[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mentalfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

for all with official mental health problems

Just got diagnosed with psychosis edition
>>
File: Das_Bar_Fühl.jpg (120KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
Das_Bar_Fühl.jpg
120KB, 1024x673px
>>34384320
That sucks, bro. Psychosis could very well be the worst mental illness.
I have diagnosed iEUPD, it`s like Borderline, only in aggressive. Or maybe like having a fucked up 3 year old in command of a good chunk of your personality.

How are you holding up, got people to support you?
>>
>>34384320
its a wonderful illness, can be felt like heaven or hell, but whats the difference between good or bad?
>>
>>34384409
Nobody to support me except for r9k :)
>>
>tfw started harming myself again

Is this indicative of anything or just edginess.
>>
What does being diagnosed with psychosis mean? Why didn't they put you in a mental hospital untl you recover?
>>
What medications did they put you on, anon? I'm on haloperidol, lithium, hydroxyzine, all kinds of shit.
>>
File: 07Gerard_Castello_Lopes.jpg (151KB, 750x1102px) Image search: [Google]
07Gerard_Castello_Lopes.jpg
151KB, 750x1102px
>>34384409
>got people to support you?
Not OP but this is some tough topic.
I got diagnosed with autism, I really need the support of a therapist because don't have anyone I can discuss the problems that come along with this disorder.

I wish there was someone who could just give me a hug sometimes
>>
>>34384965
Don`t you guys hate body contact, though? Also, sucks to be a burger now, huh?
>>
/clincal depression/ reporting in
Life is a meme and I want out
>>
>>34385351
I don't hate it, I just dislike it but it's different when you have contact with someone you love.
I avoid body contact most of the time.

Also, not a burger.
>>
File: 1416662541957.jpg (26KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1416662541957.jpg
26KB, 800x533px
>Aspergers
>Depression (was diagnosed 2011 and it's not gone away so it might be clinical depression)
>Borderline Personality Disorder

There are days that feel OK but there's a general lack of motivation with some days as bad as struggling to get the energy and motivation to get my arse out of bed. Suicidal thoughts are an ever present thing in the back of my mind with episodes lasting a couple days at least where I get very down and start seriously thinking about suicide, like planning it out and shit.

Feels like I was never meant for this world.
>>
>>34386424
> seriously thinking about suicide, like planning it out and shit
wtf I thought everybody does that
>>
>tfw got out of 9 year long severe depression

Feels weird man. Still in hospital.
>>
ADHD
Bipolar Type II
Autism

I have the unholy trinity of being stupid, emotionally unstable, and socially inept.
I take pills like an old person.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.