down a little.
>>
it was like the worst piece of writing i have ever written. because i was so low for writing

it was right after my college suspended me and i wrote about how depressing uni was. how every day felt like i was always needing a nap but never managing to get a full night's sleep.
>>
>>34387789
"Sorry, its none of your fault. I just cant handle normal life, love you mom"
Im sort of happy i didnt do it, but life didnt change.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.