[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such an opportunity!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (76KB, 764x702px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76KB, 764x702px
Well? You are not going to get it unless you post!
>>
use it to bend reality so I can write more than 150 words
>>
I would not like to be omnipotent because then i would be all seeing and all knowing and i would have to see and know about all the niggers and poo in loos.

No one wants that

Just gimme mind control powers and god mode hax ok?
>>
File: 003_013.png (454KB, 1055x1512px) Image search: [Google]
003_013.png
454KB, 1055x1512px
>>34387521
^ kore

And then I'd make myself king.
>>
>>34387486
If I was omnipotent I would not give myself other omni-attributes. I don't want all the knowledge in the universe. However I would become an all powerful superhero. I would change my body, give myself specific superpowers, and just goof off in this world. Maybe after a few human lifespans I would change aspects about the universe. I would not look for worship.

I would give myself immunity from any other omnipotent beings currently in existence, don't want to get attacked by any "I am the one and only god" faggot war deities like YHVH.
>>
>>34387603
Oh wow that wasn't 150 words. I thought I was going over.
>>
>>34387486
Like some other people here I'd limit things like my omniscience (assuming I had it as well), because I wouldn't want to know absolutely everything. Also this is all assuming that I become omnipotent here in this world, and that I haven't died and wound up in my own afterlife.
OK so first things first, I drop out of my job/education/whatever my current occupation is. Then, I'm gonna fix any deformities, illnesses, etc. that I have (but mostly to fix my mouth and teeth first), then probably change my appearance to that of a cute girl. Then I'd create a cute gf for myself, and we'd go on a trip around the world. I'd do this in a very small space of time, by having multiple clones of myself visit many places at once (and we're talking all sorts of places, like the bottom of the ocean, the top of Mt. Everest, forbidden grounds, etc.).

Then when that's all done, I'd make myself a floating island with a nice house on it, lift it up into the sky and out into space, where I'd go on an infinite adventure throughout the universe. I'd probably also do things like help speed up certain sciences and fight injustice and poverty in the world, although any and all actions I take to help the world as a whole would be done as an alternate identity, just some formless figure who appears to the public as an actual god.
>>
FUCKING KILL MYSELF
Origenaliow
>>
turn everyone into furries and animes, give everyone on 4chan superpowers, unfold earth onto the surface of a mysterious ringworld and create a truly opulent flying palace complex that travels the length of the new world, create a 16 stories tall demon prince boyfriend with a feeding fetish and sixteen thousand imp master chefs, fuck around with physics, freeze time and pull peoples pants down in the middle of the street, make magic real, make an afterlife that's just an endless bar filled with everyone who ever died and tv screens displaying interesting parts of the real world, resurrect all the interesting philosophers and artists and royalty for my court, replace the sun with a sun-sized woman made out of fire, create a society of amazon musclegirls who can dominate any man, kick hiro in the ass, make moot a demigod, heighten my vision to be able to spot an individual neutrino, supply myself with an infinite amount of physiological energy, take long walks in blizzards, and become the platonic form of the little girl
>>
Firstly I would make myself immortal, this is the most important step, to prevent my parents from freaking I would leave my looks to deteriorate to prevent suspicion, and live a fairly normal life. Maybe I'd have us win the lottery.

Apon their passing I would then rejuvenate myself back to 20 years old. And would make various alterations to make myself extra cute.

Give myself a new name, whip up some more money for a pad, and then go about life. I feel like Omnipotence would get boring very quickly if you just became a super sentient overlord. I'd maybe make a few adjustments to earth here and there to prevent my paradise from being ruined but apart from that living as a human is optimal

Oh and I'd make the average women's height 8ft tall, just cause I'm into that. Don't judge.
>>
File: 1477683759802.jpg (146KB, 889x899px) Image search: [Google]
1477683759802.jpg
146KB, 889x899px
>>34388420
>only 8
What are you, a pleb?
>>
I'd do very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very lewd things.
>>
File: Aly.png (381KB, 636x637px) Image search: [Google]
Aly.png
381KB, 636x637px
>>34388503
Good taste lad, but for me it becomes too much after a point, I'm very particular

>tfw had to be born 5'10 instead of 5'0
>missing out on extra large girls
I get giddy just being in a presence of a girl taller than me so I can't imagine what megamanlets with this fetish feel like all the time
>>
adopt qt lolis, solidify their loli-dom in stone and raise them to be evil conquerors and generals, then give them magic superpowers and unleash them upon the world

also fug them a lot
>>
I'd live in a musical world where everything feels lighter and freer. It would be something like a cross between dungeons and dragons, care bears, myst and a light dose of ketamine. I wouldn't be omniscient, but knowledge would be freely available to me whenever I want to access it, and there would be no lies. I would never lose sight of the fact that this world is my creation, but instead of treating it as though it is inauthentic I would see it as a broader depiction of how I really feel inside. I would probably try to experience some of the things there that I couldn't experience in this life, like love, companionship, relaxedness, and aimlessness without being judged for it. There would be no pain (aside from perhaps faint nostalgia), no fear, no predation, no willful ignorance, everyone would be open and honest with each other. Subtler passions, but not ambition, would be a defining feature. Death would always be entirely voluntary.

Once I'm satisfied that I've experienced those small encouragements, I'd fucking kill myself and all of reality before it screws up as badly as this planet.
>>
File: wakarimasen lol.jpg (83KB, 926x693px) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol.jpg
83KB, 926x693px
I don't think I'd want to be omnipotent, actually. It sounds like an awful lot of trouble. It'd take the fun out of a lot of things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.