[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you deserve a gf? And if you did actually manage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 375x500px
Do you think you deserve a gf? And if you did actually manage to get a gf, what would you even do with her? Would you know what to say, what things to do, and how to act?
>>
>>34385218
no one deserves anything in this life
>>
>>34385218
Yes I do, which is why I'm 5'6" with a 5'9" QT GF who rides and sucks my 5" dick
>>
>>34385218
>Do you think you deserve a gf?
no
>And if you did actually manage to get a gf, what would you even do with her? Would you know what to say, what things to do, and how to act?
no
>>
>>34385218
No.
It'd be a train wreck. I have a low tolerance for other people's bullshit and that is exactly what a relationship will bring.
>>
I deserve :D

idiots dont deserve
>>
File: 1485220669458.jpg (33KB, 636x683px) Image search: [Google]
1485220669458.jpg
33KB, 636x683px
Deserve doesn't really play into it at all for anyone, but I'm generally bad at all the shit you're supposed to do. I, and probably a lot of other robots, would be a lot of dudes dream girl if we were switched into a female equivalent body, but female me would be able to do far better. It's hard enough getting the energy to do things for myself, making a girls life interesting for her is a god damned trial. Also knowing what to say, what to do, and how to act is like having the sword always hanging over your head since there's always a right answer for everything you do down to who you are, which sucks any joy out of the whole thing immediately, especially when you unwittingly make a mistake and she ghosts so fast your head spins.
>>
I would let her go, she can do better.
>>
>>34385218
>deserve a gf
I think that's a thoroughly retarded concept.
>Would you know what to say, what things to do, and how to act?
No, I only know what NOT to do, being myself that is.
>>
>>34385218
>if you did actually manage to get a gf, what would you even do with her? Would you know what to say, what things to do, and how to act?
if id know , id have one faggot
>>
>>34385218
I don't know. That's why I won't ever do it
>>
I definitely don't deserve shit. I'm a failure and have nothing to offer

If I ever got a girlfriend, I would collect some evidence and make a collage to hang on my wall, just to have proof it actually happened. Then I would break up with her the next day, just so I wouldn't get to feel her disappointment when she eventually realizes how worthless I am.

Women expect money, prestige, excitement, protection, all that shit. You can't keep a girlfriend on conversation alone.
>>
>>34385218
>Do you think you deserve a gf?
Absolutely not

>And if you did actually manage to get a gf, what would you even do with her? Would you know what to say, what things to do, and how to act?
If I had a gf, her personality would probably be similar to mine, and we'd probably have some common interests. So yeah, I guess
>>
File: 1481089857360.jpg (246KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481089857360.jpg
246KB, 900x900px
I never leave my room of course I wouldn't be able to have a healthy relationship

>tfw this girl keeps insisting to drink coffee but I don't want to go outside
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.