[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of the concept of polyamory?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

File: disabledpoly.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
disabledpoly.png
35KB, 888x305px
What does /r9k/ think of the concept of polyamory?
>>
It's for cucks and whores
>>
>>34386273
>I want to fuck other people
>I really admire those couples where my proud womyn sisters can cuck their providers at will
I knew I was going to get mad when I saw 'reddit'.
>>
>>34386293
Yeah this

>hurr I have needs

I fucking hate this excuse. "Needs"? You NEED to eat, drink and sleep, not fuck. We all went through years and years of no sex before we lost our virginity. If you really struggle to control yourself just become a chronic masturbator. If you're fucking married or in a committed relationship then fucking deal with it and don't be a weak piece of shit
>>
Why do you care about polyamory?

Live your life. Monogamy >
>>
>>34386323

>We all went through years and years of no sex before we lost our virginity

Fuck off normalshit
>>
>>34386323
The way she frames the question, not having sex doesn't seem to be an option. She's probably never gone anywhere near that long without sex, since she was a little girl.
>>
>>34386273
>DUDE I CANT FUNCTION WITHOUT FUCKING SOMEONE FOR A YEARS ITS TOO HARD LMAO

Women truly are a meme
>>
>>34386361
It just reinforces what we've always said about women. That they have no concept of self control, an atavistic concept of respect, and from that do not understand honour and will even laugh at the idea
>>
>>34386355
you do know having sex is loosing your virginity.... therefore you would need to wait through years before loosing it
>>
>>34386273
It's a beautiful expression of trust im your partner

Robots are too insecure with their sexual inadequacy to embrace it, of course
>>
>>34386395
>FOR A YEARS
>A YEARS
what did he mean by this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSLnZn4phQ

bravo, women
>>
It won't work. Women have a very high opinion of themselves.
>>
>>34386273
I think it's great, I get to have sex with my gf and she gets to have sex with other men. There's nothing wrong with that, and so long as I'm still getting some it's not cuckoldry.
>>
>>34386483
Well it kinda is.
>>
In in such a relationship now and it suits for me perfectly atm and it is fun
>>
>>34386273
Unworkable.
>>
>>34386458

That made the comment funny to me.
>>
what's the difference between an open relationship and fwb?
why not go all the way down this road
>>
>>34386664
Typically, once in a relationship, FWB is no longer applicable.
An open relationship is a way for either partner to have sex outside of the relationship but still maintain the relationship. Where alot of these fail is that one partner begins to prioritize the outsiders in lieu of their relationship.
A friend with benefits is someone whom you fuck but theres a mutually implied "no relationship" rule in place.
>>
>>34386273

Honestly, I'd open it up, then pay a few guys to beat and gang rape her.

Definitely do enough damage so she ends up in a wheelchair for a least a year.

Greedy sluts like OP need a good lesson.
>>
>>34386361
>>34386273

>takes 'hiatus' when she needs to after the birth of THEIR CHILD
>would probably have found it abhorrent if he slept around
>when he needs the 'hiatus' for physical reasons too she wants to cuck him

I just cannot wake up anymore. Women are the niggers of gender.
>>
File: 1465582335225.jpg (65KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1465582335225.jpg
65KB, 618x564px
>>34386273
>eight months
>THERE GOES THE MARRIAGE
Bitch please. Try being sexually frustrated and periodically depressed for eighteen years straight. Try waking up and going to bed alone every single day. Try wondering why the fuck you're even alive when all you do is wake up and work and jerk off and sleep, and then do it all over again ad nausea. Try watching your hair fall out at thirty, as god's way of really getting the message across that you are not meant to reproduce. Try feeling your focus shift, year by year, from sexual lust which can be kept in check by furious masturbation, to crying and hugging a pillow on the couch because you're so fucking lonely and all you want is to cuddle up to another person and feel their body heat and listen to the sound of their breathing.

Try being me, just for a little while. I bet you wouldn't last a week.

Fucking normalfags.
>>
File: 1475589879245.png (437KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475589879245.png
437KB, 512x384px
>>34386830
>Women are the niggers of gender
My fucking sides.
>>
I was in a polyamorous relationship and it didn't last long, it's usually one person trying to get more pieces of the pie and the others don't love each other. It needs to be mutual for all.
>>
>>34386273
after just 3 weeks she already thinks about fucking others
i fucking hate normies
>>
File: bigeyedpepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
bigeyedpepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>34386273

>Just not getting sex for a while will destroy the average normalfag relationship

Do these people have no understandings of the value of long term relationships? Can't you put your carnal desires away for a LITTLE BIT for the sake of something greater?
>>
>>34386273
Polyamory makes a lot of sense to me. I think it would make it easier for robots to get laid, honestly. In a plyamorous society, women wouldn't need you to be high status, because they could already have their "main" mate be high status and you could be their friend with benefits. I would love to give a happily married couple my seed and allow them to raise my 130+ IQ child while I spend all my money on myself and on charity.
>>
File: 1437766624735.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437766624735.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>34387270
>a robot
>fwb
sure anon
>>
>>34386273
You already knew exactly how /r9k/ would react to polyamory. But thanks for posting this so we can all hate women more.
>>
>>34386747
>tfw I once fucked a girl in an open relationship
>tfw she left her open relationship to enter a monogamous one with me

The best feel.

I'll show myself out.
>>
>>34386273
I would only agree to a menage e trois relationship with two girls if we all agreed to date each other at the same time. I'm not adding anybody to my relationship, i'm not dating more than two people at once, and I'm not dating a dude, i'm not cheating on my future gf, and she better not cheat on me.
>>
>>34386273
It is the future.
Liberals are pushing towards the hedonistic society and in few decades, monogamy will be dead.
>>
>>34387665
I thought monogamy was already dead
>>
Currently in a polygamous situation, I think polyamory is the coward's way. They're incapable of comitting to more than one person, or aren't even capable of doing so, so they just want free reign to sleep around on their partner, or each other.
>>
>>34386293
>see 'reddit'
>click image
>read entire post
You're the biggest redditor here.
>>
>>34387351
A man can dream.

oreoanal
>>
>>34387755
No, it's not but the next generation of women will be more and more slutty until having just one partner will be something completely not doable for them.
>>
>>34387458
Same happened to me

Just serves as a lesson, do not ever let them think it's acceptable to be polyamorous.
>>
File: 3wut.png (277KB, 317x406px) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277KB, 317x406px
>it only takes 8 months without sex to destroy a family

women are shit
>>
>baby I know you've just been in a horrible accident, but I really need to get some stranger dick into my pussy right now

This is why I hate modern women.
Fucking whores the lot of them.
>>
>>34387458
>>34387950
Why would you get into a monogamous relationship with a whore? That's disgusting

Why do men not feel disgusted at the thought of other men sticking their dicks in their women?
>>
>>34388660
>Why would you get into a monogamous relationship with a whore?

Sex was great and she was cute.
>>
>>34386273
It only works if the woman is a whore and the guy is gay
>>
>>34387976
>Men are known for craving for sex in relationships, while females are known for not being up for it. Keep in mind that every stereotype has some truth in it.
>Men are known for cheating in relationships when they don't get enough sex.
>Couple of weeks ago someone posted on /pol/ how we raped his very-catholic wife because she wouldn't have sex with him
>Now this girl wants to have sex with other man with his husband's consent
>"ew girls want sex"
I have a fully grown dick and healthy Y chromosomes (all of them are, actually), and even I find your shit retarded, anon.
>>
>>34386476
If it feels like a deeper connection it's infidelity
That seems awfully continent doesn't it?
That means the guy isn't allowed to have feelings for the second girl and the girl isn't allowed to have feelings for the second guy
But the second guy is allowed to have feelings for the girl and we know the second girl wouldn't develop feelings for the guy since women don't wait for guys
So you are telling me you will keep a second guy around who loves you but I'm not allowed to love another girl?
See how it's always about the girl getting a bit more of co ntrol at the expense of e eryone else?
>>
>>34386483
>so long as i am getting some
but you are not going to, if she wanted to fuck other guys that means she is tired of fucking you. she might be doing it for now but she is only doing it to keep you appeased. just you watch she is going to fuck you less and less and fuck them more and more and you can't pull in as many lovers as a woman. this will only end in you never getting fucked and her fucking chad
>>
One thing I don't like /r9k/ for is your reluctance to accept the fact that humans aren't biologically wired to be monogamous.
>>
>>34387270
if you are so smart how come you believe such stupid bullshit will work
>>
>>34389234
I don't think it will work in our society. I think it might work in a hypothetical polyamorous society, especially if people are more generally aware of the degree to which IQ is heritable.
>>
>>34387665
that is until we push back for making us suffer years of moral rot
>>
>>34386273
This is FAKE I just googled it and sound NOTHING
>>
>>34387852
Hey that's super, sport, make sure you cap this reply for /r/4chan, huh?
>>
>>34389362

https://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/5pt7ca/advice_how_should_i_talk_to_my_temporarily/
>>
File: didn't read.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
didn't read.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>34386273
I think it's a good topic for guaranteeing 300+ replies on /r9k/
>>
>>34386273
Nothing wrong with it as long as it's not pretense
Obviously OP's lady is doing some rationalizing and she has the causality backwards- you fall in love with multiple people before you're polyamorous, not the other way around. And she's clearly using it as an excuse to get laid which angers me, personally, because it trivializes the concept of romantic love and affection like fucking everyone casually does.
>>
>>34389289
ok but here is why this doesn't make any sense. if one person or a smaller group of people are the only ones allowed to have kids and everyone else doesn't have kids things like genetic defect and heritable disease will occur a lot more often. if you have a smaller gene pool a species becomes less adaptable. for example tay-sachs disease is quite common in jews because they had such a low level of genetic diversity if you implemented this plan with the entire world shit would be really bad.
>>
Who would want more than one partner? I can't even emotionally handle myself half the time.
>>
never works out for guys. the guy always gets cucked and never gets to fuck anyone. the girl does nothing but get fucked all the time. it isn't sustainable either, you really think guys are gonna put up with it and god forbid raising a family in that shit hole environment.
>>
>>34389508
smaller gene pool? I'm not saying we should prevent anyone from having kids... I think you may have misread my post.
>>
>>34389450
Ha I just manipulated you. Get a brain.
>>
>>34389676
oh i did. still fuck you degenerate faggot i refuse to live in your hedonist shit hole
>>
I like how she doesn't care that he's not going to be getting any for 8 months either
>>
>>34387270
>because they could already have their "main" mate be high status and you could be their friend with benefits
that's not how it works. You can never become fwb with a girl if her "main" mate is higher status than you.
>>
>>34389788
It's not even like she has to have PIV there are a shit ton of other ways they could fuck.
>>
>>34388680
So as long as the cum dumpster is "cute" you give it love and attention. Lmao disgusting
>>
File: tumblr_o5s1ywY3M11s2w2juo1_540.jpg (154KB, 540x733px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5s1ywY3M11s2w2juo1_540.jpg
154KB, 540x733px
Tranny comics are better but every tumblr lifestyle has its ouevres
>>
>>34389910
She's just looking for an excuse. She's been looking for an excuse.

A month or two into that polyamory, she'll say that she's fallen in love with someone else and dump his disabled ass.
>>
File: tumblr_o2t0gjG0do1s2w2juo1_540.jpg (144KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2t0gjG0do1s2w2juo1_540.jpg
144KB, 540x489px
>>34389937

>mommy and daddy and daddy

welcome to the 2010s
>>
File: tumblr_nc0klm8P7T1smck2io1_540.jpg (116KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc0klm8P7T1smck2io1_540.jpg
116KB, 540x441px
>>34389956

>KEKE- er, I mean happily poly couple
>>
>>34389773
>hedonist
>shit hole
What? Don't hedonists maximize pleasure? How could a setting be both truly hedonic and shitty?
>>
File: tumblr_n8rq1p5b3e1spe4pno1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8rq1p5b3e1spe4pno1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x361px
>>34389975

This shit though really
>>
>>34389874
even in a polyamorous culture? why not?
>>
>>34389939
I know it's sad she is probably only saying this to not make as look as bad as her just dumping him. I mean if the relationship isn't stable enough to 8 months without sex then it can't be stable
>>
File: tumblr_nhz3pllnij1r4ttgeo1_540.jpg (75KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhz3pllnij1r4ttgeo1_540.jpg
75KB, 540x408px
>>34390002

it's just BIO-LOGICAL
>>
File: tumblr_np0w6aojvL1spe4pno1_500.jpg (123KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np0w6aojvL1spe4pno1_500.jpg
123KB, 500x681px
>>34390026

There is nothing complicated about polyamory. Nothing.
>>
>polyamory
It's another facet of trickle-down chadonomics leftover from le sexual revolution (tee-hee, they actually believed the sexual liberation would trickle down!).
You will see smarmy comics depicting happy groups, but what this really end up in, is women sharing Chad with no remorse or societal repercussion. Women are a force of nature and they are predictable. Give them a finger and they'll take your forearm.
>>
>>34390044
Looks like a great way to get and spread STDs
>>
File: 1471952651499.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1471952651499.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>34390044
>tfw you'll never personally strangle this person to death with your own hands
>>
>>34389231
I'm not biologically wired to wear jeans or sit at a computer for 9 hours a day during work. But here I fucking am. Sitting at my computer in goddamn jeans. It's fine. I don't need to be wearing a bear hide and rummaging for berries because I am biologically wired to do that.

I've come to accept the convenience of the modern age and all that comes with it.

If two people want to come to an agreement to plow other people while still plowing each other, be my fucking guest. But they're not the new normal. Polyamory is the realm of mentally ill women and the weak men who have given up hope of finding a normal stable relationship and settle for the cum drizzled roast beef flaps of the modern day whore.
>>
>>34390107
To be fair to polyamorists as much as women are total whores for Chad they're also massively jealous creatures that hate and despise each other above all else. They would rather no one have Chad than everyone have Chad.

In my experience polyamory is more like a bunch of failed normies sharing one woman.
>>
>>34390181
You are EXACTLY biologically wired to seek comfort, nigga, and more reward with less work. That's why you sit at a computer and not rummage for berries or hunt wild animals.

You, as a man, will never be only attracted and lust after one female. Once you wife her, you'll start lusting after other women. If biology wanted us to stick with one partner, it would make us fall in love with one partner and only like that one partner.

Fortunately, men are wired to lust after other women so we can spread our seed in as many as possible. Women lust after other men to upgrade their protection and comfort level.
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (371KB, 1280x757px) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
371KB, 1280x757px
>>34389937
>>34389956
>>34389975
>>34390002
>>34390026
>author's comic representation of themselves rationally explaining their points
>has red hair

This is a clear sign of mental illness.
>>
>>34390345
It make be biologically true that we seek to find the best partner, but monogamy is good for society and could even be argued from a biological perspective. Humans take a very long time to grow up and mature, and it's best for their growth to have stable parents during that time. If it was socially acceptable to have a child with someone and then seek another mate, then care of the child would diminish. New partners of the parents may not wish to care for the child since it is not theirs, and the current parents would devote less attention to the child as they pursue higher partners.
>>
>>34389874
The girls would just have sex with other married high status men.
>>
>>34390510
>If it was socially acceptable to have a child with someone and then seek another mate
But it is totally acceptable, which is why women initiate 80% of all divorces and then find another partner who has to take care of "my wife's son".

>then care of the child would diminish
Not really. It would increase because the child would, in most cases, now have 2 fathers and a mother. Mothers might be roasties but they're usually super-protective of their kids. A woman can never love a man as much as she loves her own child. Even if the new father doesn't "care" about his wife's son, she will still pressure him to do things for said son, be it only financially. The kid will also spend time with its original father who in a lot of cases will genuinely care for it and give it the emotional support it lacks.

>New partners of the parents may not wish to care for the child since it is not theirs, and the current parents would devote less attention to the child as they pursue higher partners.
It's better to have a father figure than have none at all. It's not nearly as disastrous as being raised by a single mom. The mother will, like I said earlier, put pressure on the new partner to do shit with the kid. In the few cases where the kid has a new mother, at least he has his biological father. It's a lot better to have a strong single father figure / with a shitty wife than a strong single mom / mother figure with a shitty father.
>>
>>34386273
As long as we maintain that real infatuation is a monogamous love, then I honestly don't care if other people do it.
>>
>>34389975
>he's depressed in every panel

>>34389937
>failing to acknowledge that while we love multiple family members because we have two parents and have the capability to have multiple healthy offspring, loving multiple sex partners doesn't work and is counter-intuitive because we want to keep our genetic fidelity and you want a strong tight-knit family, so sticking with one partner will leave you with the strongest bond possible compared to even just two partners

Pathetic

>>34389231
Yes we are. Not only is it more rewarding psychologically, it's also biologically favourable to do so because our offspring require a lot of care.

>>34388660
I didn't know she had a bf until I had already fallen for her. I paid for it in the end, she was terrible.
>>
>>34386857
I hope I can meet you one day in person and we get fucking wasted
>>
>>34390771
>Yes we are. Not only is it more rewarding psychologically, it's also biologically favourable to do so because our offspring require a lot of care.

t. beta provider

You'll see how wrong you are when your wife inevitably cheats on you.
>>
File: pepethefrogisupsetwithyou.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrogisupsetwithyou.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>34386273

Leads to a breakdown in society. The evidence behind it is fairly concrete.
>>
>>34389982
>pleasure and happiness are the same thing
prostitutes get to do drugs, get laid all the time and have tons of cash, happy and dignified no
>>
>>34390044
it just hit me that their are children in this fucking web of dysfunction. allah grant us justice
>>
Really want to rage? It's a bit of a long read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/46x1n7/me_36m_and_my_wife_34f_in_an_open_relationship/

I'm not even a misogynist. I hate "woman hate" threads and the like. I'm just disgusted that any person would put their partner in a position like this.
>>
>>34390865
>making the appeal to nature
>claiming to know the truth about a biological issue that is still troubling anthropologists
stop
>>
>>34391170
>doesn't know what enlightened hedonism is
>>
>>34391298
>thinks anglo-utilitarianism will save him
you don't know the kind of autism you deal with anon
>>
>>34391297
I don't need a memethropologist to tell me shit to know that you're destined for cuckoldry.
>>
>>34391331
What actually is wrong with utilitarianism tho?
>>
>>34391405
do you really want me to explain this shit to you this is meme board we aren't going to have a real discussion about the ups and downs of utilitarianism are we. i was kinda of hoping to call you an anglo cuck and you would spout some kind of meme like "enjoy your spooks kid me and my chad friend david hume are gonna hang out"
>>
>>34390865
So you think that a guy becoming polyamorous would stop him from being from being a beta provider, and stop his wife from fucking other men? :thinking:
>>
>>34391441
XDDDDDDD

oreoanal
>>
>>34391272
jesus fucking christ
humans disgust me
>>
>>34391504
You're implying that a beta provider (which is an artificially implanted belief system) can "become" polyamorous. Betas are biologically broken individuals. They can't "become" what they aren't. The modern way of life and ideologies fuck with nature and it will fire back. It already has. Look at the divorce rates - simply unbelievable if you were to think that marriage was natural. Colossal levels of divorces.

Beta means broken. Humanity has created a pussified society which needs betas to cater to children because womyn want to be strong and yndypyndynt and try to become men. They can't. This shit will collapse sooner rather than later. Beta is artificial. Beta is broken. Beta is necessary because our society is so weak.
>>
>>34388757
The important difference here is that her husband is incapable of sex due to injuries sustained in an accident. Think about that. He isn't refusing her the type of love she desires. she's just unwilling to be patient with his recovery
>>
>can't even wait 8 months to not have sex so decides to cuck critically injured husband. Are women even people?
>>
>>34389937
A man only has 1 penis and a woman 1 vagina
Not rocket science
>>
women are fucking garbage, holy fuck. /r9k/ has shown me the light. im going to channel my self into becoming a chad in the next few months and fucking treat these subhumans like actually garbage.
>>
File: NEEThysterical.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEEThysterical.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>34391272

>Wife loses attraction
>Gains it back when husband sleeps with other women

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. WOMEN ARE LITERALLY ATTRACTED TO CHAD BECAUSE HE ISN'T LOYAL
>>
>>34388660
because they like the taste of dick from all the cocks their girlfriend had.
>>
>>34386476
>it's just sex
topkek when will this meme end
>>
>>34391272
i read through that shitshow, one poster said "your wife is pregnant"
sounds like she wants to get him on the hook for the 3rd child which couldnt possibly be his
>>
>>34386444
>losing it

Fuck off dirty normie
>>
>>34386323
>"Needs"
This is a result of stacies constantly spreading the "healthy sex life" meme, so they can slut it up with chads

Any possible problems from sex gets overlooked because "sex is normal and healthy"
>>
>>34387270
Retard

Damm
>>
>>34387458

You're a major cuck bro. How is that a good feel
>>
>>34393128
Care to elaborate?

oreoanal
>>
>>34389231
But they are.

If some cave guy got to fuck all the women while the other fuck none, they would gang up, kill the "alpha" and share the pussy. Yes "naturally" another alpha would rise and he will be eventually clubbed to death by their alphas if pussy is not guaranteed and protected

Stop spreading liberal non sense, your school lacks critical thinking when it suits you/them
>>
>>34393447
By the betas*
>>
>>34389231
humans may not be monogamous but they are very much possesive.
And monogamy is a good compromise to satisfy a couples possessiveness of one another
>>
>>34393447
>>34393556
you will never stop lusting after other women, even if you got a gf / wife

wishful thinking only makes you monogamous because you're too pussy to embrace your primal instincts

wishful thinking creates the illusion that monogamy is real. it's not. it creates sadness and pain.
>>
There is too much overlap between insecure people who want to feel popular and accepted and people who are actually capable of loving multiple people without getting jealous, possessive, or causing the relationship to become toxic in some other way.

Polygamy and polysexuality =/= polyamory.
>>
>>34393796
case in point

insecure, toxic social vampire teaches you how to to improve your love life lol
>>
File: it wuz perfect so i ruined it.png (284KB, 1798x1330px) Image search: [Google]
it wuz perfect so i ruined it.png
284KB, 1798x1330px
>>34393894
Don't look for advice when you're the perfect husband and your wife still cheats on you because you bore her to death.
>>
>>34394040
What a fucking world we live in
>>
>>34386273
i think its yet another system that benefits chad most of all. Its just a guilt free way for women to pass around chads.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.