[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the constant awful anxiety of having to walk home from work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1426446686014.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1426446686014.png
1MB, 788x872px
>the constant awful anxiety of having to walk home from work after nightfall alone (it is pitch black by 5pm here)
>being scared shitless because someone knocked on the door
>being unable to sleep because a man could have learned that I live alone and i'm basically completely helpless if he decides to do anything to me
>feeling terrified days after encountering aggressive male customers at work, knowing they could snap my neck if they felt like it
>tfw have my accomplishments and great career, work hard at the gym, but a male could just grab me like a ragdoll and do what he wants

males, what is it like being able to live as a whole complete person without needing others?
>>
>>34386752
Kill yourself please
Original post
>>
>>34386752
just transition "femanon" :^)
>>
File: cheer up.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cheer up.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>34386752
I have no fucking clue
t. male (male)
>>
Get a couple big ass dogs
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34386752
Dude, why are you on 4chan pretending to be a girl, again
>>
>>34386752
That's hot desu

>tfw no tomboyish gf to prove my physical superiority to in bed and to wrestle into submission
>>
>>34387145
would love a dog but I work 12 hour shifts and live alone
>>34387163
because it just feels so good
>>34387211
a fun game for you, but this is my life, wish I had made up/voluntary problems like tfw no gf
>>
>>34387211
>not wanting her to prove her physical superiority to you
Shit taste.
>>
>>34387330
What are you, some kind of numale?
>>
>>34387613
Just a beta, a lot of my tendencies make me feel bad but the idea of hopelessly trying to wrestle a big strong shorthaired girl seems like bliss, especially having her snuggle you after, too bad it'll probably never happen to me.
>>
>>34387727
You must have some hormone imbalance man. Then again there's a good amount of guys with that sort of fetish on here.

Too bad most girls are way too weak to even put up a fight, I could just overpower all of them without much of a fight anyways. Unless they're on roids or using some martial art, which really takes the appeal out if it
>>
>>34387832
Sometimes I wonder that, had some things in my childhood that might of caused it too. Fairly recently I've noticed that it's almost a mirror of a female trait, wanting to be with someone stronger who you feel protected by.

I'm weak enough for any girl that put a bit of effort into her physical strength could easily beat me, knowing that too actually makes me want to stay weak too incase I ever do get that kind of opportunity.
>>
>>34386752
>tfw don't have any of these worries because I don't live in a shithole

Last time someone was murdered or raped in my city was about 7 years ago.
>>
>>34388077
Maybe the extra testosterone from lifting and working out would fix that though

Also no girl is actually into being dominant, at most a switch
>>
>>34388387
I don't think I really want it fixed, I've got a lot of other issues as well, got some pretty bad agoraphobia for example.

I'm sure they're are actually dominant women out there they'd just be very very rare, and maybe I'd get lucky. I don't know if I'd want a switch because she'd want me to be dominant every now and then wouldn't she? I hear people talking about being confident and manly and lifting but being weak and passive has been with me my whole life, it's a massive part of my identify.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.