[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

curing the virgin walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: 1463606756333.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1463606756333.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
are there any ways to correct my posture + gait WITHOUT losing my virginity? I know it's technically cheating but I can't fucking deal with doing the virgin walk any more lads, everyone knows
>>
>>34385696
What the fuck is the virgin walk?

origami
>>
>>34385720
forced or 'manual' movement and an unnatural posture or hunched over
>>
>>34385720
no one can explain it but all virgins look like virgins
>>
File: 1452546951860.jpg (718KB, 1365x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1452546951860.jpg
718KB, 1365x1708px
>>34385720
because the body expects sexual activity during or after puberty, it releases certain hormones and starts to begin adapting the body for parenthood, including an expansion of the network of nerves, blood vessels and bones in your body. Without this sexual activity however, wires get crossed resulting in poor posture and gait, known as 'the virgin walk' - see pic rel for an example.

It's an entirely subconscious thing and many people don't realise they do it, but non-virgins can always tell (pic related is an extreme version but you get the idea)
>>
>>34385720
You walk differently before you have sex for the first time. It has to do with the way your body reacts to the enhanced sexual pleasure of a real sexual encounter. Once you have been with a woman (not just your hand), your body begins to release hormones that change your gait.

Scientists think its an evolutionary trait developed to show women who the more masculine/dominant men are. Why do you think Chad "struts" around all the time? The more sex you have, the more hormones are released.

>>34385696

In the meantime, you could do some firsthand observations of Chads walking online and try and replicate it during your day-to-day. If not, then I guess everyone will just laugh at you behind your back. I know they did for me for years before my accident.
>>
>>34385786
His hands aren't in his pockets and he appears to be looking straight ahead.
>>
File: 1460821402969.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1460821402969.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>34385786
>>34385838
I've always walked the same, with a tall, firm posture, even before I lost my virginity. Being 6'4", I'd even expect to have a worse posture than usual, but I've always walked like a champ.

This is a funny meme, though.
>>
>>34385838
>>34385786
>>34385744
>>34385696
>>34385784

Virgins looks like virgin for different reason not for their fucking walk you autistic fucks. There are people who are not skillful with motor skills, but it is not because they are virgins but because in their infatuation their parents never encouraged activities that would serve the coordination. I swear to god you guys think things too much and not in the right way, that's why people do not talk to you because you fuckers are retarded with stupid theories.
>>
>>34385925
>I've always walked the same, with a tall, firm posture, even before I lost my virginity

So what you are saying is that you are either still a virgin and you are lying, you subconsciously changed your gait, or you are still walking round like a virgin.

But hey, as you said, this is just le funny me-me XP

Good luck getting any women, Euclid
>>
>>34386021
>not for their fucking walk you autistic fucks

Said the virgin.
Good luck with that tight-ass beta walk.
>>
>>34385696
>lose virginity
>still walk like an autist

dont even bother, bro
>>
File: smug10.jpg (41KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
smug10.jpg
41KB, 450x425px
>>34386022
Hmmm, no. I'm saying I've never had this problem, and I'm tall, handsome, and my current girlfriend and I fuck all the time. With previous relationships, and even my first sexual interaction, I've never noticed any aftereffects. Still the same pussy slayer I've always been!

But I do like the meme, I'll have to use it later. xD
>>
It's not that you walk funny because you're virgin. It's because of your gay ass walk that you're still a virgin
>>
>>34385696
Buy some nice boots that go above your ankles. Makes it harder to virgin walk and you feel it when you start to.

Ive had girls all over me since i made the switch.
>>
>>34386058
Have more sex. It's a biological change, it doesn't happen overnight. You have to give your body time to release the hormones necessary for the secondary sex characteristics (deeper voice, more masculine appearance, alpha walking style) to occur.

Good luck
>>
>>34386067
>namefagging
>anime furry-posting
>unironic "nice meme" and XD

No wonder your walk is the same. With beta shit like this your body must not have adapted at all. Maybe you should see a doctor :/
>>
>>34386039
You gave me no valid reasons therefore you confirmed my theory. Good luck in fucking life with your tiny brain and your 5-year-old reasoning.
>>
File: 735282.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
735282.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>34386067
>and I'm tall, handsome, and my current girlfriend and I fuck all the time. With previous relationships, and even my first sexual interaction, I've never noticed any aftereffects. Still the same pussy slayer I've always been!
This is the most virgin attempt at trying to sound cool I've ever read.

Dream on, spergtastic animeposter
>>
>>34385925
>>34386067
>spreading disinfo

just trying to get some help I know I virgin walk so fuck off spreading your little me-me shite
>>
File: slide_4.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_4.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>>34386131
From wikipedia, dumbass:

>In males, sex hormones directly increases size and mass of muscles, vocal cords, and bones, deepening the voice, and changing the shape of the face and skeleton.

>Sexual activity, especially first time sexual encounters, facilitates the release of hormones such as dopamine.3 Dopamine (C8H11NO2) is a simple neurotransmitter and monoamine that plays a role in the synthesis and release of epinephrine (adrenalin). The increase in heart rate that accompanies sexual arousal is a function of dopamine's impact on adrenalin release. Hormones such as dopamine and testosterone, in addition to a number of other hormones, lead directly to the development of secondary sexual characteristics, such as hair growth and an altered gait.

GTFO with your shit ass logic
>>
File: smug20.jpg (115KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
smug20.jpg
115KB, 509x501px
>>34386128
>>34386176
>>34386186
>jealous virgins

I'm sorry about your autism and small peepee syndrome. LMBO
>>
>>34386264
>wikipedia
>Think that the increase of dopamine and other hormones will affect so noticeably

go. to. fucking. uni. you. retarded. shit
>>
File: MALTSHOP.jpg (32KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
MALTSHOP.jpg
32KB, 440x440px
>>34385696

By focusing on the weight of your original chin.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (237KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
237KB, 1366x768px
>>34386176
>>34385696

This is some of the best info I can find online. There was more in a book I recently read, but it was fairly old. I'll see if I can find the title. It's an often neglected subject because we are supposed to allow our bodies to develop the "natural way."

People just don't understand how embarrassing it is to walk around like a beta fag all the time. I corrected my walk using insoles i bought through a Chinese website. It's actually a quite common practice in the masculine Asian societies, where sex is more conservative but appearance is everything.

Honestly, I have been approached by women for the first time in my life since buying these insoles.

Ignore the idiots on this thread. I'm so sick of people on this site putting others down in lame attempts to keep people NEET neckbeards like themselves. Take some pride in the fact that you are bettering yourself.
>>
>>34386633
If anyone has any more information like this, please post it... some of us need all the help we can get
>>
>>34385720
>>34385744
I walk unnatural and hunched over and I'm not a virgin.

I think it's more an autismo thing than a virgin thing 2bh.
>>
>>34386763
>I'm not a virgin.

Then get off our board faggot
>>
>>34386822
Nah. Nice double digits though.
>>
>>34386763
It's not about the hunch, its more about step size, the swing of the hips, etc IN ADDITION to the hunch. You might just have a natural hunch, or you may not have grown into the hormonal change yet.

In the meantime, just make some observations of Chads and try to copy their moves. Your body will change with the hormones.

Why is this so hard to grasp?
>>
>>34386329
THE ANSWERS ARE RIGHT THERE YOU DUMBASS

>I went to uni, so I know that wikipedia is 100% fake

You went to university to act smug and deny scientific fact you dumb piece of shit!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO FIX MY WALK SO THAT I WILL STOP HAVING GIRLS LAUGH AT ME BEHIND MY BACK WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET FUCKING ADVICE
>>
>>34387097
I honestly don't give a single shit about how I walk and how people perceive me to walk.

Again, it's probably an autismo thing, but it's genuinely a thing that doesn't concern me whatsoever. Same as clothes. I have money, but I just buy the cheapest clothes possible, because it's cheaper and it's not relevant to me what people think of it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.