[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there comes a time where you have to stop pretending.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

when the walls cave in on you
>this isn't always meant in a bad sense
>sometimes, a stacy / chad's caving walls are floods of super normies and intimidating incredible superstars and floods of hot and talented, brilliant, A+ star proud-to-know-them-or-to-have-even-exchange-words-with-them people, stunning destinies who leave you incredulous at how you had the chance to be close to them in this life

>then u ironically come here to pretend degenerate
>start trying to fool oneself into being an incel
>not really
>the walls start screaming at you

>eventually they turn into blossoms, butterflies, flowers, rainbows, exploding constellations of stars and bright lights and suns and happiness and love and adoration and endearing and super super super super extravagant way-too-almost-expired longing, and you have no choice but to be blinded

i reallly really really really really wish i could stay here but it's hard for me to find any speck of darkness. i tried browsing this place ironically but once i start to feel for the robots, i wanted to avoid the caving walls and pretend i was an infantile fetus like you all. unfortunately it's not working on me anymore, i can't make myself believe even ironically

>tfw too enlightened for 4chan

godspeed and look around
you have to know who you Really Are! =D

>turbo Stacys/Chads: if normies have been swarming you for your entire life and future, this doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. especially if it's always been this day, every second, never changes and has been this way. you can only laugh for so long. if the greatest of them all have wanted you badly, and never changed/wavered for several years and lust even more, there is a reason.

you're just a fucking stacy
you're a chad
just accept it
and go.
>>
File: QQSi8XDm_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QQSi8XDm_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>to all stacys/chads who try to pretend to be a robot or cyborg when they can't be: quit fooling yourself
>>
It's that kpop poster who posts Jessica alot
>>
>>34386930
I'm as far as a man can get from chad, I want to be independent and responsible, successful too but it's a bloody long and hard road.
>>
>>34387776
Who? from SNSD? Lol! I do know her irl and I actually know her directors and all. Tiny world. I'm not really into SNSD though, but have fun! :) I actually don't have a single SNSD anything in my life but god bless you ! See you alligator

please sage! no m0re schizophrenic baiters (tehe jk)

>>34387228

i need to leave once and for all i just don't see the appeal even though some of you are just great and hilarious and i love you bless up m80s!! <3 143637 !!

please ignore these threads it was just to me and stream of consciousness, also to other stacies/turbo chads in hiding hehe :D blessyou~!
>>
>>34387845
i believe in you, amor fati =) don't try to be like anyone else
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.