[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 85

File: scared1.png (108KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
scared1.png
108KB, 366x316px
Life lost its magic, can't relax
>>
>>34384297
27 here. It's pretty bad.
>>
>>34384297
29 checking in. How much worse can it get, right? haha .
>>
>>34384297

Relax?
AHAHAHAH

nope.

28 here.
>>
>>34384325
Are you gunna be a wizard?
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px) Image search: [Google]
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>26
>reading trucker's handbook
>nothing is sinking in
How do i learn?
>>
>>34384354
Im going to off myself actually.
>>
>>34384394
Trucking is hard shit. It's actually really stressful and tiring. You have to fudge your log book and drive for longer hours than within regulations to actually earn. Not to mention you won't be able to shower/use a bathroom until you reach a truck stop.
>>
>>34384556
I want to drive a bus and a bread truck. Truck owners make a lot and there are good government jobs
>>
27 here
What hurts most is seeing all these fresh 19-23 old folks getting good jobs and positions LIKE FUCKING HOW when I was looking for anything I couldn't get anything !
Life is fucking bullshit you have to have connection or suck someones cock for anything
>>
>>34384682

I feel the same. Im 26 and just started in community college again for something I don't know if I will be able to pass. I have no job and have never earned more than minimum wage.
>>
>>34384463

The question still stands, are you a wizard?
>>
>>34384297

It's true. Life really loses its magic as you get older. I understand now why people want kids and family when they get older, it's because life is completely meaningless without it past a certain age.
>>
im 42. im just a shell of a person. live with mom, have a demoralizing minimum wage job. i dont even drive, i take the bus in the cold to work. no friends, never had a gf. life just seems so bleak. im not sure why i havent offed myself, i guess its because im fat and i enjoy the taste of food. its the one thing i like, eating.
>>
34 here, you know what's the worst?
Not the lack of cuddling, sex, companionship, you can learn to be content with yourself alone.
It's times when you need a procedure that requires anesthesia and you have to ask your mom to drive you. The realization that there is no one in your life to turn to for support really hits you hard.
>>
>>34384902
Can we get a break down of your 42 years. I'm interested. Also, what would your advice be for a 23 year old?
>>
File: empty doll.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
empty doll.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
should i try to get married? i don't want to be alone i get depressed and suicidal very easily when i'm alone

the problem is that i can't socialize at all, it's ridiculous how bad i am at talking to people. i'm almost 30 and people still talk down to me like a child, so i've almost stopped talking entirely.
>>
>>34384946
Not him but get friends.
>>
30 year old. Have a job interview for a job I'm not interested in tomorrow. It's my day off, so I'd rather play video games instead of worrying about the interview.
>>
>>34384960
Well, do you want to live with and support someone who doesn't love you and will get fat after having a kid (with luck, yours) for the rest of your life?
>>
>currently 26

In the midst of my seventh 14 hour shift in a row. Still don't have a girlfriend to come home to.

Not even a bad looking dude, I'm just not Chad.

Meh. I wonder if that 36-year-old femrobot is still lurking.
>>
>29
>can't drive
>live with my mum
>NEET
>dropped out of high school & college
>unemployed for 9 years
>no ambition or hope for the future
>literally nothing worth waking up for in life
>no chance of me ever becoming independent or financially stable
>just sit at my PC 14+ hours a day distracting myself with entertainment media.
>too scared of death for suicide

>never going to have a real relationship with a woman
>didn't learn the skills I needed in life early on to cope
>even if I did manage to hold down a conversation with a woman, she'd find out how much of a loser I am
>have nothing to offer a relationship

If I have nothing to offer, I have no worth as a man. If i have no worth then what's the point in even trying? still hurts though...
>>
>>34384946
0-18: i lived a very sheltered life. was very shy, my parents were religious and abusive, i never had friends or went outside.

18-22: went to college. never left my dorm room or talked to anyone. felt full of anxiety and was very depressed because i didnt make frends or fit in.

23-28: move back home with mom, lived as a neet. played WOW every day for years. basically just 5 years of wasted life.

28-32: started talking to a fat girl on the internet, decided to move to the middle of nowhere to be with her. she broke up with me a few weeks after i got there. i ended up finding a minimum wage job, then lost it, then ended up homeless. mom paid for a bus ticket for me to come back home eventually.

33-42: just been existing on the most basic level, living with mom, wagecucking from minimum wage job to job. lose a job, find another one. no friends or gf, no real hobbies. i go to work, eat, coem home, watch tv/ play a video game maybe, come here, sleep. repeat over and over for the last 9 yrs
>>
>>34384946
Why would you take advice from a 42 year old wizard :/

I mean I guess you could just do the opposite of everything he's ever done and it would probably work out better for you. But here you are. And here he is...doing nothing but wasting time by posting here.....
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>25
>recently cut contact with last friend because he 'borrowed' $300 from me with no intention of paying me back
>said he would pay me back once he gets his next pay check and has been ignoring my texts/calls for a month
>going to Alaska for a $12.50/hr labor job
>still 45k in debt in student loans for a meme degree
>>
File: cringe.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
340KB, 485x434px
>shitposting has lost its joy
>can't even enjoy my hobbies anymore
>can't concentrate on reading like I used to, used to read 2 books a week
>can't enjoy everything without a voice in my head "CHANGE!CHANGE! CHANGE!" like a Obama speech
>Looked in my closet yesterday
>seen a old folder I had when I was in community college
>tfw looked at the name and date, 2010
>seven years ago
>"where do you see yourself in 5 years"
>tfw I had a career and wife and kids written in there
>all the retail stores around here are depressing
>poorly lit
>crack heads and thugs
>losers and creeps like me
Shit's scary
>>
>>34385039
I'm just really lonely, my parents don't really talk to me they seem kind of bitter.

I kind of want to end it all but I'm too scared
>>
File: 1485198651602.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485198651602.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34385198
You're going to alaska just for a shitty job? Jesus christ.

That's a dollar lower than minimum eage in my area. Move to NYC anon. dont make thatmistake
>>
I'm 30 years old desu
>>
>27
>try to apply to a basic job posting online
>its ideal, low hours, just updating a wordpress website for a golf cours club house 10-15 hours a week 15$ an hour
>suddenly negative thoughts
>they probably don't want a sperg
>they probably looking for someone younger since the job is easy
>it will be awkward
>I can't do it
>give up

A day has passed..and these type of jobs are pretty rare around here most are SALE SALES SALES INTERPERSONAL SKILLS A MUST or.. NEED AN EXTREMELY SKILLED PERSON IN THIS OBSCURE SKILLSET
>>
>>34385254
write a book anon, sounds like an interesting perspective though obviously you should try to get out of your depressive state first. Take drugs
>>
>>34385138
Hahaha listen to this guy bullshit.

you are 42 and when you were 28 years old it was 14 years when WOW didn't even existed you fucking liar . Go kill yourself
>>
>>34384297
comfy 30 y/o NEET here

life is still about walks in the woods, always planning to become a good fiction reader but smoking too much weed for that, jacking about with the vidya, jacking about with jacking, and a healthy blend of classic and modern, popular and obscure kinema.

In fact, all that's gone is pretending I'm smarter than I am, yearning for company only to get exploited in some way, and craving for chicks and feeling hollow once I get it. It's comfiness and autism, not overwork and normies, OK? Praise Trumpfrog.
>>
I'm actually thinking about finally getting a bachlor's degree after spending most of my 20's as a shut in NEET.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>34385392

How do you do it financially? Do your parents support you or do you get SSDI?
>>
File: f3.jpg (27KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
f3.jpg
27KB, 500x888px
>>34384297
Autogenic training. Right now.
>>
>>34385304

How does one survive in NYC on a low wage? How much would it cost to live with roomates off the internet?
>>
>>34385345
where do you find these job postings
>>
>>34385434
craigslist or indeed
I'm not very good at getting jobs, I treat them like how I treated girls I liked back in the day. I usually talk myself out of it (most common) or make them my oneitis and invest everything into it only to get rejected. I don't do well with rejections, its usually half a year before I begin applying after rejection
>>
>>34385428

NYC is one of the toughest places to live in the world. It's unaffordable even with roommates unless you have a job as a professional. If you don't you're gonna end up working days sweeping the floors at Duane Reade and nights being the cashier at a paki mart.
>>
File: brendan.jpg (32KB, 509x440px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
32KB, 509x440px
what are you guys listening to? Music is the only thing I can still enjoy

https://youtu.be/iezyTjg-8iY
https://youtu.be/Ryntzw1xxac
>>
>>34385410
Me mooms supports me and I'm on what meagre social support my state can provide too. This is quite normal in my family, cause my dad is the biggest beta in the world and has been living in my mom's basement and off her money for exactly 20 years now. Can't beat genetics.
>>
>>34384929
>The realization that there is no one in your life to turn to for support really hits you hard

30 yo loser here. I have no one beyond my parents to turn to. I have family, but I'm not close to them. The last friend I had moved away about 10 years ago. I have a couple acquaintances, but I'm not close to them. Same with my coworkers.

I'm used to the loneliness. What I quoted sucks.
>>
File: 1461027563756.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1461027563756.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>try to make dinner
>everything is past sell by date
>no money to go to shop

i was looking forward to some food today desu
>>
>>34384929
>The realization that there is no one in your life to turn to for support really hits you hard.

This 100%. It also makes getting out of your situation very difficult. People fail to realize how much they depend on their social circle for help from getting work, to basic support.
>>
>>34385568
Listening to the Flaming Lips atm
>>
>>34385709
Mang, this is when the pleasure to pain ratio becomes almost unbearable.

Basially the only thing in life I now look foward to is a good meal, and sometimes some beer. But when you don't have the money, or only have like bread and peanut butter, life becomes very very shit.
>>
>>34385709

Sell by date, not use by date though? Because that food was still probably 100% edible and safe.
>>
>>34385711
This is really awkward when you're in a situation irl to talk about this.

Had a short talk with this woman at work I get along somewhat well and she tried to cheer me up; asking if there's maybe someone else in my life I could turn to aswell and ask for help.

I mean I know I'm alone but when she asked it still gave me pause for a moment to realise there is absolutely NOBODY at all. Kinda crazy cause it seems so normal for everyone else to not be like that.
>>
File: thinking pepe frog.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe frog.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
>tfw the seasons are changing again
Does anyone else find the transitioning period between winter and spring oddly depressing?
>>
>>34385988

yeah because summer sucks fucking ass

fuck summer and normalfags that embrace it
>>
>>34385988
Got at least two months until spring "starts"
>>
>>34385988
Fall and Winter are robot seasons spring and summer are normie fun times.

Its hard to describe but fall and winter more match my soul, it feels better when the world represents what is going on inside me, cold dark, not much life. It is comforting.
>>
Tfw homewrecker
This married girl I've been chatting up left her husband over me lmao
>>
>>34386164
>I ruined someone else's life xD

KYS normal scum or I'll do it for you
>>
Does anyone else have the overwhelming urge to get into a fight? maybe like a boxing match or an MMA match.

I have some pent up aggression and don't care if if i have to take 10 punches to give out 1, although i think the more practical solution would be to see a therapist about these feelings
>>
>>34386210
You'll kys for him?
>>
>>34386033
I seem to be the only robot that likes summer over winter

Snow is comfy, but at least I can go outside in the summer without dressing up. My family usually goes on vacation to the other side of the province in the summer, so I tag along. I can play on my 3DS in the backyard in the summer. I can go for long walks without freezing my ass off in the summer.

I don't party a lot or go to a beach or whatever, though. In the winter, normies go snowmobiling or skiing/snowboarding here (I live 30min away from a downhill ski slope), so winter is almost worse for me.
>>
File: 1483405572332.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483405572332.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>34385392
How do you cope with the realization that you're not smart?
>>
File: 1452720632965.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1452720632965.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>34385568
>that
>music
originel
>>
>>34386259
Just give a sturdy wall the old 1 2 3 a few times and you will feel better. Well not really better since your knuckles are going to hurt but just like cutting it moves the pain somewhere else.
>>
>>34386365
Why do you want to be smart?
>>
>>34386360
Well that is because you live on a mountain lol. Your summers are probably very nice. My summers are over 100 degrees F at times
>>
>>34386427
Strange nonanswer to a question
>>
File: 1457963149702.gif (448KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
1457963149702.gif
448KB, 500x808px
Who here addicted to hookers?
I can't stop window-shopping, waiting for pay day.

Everything else in life is okay.
>>
>>34386374
you don't like my shoegaze black metal chad?
>>
>>34386210
I've never even had sex I'm just good at catfishing I guess
>>
>>34386427
I live in Western Newfoundland, so yeah. I live on a mountain next to the ocean.

Wouldn't take to 100f.The highest it gets in the summer is 25c or so, so in the 70s in f. Even that is too hot for me. Which state do you live in?
>>
>>34385988
>melting snow
>shit looking streets
>people still wearing winter clothes when its warm
Yea it's depressing.
>>
>>34386520
California, unfortunately. Must be comfy to live on a secluded island like Newfoundland.
>>
>>34386463
I found the whole endeavor not really worth it.
Setting up the meeting, shaving, showering, getting to her place, all seems like too much work when I can jack off without leaving the house.
I consider it every once in a while when I'm really horny but usually I end up fapping to the pics in the ads and suddenly all motivation to go disappears somewhere.
>>
>>34386396
i just did some push ups, and got tired and calmed down.

that was stupid of me
>>
File: ♥.png (1MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
♥.png
1MB, 1280x688px
>>34384297
30 years old virgin here.
My 14 years old self would stab me right in the heart for having failed on so many levels.
>>
>>34386557
It isn't perfect (few jobs, winter can be brutal, etc.), but like it here. Comfy views (even in winter), low population base (the biggest city has a population of 100k, my town has pop of 20k, perfect for people with social anxiety), most people are friendly, etc.

I'm sure Cali isn't all bad though!
>>
File: 18226475-min (1).jpg (835KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
18226475-min (1).jpg
835KB, 2816x2112px
>>34386520

Your province looks pretty darn comfy, desu. I'm quite jealous.
>>
>>34386974
Here's a pic of my hometown. It's really comfy. Would recommend visiting nl, if you like comfy environments
>>
5 months to 30

>had a gf, dumped her after she cheated on me with like 20 guys
>got a job in IT, comfy, no risk of ever getting the shoe as long as I don't demand over minimum pay
>inheritance, which goes to a new car and a new apartment

I have literally nothing to look forward to. This was it, I made it.

Can I please go now?
>>
PSA to all 25+ anons who go on Omegle with the r9k tag

Add 25+ tag to avoid teenagers. I hope this can become popular.
>>
>>34387670
>like 20 guys

HOW

>>34387777
QUADS and will support your efforts
>>
>>34387628

Wow - lovely. I'll have to put it on my list of places to visit. I'd have to wait though as I'm currently barred from your country. Pretty sure that a past dui prohibits my entry.
>>
>>34384297

28 here.

We exceeded the life expectancy of primitive men. It's all downhill now fellas.
>>
Just started my own communication and multimedia design company and a videogame company with a friend. Going great customerwise for a startup and the progress on our first game is going better than we thought it would.

I'm still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>34385428

You don't. You just work there while living somewhere else and spend six hours a day commuting.
>>
>>34387807
That sucks, though I'm not sure how a dui would affect it. I am not up on that kind of thing though
>>
hi im a black fembot in college who wants a husband
im a virgin
christian
will date anyone who is at least average looking
>>
>>34388068

Apparently your country recognizes dui as a felony, and felons are denied entry in Canada. In the US there's different levels of dui and mine was a lesser charge. I think they wave it after ten years though, and mine would be ten years from the date of conviction this summer
>>
>>34387800

5 year relationship.
>>
>>34384902
Damn, well at least you have something you truly enjoy, Anon.

>>34384463
No you won't.
>>
>>34388108
are you willing to have sex within a reasonable amount of time?
>>
lucky you to finally be realizing it at 25, im 23 and life lost its magic when i was about 16 and fully realized whats in store
>>
>>34384394
You write out the basics of what you need to know on a piece of paper. You cover it then copy it down again from memory. Keep repeating until you can do it every time.
>>
>>34388242
Strange, man. Hope you can visit here this summer then
>>
>turned 25 last year
>had a look recently at the Christmas card my family sent out for 2016
>card has pictures and listings of all my other sibling's accomplishments/life events
>my section: "Anon turned 25"
to make it even worse it's literally just a stereotypical "sad birthday pic" of me alone pathetically holding my one present
>>
>>34388373
yeah
when married
>>
>>34384297
What did he mean by "black google"
>>
holy fuck, you guys are so self sabotaging.

If you don't have a health problem, your not a robot. End of fucking story.
>>
>>34385988
No, i love it. I love sun to be precise. Since december i've been telling myself days are only getting longer, it always brings my mood up a notch.
>>
>>34384325

31 here. it never gets better. Never.
>>
relax. take it eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy blableblablerobleblablableuuuuu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmG_d3HKBA
>>
>>34388963
I agree. And autism and memepression doesn't count.

I don't have a health problem btw.
>>
>>34388778

ha, good luck with that.
>>
>>34388963
Idk, I can't find any friends or people who really want to associate with me outside of work and similar stuff. So I'm alone as fuck even without a health problem.
What kind of a stupid view is that anyways, only the crippled can be robots or what, this is absolutely not what its about.
>>
26. I didn't win the lottery, I was sure I was gonna win because I saw the numbers in a dream. Fuck.
>>
>>34384394
I went into trucking.

Worst fucking decision of my life. Driving isn't the problem, but everything else is.
>>
File: mulder no.gif (1MB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
mulder no.gif
1MB, 320x230px
>>34389643
I'm in the exact same situation, down to age. This is getting suspicious.
>>
>>34384297

Achmed? Is that you?
>>

I got so bored of being bored with myself that I've decided to go to the gym. This was 6 months ago

>say hi and smile awkwardly at reception every time I go there
>avoid eye contact with everyone on gym
>steady gaze on the ground at all times

There is this trainer chick there that keeps trying to say hi at the very least. I say at the very least because whenever she sees me she starts walking around me and looks at me. I notice it and I keep ignoring her. I think I actually enjoy being socially retarded.

Anyway I've lost some weight and made some basic noob gains. I will say that going to the gym starts a road to recovery from apathy and depression, but it doesn't cure the autismo. You can never escape from yourself.
>>
>>34389643
Did you make some awful life choices because of that?

I sure did
>>
>>34390301
No, but that sounds funny, tell us all about it
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (114KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
114KB, 720x533px
26 here, 27 next month.

By all accounts I should be happy. I have a decent wage cuck job and am getting an M.A. this year.

From 19-23 I could power through my undergrad and bury tfw no gf feelings long enough to get good grades. (despite being depressed as shit) I always thought that I just had bad luck and things would have gotten better by now.

I got a DUI last summer from chronic drinking to bury my depression and now I can't focus on my studies because I can't get shitfaced to remove my existential dread. I really want to stop drinking anyways because I feel like such shit after I do it. I only have 4 more classes and a thesis I need to do.

I feel like if I just had a gf I could power through again like I used to...
>>
File: 1468103017209.png (347KB, 628x719px) Image search: [Google]
1468103017209.png
347KB, 628x719px
Kids that started college in 2013 are already graduating and getting jobs
>>
>>34390402
Well it wasn't really that damaging to me, just stained relationship with my parents forever.
My mother "got" me a first job via her friend at an insurance company but it was just paperwork, typing shit from paper to a database for hours in a cubicle. I thought job's not supposed to be fun and powered through for a year but then it kept piling up, this stupid fucking dream happened and one day i didn't show up at all.
Five years later they're still sore about that.

On the other hand i'm glad, because i found that work actually can be pretty engaging, like my current job. Small biz, providing IT services for other small to medium enterprises. Should have just changed jobs like a non-retard but being able minded evidently eludes me.

It's just one more thing they bring up every time we argue. God knows i have plenty to shoot back at them, i almost never do though.
>>
>>34390968

Shoot stuff back at them. it's quite effective.

I unloaded it all at my folks at Thanksgiving after they told me they're planning on adopting so they can have someone to carry on the family name since I'm not. Felt great.
>>

Every time I make the slightest headway in life it seems like every force of fate conspires against me.

I was maybe going to make $300 this week through an ebay sale. That would have been huge for me.

But while helping my dad clean up a dishwasher I got dosed with literal acid and now I'm not sure if I am going to have asthma the rest of my life. This is on top of the back and neck problems from a wreck, AND the irritable bowel syndrome.

Won't be surprised to see some bed bugs soon.
>>
File: 1362671974334.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1362671974334.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>31
>32 in a couple of weeks
>this time last year I was living with my mum and had been NEET for 3 years.
>Now I have my own place and make 33k british pounds per year and have made a few friends

There's still time to turn it around brahs
Spend your NEET time learning something useful.
I did web development.

>tfw still no gf tho.
>>
>>34390847
anon. kids born in 2013 are now driving cars and doing porn
>>
File: disturbed psi.jpg (53KB, 463x551px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed psi.jpg
53KB, 463x551px
>>34391150
Damn that sounds nasty.
I can never bring myself to do it, because it's just cringeworthy and i don't mean it ironically.
Like having to drag my dear dad out of an apartment, in which he apparently had some fun with a coworker, while her daughter watched. Completely shitfaced because surprisingly the bitch had stronger head than he did. And it was her who called me late night to get him out.
Got him outside where he slipped my grip, refused to get in the car, trying to skedaddle. And to top it all - a whole pack of chavs observed us from the distance laughing their asses off.
To this day my mother thinks he simply drank too much at a company event.

That is my samson option though.
>>
>>34384297
28. I'm just tired. I feel lonely, sad, bored and all this stuff, but I could handle it I think. But, man, I'm so fucking tired of all of this that I can do nothing anymore.

I don't even think about suicide anynore, seems like too much trouble.
>>
>>34384902
are you white? wewewewew
>>
>>34388108
how fucking pathetic can you be? i truly hope you're actually some white basement dweller
>>
File: 1475571289667.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475571289667.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
Gonna be 25 this year, I'll see you all there.
>>
>>34387894
Nothing.
Fuck you.
>>
>boss just gave me a promotion
>coworker came in off the clock and chilled with me until close'
>Other coworker just asked me to drinks
>Planning a road trip in june to a a casino celebrate one of my younger coworkers turning 21

I can't believe just a while ago I had some insane depression hitting me. Just chill guys, life sucks, but we're all gonna make it if you try
>>
I think I saw my ex gf today. It's scary how happy and then depressed/suicidal I felt afterwards.

I mean, she left me 8 months ago and I thought I was over her. But holy shit the pain is unreal. How do I stop feeling like this?
>>
i just turned 25 last year and i just had my first suicidal episode besides le "omg i got cheated on i wanna diiiieee" BS i pulled when i was younger.

this is different. i dont know what im living for anymore. i fantasized about driving into the median on the highway on my way to work. i dont know whats in my future anymore.
>>
>>34391266

did ur ibs start with ur back problems?
>>
29 here just fuck my shit up

Working at my dads office living at home

I have a master's degree from Columbia university
>>
>>34391902
how did you get into the good life anon? steps tipz?
>>
File: 1485137885872.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485137885872.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>34388999

39 here. I beg to disagree, it probably gets better at 40.
>>
>>34392207
What book is she reading?
>>
>>34392133

I don't know, I have the personality of a cardboard, I don't have facebook or snapchat, outside of saying "hi" I rarely say anything to anyone. I just....I dunno dude.

I do lift though, maybe that has something to do with it. I hope
>>
>>34392207

If things are still the same when I hit 40 I'm going to kill myself.

So I guess you're right, it'll get better at 40.
>>
File: vp.jpg (59KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
vp.jpg
59KB, 800x496px
Anyone ever feel like just going out and don't stop walking?
I don't mean killing yourself, just being on the road.
It's like there's something out there, calling.
>>
>>34384946
Just don't be a fucking pussy.

Learn how to play an instrument. No, not that pussy ass trombone shit, either Guitar, Bass, or Drums. Start going to local bars and *talk to the fucking band after the show*. Start making connections through shows in bars. At some point, someone is going to say "I'm looking for a [YOUR INSTRUMENT] player." and you can join his shitty fucking band. This is how you will make friends, and maybe even get a date.

Worst case scenario, everyone hates you, but at least you'll have music.
>>
26 here. Why are you so tense lads? Having a job, making bread, buyin shit - it's the little things in life that give me joy. Don't you like it too?
>>
>>34392339

Yeah, you can find all sorts of opportunities while traveling, not just outside your home but anywhere in the world there is an offer waited to be made.

That's how I got my current job, I've had more money than ever and it is really relieving to travel to other countries and learn about their cultures etc.
>>
>>34392339
No

But that is a pretty ill looking challenger

I use the term ill ironically

It's a nice car tho for real brah

Just be yourself

T. Chad McThad Brad
>>
>>34392339

yeah, if it wasn't for student loans and """"""""AFFORDABLE"""""""" health care I'd love to just pack up and travel just for the hell of it.

Also tears up your car, so I'll probably just buy a plane ticket and breathe in the air
>>
File: 1479996453533.png (24KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1479996453533.png
24KB, 489x423px
>>34385102
>If I have nothing to offer, I have no worth as a man. If i have no worth then what's the point in even trying? still hurts though...

FEELS.
>>
>>34384297

>fucked my life up in my early 20's
>now 39 and truly appreciate just how bad I fucked up
>Experiencing MASSIVE existential crisis
>Alternate between depression and rage daily
>Can't stop thinking how much better I could have been if hadn't made stupid decisions when young
>No source of happiness other than cooking
>Browse internet, smoke, fap and drink to fill my day
>All hope is dead
>Live in country where "blow own head off" is not an option
>Pretend to be functioning human to people while resenting everyone and wanting to run away from human civilization
>Wonder if people can see how lifeless I am
>Dead inside, just waiting for body to catch up
>>
File: challenger-vanishing-point.jpg (165KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
challenger-vanishing-point.jpg
165KB, 1200x800px
>>34392404

Don't disrespect the Vanishing Point Challenger, you mouth-breathing buttwhistler.

I'd love to have one, but the fucking boomers have priced them right out of any chance of me getting one.

>no engine, no transmission, no title, rusty as fuck, $15,000 FIRM I KNOW WHAT I GOT NO LOWBALLERS

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34392746
NO ENGINE?? haha christ that is a jew indeed
>>
File: tmp_24273-19934530112934576.jpg (11KB, 200x391px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24273-19934530112934576.jpg
11KB, 200x391px
26 reporting in.
>wake up at 6:45
>work
>get home at 5
>dick around with vidya/tv/Internet until 10
>fap
>sleep
>repeat

I can't get rid of the empty feeling. Usually I was able to sort of pick myself up and try SOMETHING. But I'm just too exhausted now. I just don't seem to care anymore. I even went from showering almost daily to just once a week. I feel as though I am rotting, but just don't have the energy to change. I hate how all the things I genuinely used to love just stops getting me excited. I'm debating on whether or not to see a psychiatrist again.
>>
File: just fucked.jpg (34KB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
just fucked.jpg
34KB, 306x230px
>go to house on google maps
>street view
>click date
>2007
>click the view from 07
>mfw
I was just a dumb teenager back then. I'm going to wake up one morning to anticipate a good morning from mum but soon realize she has long passed. I'll be getting greys and in a flash I'm a legit old ass man. It's surreal, one moment you have anxiety because it's your first day of HS, the next you're getting bullied and want the "HS experience" to end but when it does you long to go back to those carefree days as a boy who's eyes were wide with optimism. Now it's all bad and the big dreams are dead or very unrealistic to pursue..

As I was rummaging though my old folders I looked at the dates of essays dating back 10 years. Reading the contexts of those essays i realize how much I grew as a person even though I didn't do shit with my life. Back then colors were brighter, food tasted better, and life had this charm. The feeling where I could use my youth as a safety net to procrastinate.tfw time didn't exist because it was a thing that only concerned old people. Now at age 26, time isn't a infinite resource to be wasted. But here I am doing the only thing I've been doing and hating myself for it like fat people at buffets. wasting my precious youth. The rat race started as soon as the umbilical cord is cut and I didn't hear the gun go off.
>>
>>34384902
Any advice on things NOT to do??
I'm young enough to where my life can be something
>>
>>34393243

I'm going gray at 31. Either gotta start dying it or give up and be an old fuck.
>>
File: ca443f4786[1].jpg (97KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ca443f4786[1].jpg
97KB, 750x1000px
>>34384902
'
usually I joke when I tell people to kill themselves, but I think you probably should kys
>>
File: 63.jpg (62KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
62KB, 780x780px
>30
>haven't left mothers house since 2001
>only thing that gives me dopamine is edging to 2d porn that isn't even being produced anymore because Gen Z was feminized and broken through social media into complete faggots who fear pussy
>no friends
>rust/ark are impossible to play solo because all these young faggots with FRIENDS keep stealing my shit
>video games are rarely fun anymore
>anime is all slice of life fujo pandering bullshit with female MCs now
>unemployable in my country due to being a high school dropout, even ignoring that 12 year black pit employment history people with good marks and bachelors can't get anything higher than near minimum wage
>everyone living with a billion roommates overworking themselves to the point they can't even jerk off in privacy
>bald to the point I just had to start shaving it off
>realized my aesthetics were good with hair and I probably could have made it if I tried, ugly now
>dress like an edgy 13 year old, ugly white soled skatefag sneakers and black hoodies. don't have know how to change because I lost 16 years of socialization
>never knowing when my mother will go, when it happens I'll only have 1-2 weeks to kill myself
>posting excessive walls of green text doesn't even make me feel better anymore
>>
>>34385568
I'm always listening to Yellow Eyes, the second song link is a band I found recently and can't stop playing the first song on that album.

All I do these days is listen to black metal and pretend I'm not me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIdThS-MXRI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFQkPYlvZiw
>>
>>34393881
>haven't left mother's house since 2001
Do you mean this in the literal sense? Like you haven't stepped onto the front porch?
>>
File: Feels couch.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
Feels couch.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>34384297
Who is the guy in OP's pic. Been wondering if he was a robot for a while now
>>
>>34394028
I went to the hospital in 2008, 2013, and 2017. So three times.
>>
>>34394029
Death Grips frontman
>>
>>34394047
What for? Do you have a mental illness?
>>
27 here. life is so meaningless after early 20s. if you weren't able to get a gf and have sex when you were young there's really no way you can ever redeem yourself.
>>
>>34394076
Thanks dude. I'll give em a looksee
>>
>>34394087
2008 was pancreatitis/5 ERCPs + 2 week hospital stay

2013 for urologist, I blew out my dick veins from edging too much (back when porn was actually REALLY good, lucky to find 2-3 pictures a month worth jerking off over anymore)

2017 for neurologist electromyogram/MRI, nerves in my hands and arms are fucked and waiting for results. MS is a possibility due to "brisk reflexes" on my test results but it could also be anything from bone spurs to a herniated disk. Kinda worried because there is usually a 1+ year wait and I got in nearly instantly.

Agoraphobia and some other quack shit out of the DSM that doesn't even exist anymore.
>>
>>34394087

answer to that seems pretty obvious, man.
>>
>>34394087
what do you think anon? He's here of all places.
>>
>>34394234
What kind of porn may I ask? I understand the pain of having very very particular fetishes
>>
>>34394284
furrshit
>>
>>34394316
Oh that's not bad. That's my fetish too and there's a good amount around. Still some fetishes are only ever explored by like 1-2 artists
>>
File: 1479238088422.gif (1MB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
1479238088422.gif
1MB, 394x297px
>>34384835
>Life becomes completely meaningless and pointless
>Better bring more people into this world because misery loves company

???

I believe I'd sooner commit suicide than do such a thing.
>>
File: 0frig.png (66KB, 406x378px) Image search: [Google]
0frig.png
66KB, 406x378px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_My0kV5v_0M

tfw
this song is old
>>
>>34384297
26 here, no gf and shit is about to hit the fan here...it sucks
>>
>>34394316
>Furry porn is incredibly top tier

I don't blame you.
2D porn is all I wank fervently to. 3D is incredibly boring and bland.
>>
>tfw turn 21 in a month
>>
im 29 and have a gf but i'm still depressed as fuck and contemplate necking myself daily after work

a woman won't fix you
>>
>tfw 26 and the only friends ive ever had abandoned me over the last week

I'm really going to kill myself I think
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>34395114
>Just turned 20
>Don't feel any different from 19
>Slowly getting uglier and uglier as my central american ancestry begins to take predominance over my face

Fuck this.
>>
>>34395114
>>34395268
time goes by so fast you wont even notice when you hit 25
>>
>>34386826
my 14 year old self was completely expecting this but still hoped for better
>>
>>34395114

21 feels like it was just a year or two ago... not a decade ago.

happened to me, it'll happen to you
>>
>>34384297
>tfw just turned 25 a couple of months ago
>still a hikki shut-in living with mom (she's chill as fuck though, i wouldn't move out even if I had the means to)
>5 more years to wizardom
>some lingering part of me still wants a gf

I just want to feel loved by someone other than my family, bros. I'm thankful I have a loving family. But it's not the same as having a girl you love, love you too.
>>
I'm 25 and want to die. I've accomplished nothing in the past 5 years
>>
>>34395311
I've already taken notice of this.
It feels like a year since I've graduated High-school, but it has been 2. My mother had cancer and everything in-between.
>>
>>34384297
do drugs friendo
smoek weed every day
play wow
jerk off
eat greasy foods
it's all there is left, friendo
>>
>>34385568
Same
It's like being transported to another world but it doesn't require the attention that other forms of media do
But then it also makes me feel like shit because I can't do music myself and have no original ideas so I have to feed off of others
>>
>>34395311
>>34395374
The long hours that used to be totally intolerable when I was 16 are now blurs before my eyes.

It just keeps getting worse and worse.
It's already the end of the month, and I could have sworn it's the 7th.

I'm probably going to have my heart explode when I'm 64.
>>
>>34385988
TFW texasfag

>spring

Huehue

This shit goes from winter (16-45 F) to summer (80-105 F)

Maybe we'll get like a week of 70 F days
>>
>>34395017
It was, most of it is intersex/gay now which doesn't interest me. and after 19 years of jerking off nearly exclusively to it there isn't really much non-kemono I look forward to. Patreon decimated large chunks of it and has dictated the content production towards the lowest common denominator. E621 was gutted from the DNP's and the bans that followed. Hardiman is dead. The 5 major fetishes I have either stopped getting drawn, slowed down massively, or more commonly were replaced by female (male).

The only artists I go out of my way to check on anymore are MelvisMD, occasionally LBW, J7W, and maybe Nezumi but she hasn't done anything of note in over a year. Japan still has excellent taste in posing/fetishes but the mosaics are obnoxious and unfappable.
>>
>>34395385

>did this
>got fat

fuckin shit
>>
File: 1485264670676.png (212KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1485264670676.png
212KB, 554x554px
>tfw your boss is younger than you
>>
File: 1484701006483.jpg (60KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484701006483.jpg
60KB, 350x382px
>>34386164
Fuck off chad damn you're not wanted here, dont you get that you meat headed retard.
>>
>>34385988
>changing seasons

Do you live in some tropical shit hole? Theres another 3 months of fucked winter where I live
>>
>>34386463
Dude are me i use to do that alot. Does it always surprise you how some women can sell themselves especially the ugly downright disgusting fat looking ones ?
>>
20,21,22,23 is basically the same age
24 is transition year
then at 25 you're suddenly fucked

anons in their early 20s who think they have time to screw around are going to be in for a rude awakening. you're fucked at 25 with zero going for you. two years of scrambling and you're 27..That's when people usually have moved beyond the first step on their careers, have their own place, car, a long-term partner, money to take "serious" vacations with their girl or guy something a bit more uspcale-ish and chill none of that fratboy thing anymore, they might marry, maybe even kids...responsible adults in the truest sense. you have no idea how far you're stuck behind. at 27 you're likely still be going from job to job flipping burgers (if you're lucky), figuring out how not to dress like a 15 year old, living with your mom, may or may not have a car, still figuring out how to even talk to a girl (who are now WOMEN at your age), no relationship experience...lads im telling you, everyone will tell you you have plenty of time, but you have to start figuring shit out by the time you're in your early 20s or you're going to be FUCKED.
>>
File: 1467586289688.jpg (204KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467586289688.jpg
204KB, 450x450px
>>34395791
You're right, but I'm destined to be fucked.
There's no salvaging the train hurtling off the cliff. Its been building momentum throughout its entire existence.
>>
>25 :(
>Wife wants me to get a job in the US, I want to stay here in Australia, because Colorado sounds shit.
>Only make 80k per year
>Dad died last year. Still hurts remembering him.
>I lost nationals 4x in a row... Almost too old to ever win, I'll soon start getting more shit
>But on the plus side, I only want to kill myself most days now.
>>
File: CxhETtjUUAAy6s7.png (143KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
CxhETtjUUAAy6s7.png
143KB, 554x439px
>QUICKLY got my shit together at 25
>job, car, own apartment

I feel like a just barely made it through the door as it slammed shut. phew

realistically though, you can do that at any age if I did it at 25. you just have to stay on the lookout for that one decent job you can imagine yourself doing without killing yourself. or you can try being an Uber driver. people bitch about it online but its worth it if you optimize your schedule
>>
>>34396043
because you did something in the past. people with no education, no job experience at 25 will have it rough
>>
>>34384297
20 here

not looking forward to the road ahead

w-what's in store for me bros?
>>
>tfw your sperm have been damaged from years in the computer

You now realize if by miracle you had a child it'd be likely retarded with some kind of autism worse than yours. Why even live anymore?
>>
>25
>part time minimum wage
>everything else is fine

i dunno wtf to do

live with mother but we're fine, i pay my bills and she mostly leaves me alone
video games are boring, i've lost my competitive edge, don't care any more
drugs just make me paranoid
no desire for a female

there's nothing left to do
i should've died in battle at age 19
>>
>>34396247

heartbreaking loneliness and crippling depression

the things you love and enjoy right now will become less interesting until you don't do them at all anymore, and then you try to find something else to fill the void

unless you make drastic and dramatic changes to your life right now, that's your fate. since you're already on here, it's probably too late for you. Enjoy the rapid descent as your life spirals downward.
>>
>>34396214
I had only had 2 jobs since I was 16, both for less than 3 months.

What I did for my 3rd was I got really creative with my online endeavors and found a clever way to word them in an unverifiable way.

>freelance content creator and web developer
>read: I diddled in HTML and put adsense on it

>captions technician for broadcasting corporation
>read: I completed some transcription tasks on leapforce

>wordpress developer
>i went on fiverr and set up wordpress sites for retarded old people

put things you've actually done (or plan to do) so you can answer questions about them, but just make them sound official in the resume.

my latest job didn't even require a resume though. I told them I could start right away and they got me working within an hour. try to find smaller employers without layers of HR bullshit to wade through
>>
Gardening is surprisingly soothing and makes you feel like you've been productive. Can't do that anymore because of nigger neighbors so I just drink most of the time.
>>
>>34396376
>the things you love and enjoy right now will become less interesting until you don't do them at all anymore
I cant even bring myself to play video games. At work, I cant wait to leave. Yet, at home I do nothing
>>
>>34392013
more time works, give it more time. a new girl works too but im going to assume youre a socially retarded as the average 4channer and cant get a girl.
>>
>>34396043

see, uber is good money, but half of what you earn goes into fixing your fucking car that it seems pointless.

Unless you're at the point where you know you're going to trash your car within a few years anyway then go for it.
>>
Around the time I turned 30 I became hyper aware that I'm going to die in another 30-50 years, possibly much sooner. Not only that but I will grow old and infirm and unable to care for myself. As in, it's not a distant thing that will "someday" happen, it will happen soon, the years pass faster and faster. Knowing death is coming makes it feel like nothing really matters so it's very hard to get motivated for anything. Other humans only want to use you and hobbies/things don't matter because you'll be dead soon. I fear not having children in my early 20s was a gigantic mistake. You're supposed to do that so you stay busy, your mind stays grounded in the now and you never really peak beyond the veil about this stuff. Even if you do you think "I'll leave a legacy". Now I've set the difficulty to lunatic mode and strapped in.
>>
>>34396376
>the things you love and enjoy right now will become less interesting until you don't do them at all anymore, and then you try to find something else to fill the void
so true. there's nothing like playing an old video game you used to love and just feeling nothing. really brings out the peak self-hate
>>
>>34396545
>because of nigger neighbors
what did they have to do with gardening?
>>
>tfw 26 but at least finally losing weight

this is the first time I'm actually keeping my NY resolution

10kg(22lbs) in 25 days so far
>>
>>34385102
If you're comfortable learning to drive, start with that.

Then get your GED. After that, trying finding a really really basic job that will probably pay minimum wage. Or you can find that job first and get your GED while you work.

Normally I wouldn't respond to any of these posts, but yours hit me the most for some reason. I really hope you pull through.
>>
>>34396814
They keep smoking his weed "garden".
>>
but you all have to keep in mind that we're men. we have it a bit easier as we age, thats part of our advantage. how many celebrities, politicians, or business men reach the peak of their lifes at 50+?

and its not just the chads, even average or below average older men can be seen in good spots if you guys ever took a around you.

eat right, exercise, and spend your energy wisely. you dont need to be doing amazing things 24/7 but you do need to AT LEAST be consistent and have a plan for yourself. its not impossible to be happy just because youre not a fresh human being anymore.
>>
>>34396667
But I did give it time. I used to say that time is a healer, and it's been 8 months, and everything was going well, I was getting back into my hobbies, back to the gym etc.

But seeing her today. Holy fuck, what I felt was indescribable. Like an insane explosion of happiness and fulfilment, then seconds later absolute depression, suicidal thoughts hit stronger than they ever did.

And yeah
>im going to assume youre a socially retarded

Pretty much. The problem was that we were both introverts, making conversations last long without being forced was incredibly difficult. But I thought we were gonna get there in the end. I thought we both loved each other, that we could work through all the bullshit. But she just pulled the plug. I guess men and women have very different ideals for relationships.

I've since gotten laid, went overseas, did a fuck load of travelling etc. But the feelings still come back.
>>
>>34396795

or when you play a game you used to love but now you just scream at the TV because you're not good at it anymore
>>
>>34396814
They always hang outside of their house smoking and harassing me.
>>
>>34395255
here

I took enough fentanyl to kill me. I gave up. I'm sorry
>>
>>34397661
Sorry to hear that, I hope you never know pain anymore.
>>
>>34397661
Dammit I would be your friend

See you on the other side I guess. Just know that you had true friends here.
>>
>>34397661
bye bye friend
>>
>>34397661

lol fag, see ya
>>
>>34397661
See you space cowboy...
OriginaI
>>
>>34397661

;-;7

I hope your find happiness at Marisa's house.
>>
File: IMG_0878.png (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.png
165KB, 500x500px
>>34397661
Are you still alive anon? God speed
>>
>>34397661
are you alive? Please be alive. Anwer
>>
File: 1449771976099.png (4KB, 236x220px) Image search: [Google]
1449771976099.png
4KB, 236x220px
>>34397661
DON'T DO IT MY FRIEND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIt9t11xgY8

LISTEN TO ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA INSTEAD
>>
>>34389868
got any stories? does it get super lonely n stuff?
>>
>>34393193
what is your job friend? Do you ever go the bar? Get a tinder and give it a try
>>
>>34389971
>You can never escape from yourself.
There's a song called "I can't escape myself", I think you'll like it.
>>
>>34392726
36 here, retarded lifestyle choices fucked my life up in my early 20s too. For more than a decade I've been a lazy coward, in love with my comfort zone and my video games. I acted like a freakin teenager for too long and did nothing to prepare for the adult life and now I'm a neet who lives with his parents and no one has taken seriously in like 4 years.

>Alternate between depression and rage daily
I alternate between hope and anxiety, pretty sure I developed bipolar disorder or BPD a couple of years ago.
Anyway. What were your stupid decisions?
>>
>>34386259
>Does anyone else have the overwhelming urge to get into a fight?
I did, not anymore though. I blew some steam off three weeks ago and now the aggression has been replaced by shame and guilt for letting people see me lose my cool.
>>
File: 220px-The_Shipping_News_film[1].jpg (22KB, 220x327px) Image search: [Google]
220px-The_Shipping_News_film[1].jpg
22KB, 220x327px
>>34386974
No kidding. I saw The Shipping News with a robot friend and we both immediately said "I want to live there".
>>
>>34384394
I drove for 3 years as an O/O. What's not sinking in?
>>
>>34388108
Appreciate the martyrdom but you could not come to a worse possible place/thread than here.
>>
>>34394234
How did you manage to get pancreatitis at 21?! My dad got it at 65. Nearly killed him.
>>
I cheated on my girlfriend and I feel horrible about it. I'm just never gonna tell her and there is no way for her to find out so like...I have a genuine deep, dark personal secret I'm gonna take to my grave.

I'm also a fat retard who lives with mommy and daddy and is almost 27 and I live a filthy stupid life full of nothing and I have no idea how she is with me anyway
>>
>>34397661
I just found this post highlighted on her computer. She's... really gone. I didn't expect this to happen. The EMTs already took her body away, but I'm just here, in front of her computer. I don't know what to do now
>>
>>34400603
pic or it didnt originally happen
>>
My pure gf who was virgin before me is now suddednly into being called sluts, facials, anal, degrading and all the other shit.

As fun and enjoying as such thing is, I have a bit of trouble coping with it to the point of it causing a mild distrust towards her.

I could use some advice
>>
>>34400603
Find her nudes
>>
File: mike gas the kikes stoklasa.jpg (233KB, 1654x992px) Image search: [Google]
mike gas the kikes stoklasa.jpg
233KB, 1654x992px
>>34392726
Pretty much sums me up, except im 20.
>>
File: 1366907626814.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1366907626814.gif
1MB, 200x150px
Just had 2 teeth pulled.
>>
Who /mental state deteriorating/ here?

I've been having bizarre images and thoughts right before falling asleep. And just yesterday I had my eyes closed and heard a voice say my name that sounded like it was right behind me. Creepy as fuck.

Is my clinical depression evolving into schizophrenia or something?
>>
I'm 19 and i dont want to be a fuck up like most of you but feel like I'm already in that path. It's been a year at uni and i still have no friends or talk to anyone other than classwork. The only times I go out is skool and gym. What do.
>>
>>34403004
That's just hypnagogia, is very common and normal. I get that shit all the time. Google exploding head syndrome
>>
>>34384297
how the fuck do can I relax? I've never relaxed for at least 5 years, I am not stressed as well.
>>
>>34395791
This. It's honestly so hopeless the more I think about it. I'm so stunted.
>>
>>34403004
For you I hope that is not the case.

Maybe you want to go outside more, go cycling or something, get some more impressions to fill your mind before you drift off in the narcolapse.
>>
How do I find other hobbies besides sleeping? It's the only thing I look forward to.
>>
>>34386629
I see I'm not the only one who sometimes tries to find something in pushups.

This post adds a lot to the thread.

25 here but constantly think I'm 26 for some reason.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Who here aimless bike rides? It's the only form of exercise I get, mainly because I find exercise incredibly boring, whereas I can ride my bike for an hour+, explore, listen to my music and just think while the world flies past me.

I mainly do it at night time though, there's no one around and I can ride really fast along the roads.
>>
>>34397589

Even time doesn't work for people like us. Normies get over ex's quickly, but they're different. It's been two years and I still think about my ex.
>>
>realizing I will be 26 when I get my bachelor's degree
>28 if I want to get a master's

How did I let my life slip away like this?
>>
>>34404386
I'm 27. Only gf I had was when I was 16 and we dated for a little less than a year. Only got over her completely about a year ago.
>>
>28 here
>terrible heath for years always causing legit depression
>weight keps going up and down like crazy
>finish useless degree i started eight years ago but also finish a office/business related apprenticeship
>finally get to earn a bit of money
>use it to lose v-card on a hot hooker
>feel dead inside because i know i didnt fuck her because she wanted me but because i paid
>use it to travel
>every big city in the west is overrun with brown people and all the shops are the same
>burned out on anime so i stopped watching because i dont want to start hating it
>cant stand video games anymore because the west keeps pushing their agendas
>want to start doing outdoor stuff and get back in touch with nature but the nearest camping sites/park are like five hours away

one thing ive noticed is that i need a change of scenery and it has to be outside the modern west. i cant stand the culture or the people anymore and i want out

i will now use every bit of money i have to travel to several asian destinations and hopefully become an expat around the time i hit 30
>>
gonna go on a drug and alcohol bender and toss myself in front of the train at the end of it, lads

I'm finally at peace

see you on the other side
>>
>>34400603

take the rest of the fentanyl so she's not alone
>>
>28
>finally got a job with my degree
>the pay is good and there is high job security
>get to do international travel too
>recently started to not enjoy the work though, get nothing done and just browse the Internet
>no one notices, yet
>job's 1 year anniversary happening next week and I'm missing my old retail job

I wish I could stop being retarded, but it seems like I'm ruining a comfortable job
>>
>>34393243
>tfw I obsessively check the date on youtube videos, articles, pictures etc. to see if they are from before 2011 so I can reminisce about "the good old days"
>tfw I wasn't really that happy even back then, but I still believed it was going to get better someday
>>
File: RIMG0123.jpg (255KB, 1460x997px) Image search: [Google]
RIMG0123.jpg
255KB, 1460x997px
>>34404113
Me. I do exactly that, except I always have a destination where I sit for a few hours, usually watching the sunrise. Listen almost exclusively to ambient or comfy vidya soundtracks on my old ipod. Been doing it less lately tho, since there's not a rock within a 60km radius I haven't already turned.
>>
>>34404902
Where do you work?

Ogggn
>>
>>34404902
the retail store im at now is the best, nice qt grills everywhere and its face paced and a blast. 9 hours flys by. i am dreading a desk job after this
>>
>>34402242
You're correct to be wary.

Submissiveness is a massive red flag.
>>
>>34402242
Ask her if she used to watch porn. Also ask her if she did any other sexual stuff (non vaginal since you say she was a virgin) before she met you. It's probably porn usage though. Women are normally submissive by nature, so don't let that bare fact bother you. Just find out about why she's into the harsher stuff.
>>
>>34387777
i love you anon. i absolutely love you. this is an excellent suggestion
>>
>>34404113

I do this as well, except I use a car because I'm lazy and like to listen to the radio.
>>
>>34387670
How do I get a comfy job in IT that won't fire me?
>>
>>34396017
>only make 80k a year

fuck off faggot. that's good
>>
File: 1473846369244.png (167KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1473846369244.png
167KB, 444x444px
>26
>shitty childhood
>never aimed or dreamed for much
>through hard work and a lotta luck I've achieved and got everything I ever wanted out of life

Now what?
I dont have any goals left
I've done everything I wanted to do
Do I just an hero? Is it fair and good to do it? Or do I just idle and drift on waiting for a natty death?
>>
>>34405327
>I always have a destination where I sit for a few hours
I can't do that as much really as like you I've been pretty much everywhere in my general area. I just do a big loop around my town, making sure to go up as many hills as possible to get my heart pumping.

Did you take that pic yourself? Where is it?

>>34406660
I wish I had a car (or a motorbike) so I could go further. Driving seems so comfy.
>>
>>34384902
Read Strongest Man Kurosawa. You fit the bill.
>>
>>34403020
stop being a bitch. join a frat. you'll be thrown into the fire social. do or die faggot.
>>
>tfw no gf loser throughout school and college
>decide to work on image
>become cute
>tfw teenage girls smile at me when i go outside now
>tfw too old to do anything about it

Ha, real funny life, i finally get to the point where i can attract the cute gf i always wanted but now I'm 25 and can't do shit about it. not that it would make any difference, i'm still the same autist i always was
>>
>>34407110
>massive bullshit alert

you can do something about. stop being a bitch. just go TRY to talk to them
>>
File: 1473868138567.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1473868138567.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>34407110

Theyre laughing at you, not smiling
And you're not cute, they can just tell youre a sissy
>>
>>34407157
Maybe I wasn't clear, the girls I am referring to would land me in jail if I tried anything with them.
>>
>>34407110
You could just become a pedophile.
>>
>>34407220
It's called ephebophilia, dad!

But no, I like not being in jail. It just feels like if someone had taught me how to look good when I was 14 I could actually not be in this position right now.
>>
>>34385748
I'll be seeing them upcoming saturday.
>>
>>34407110
You're making me jealous, if I were in your situation I would do something. Don't waste this opportunity, anon. Go and get 17yo pussy.
>>
File: RIMG0131.jpg (347KB, 1460x1095px) Image search: [Google]
RIMG0131.jpg
347KB, 1460x1095px
>>34407008
>Did you take that pic yourself? Where is it?
Yes, southern sweden. Here's the same view with no fog.

>I wish I had a car (or a motorbike) so I could go further
I've been thinking of getting an electric bike with a range of at least 100km. It would be perfect for sneaking around at night without a bunch of engine noise. Shame they're so ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>34385405

im thinking about the same thing, just dont go for a meme degree, get something with prospects (Engineering, nursing, compsci)
>>
>>34407268
16 is legal here, I'm still a shut in NEET though. No girl wants to come to the house of a 25 year old shut in for sex.
>>
>>34407430
You should at least try, I would if I had qt jb flirting with me.

And I live in a country where 14 is legal.
>>
21 here. I was cheated on and dumped about 5 months ago by my gf of 6 years and I tried killing myself a couple times afterwards. I have no real friends and my family hates me.

But I was just accepted into a law school with one of the best trial advocacy (that's the field I want to go in) programs in the country so maybe I'm not completely fucked?

Does it get any better, older robots?
>>
>>34384297
>34384297

get ready for a shitstorm that is my life

>be 18 attend Uni, fail first year
>go to community college
>graduate 3 year program, get job
>quit job coze it sucked, go back for nursing
>drop nursing after first year
>get a part time job, and tell parents im still in nursing
>do this for 2 years, work 2 days a week, go to gym for the rest of the week
>finally its time to graduate have to tell parents ive lied to them and everyone for almost 3 years now
>27, no money, no gf, about to get kicked out when i tell them i lied to them for 3 years

i really dont know what to do with my life...i feel like im stuck in a hole and i cant fucking get out...everyone is moving on with their lives, they have careers, home, wives...im still stuck in a 18yr old mind set....think about killing my self daily...but..i like food, movies too much....
>>
>>34389868

Care to elaborate, anon? I always thought it'd be fun getting paid to drive while listening to the radio (there are a few podcasts I really like that I've been meaning to catch up on). What other stuff is there?
>>
i've started to scream and claw my face when i'm alone

it'll probably pass
>>
>>34407553
you're not fucked. go into monk mode and focus on securing a job. do NOT give a fuck about anything else for the next 3 years. stay the course and don't succumb to emotional faggotry.

godspeed
>>
>>34407569
that's your fault. no sympathy totally original
>>
>>34407569
at least you got those sweet gains.
>>
>>34407488
Oh I'm still gonna try. I'm just gonna say as little about my living situation as possible and get a girl to come round when no one else is in. If I don't sperg out beforehand ofc.
>>
>>34385102
start with driving, it is the easiest shit ever and funny too.
I am driving slowly and all the normies behind me are going fucking nuts.
>feelsgudman
>>
i need advice to not end up like you guys
i am
>19
>v depressed
>uni student and not interested in what i'm studying at all
>2 friends
>no gf
>do nothing on weekends
>resent any time spent with family
>using too much weed and alcohol
>talking to self way too much now
>barely leave the apartment
>just signed up for therapy
and it's not getting better any time soon.
since you all are the experts, how do i NOT end up in a thread like this in 6 years?
>>34407600
probably unrelated to your loneliness, maybe you have a cold or something
>>
>>34407008

>Driving seems so comfy

Oh it is. It's my escape, my therapy. Sometimes on days where I'm not working I'll just leave and drive until I'm out of fuel. I hope one day that you're able to get an auto or a motorbike for yourself, anon.
>>
>>34407608

Here's the thing: The school I got accepted to is on the other side of the country and I don't start until Spring 2018 so I can't exactly secure a job for like another year. I have no idea what I'm going to do after I graduate college in May, I'm thinking just work at a grocery store or something to save some rent money. I also met this cute Korean grill who I think is into me (she's really sheltered so I guess her standards are really low) so I guess I'll see how that goes too.

I just really hope that my ex at least tries to come back, I really loved her and knowing that she still loved me and wanted me back would at least give me a sense of closure.

Anyway, thanks man, and good luck to you too.
>>
>>34407689

Find something that you're passionate about. Maybe focus really hard on your career, anon.

Drugs, booze, and weed are detrimental if you're depressed. Normal people have fun with mind altering substance, while depressed people self-medicate with them.
>>
File: tired wojak.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tired wojak.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>list stuff on craigslist because I'm a poor neet
>get good offers
>pussy out and just ignore them
Every time. Why must it be so hard.
>>
File: 14238247.jpg (27KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
14238247.jpg
27KB, 650x488px
>>34407689
QUIT DRUGS & ALCOHOL
start doing some sport maybe gym membership.
start to dress nicely and go out to some kind of club.
if you are obssesed with social media, cut it to bare minimum (maybe only facebook for school and shit)
get driving license and a car, it is fun
get job experience in your field of study, avoid retail and fast-food jobs at all costs
be nice to parents, earn good boy points whenever possible
read some books on self improvement if you are that bored
create SCHEDULE, wake up at the same our every day, go to sleep at the same our before midnight
take showers daily!!!!!
>>
>>34407689
push yourself to finish the degree and get a job

financial security is nice
>>
>>34407689
Don't try any other drugs. Stick to weed. I was exactly you and then I got addicted to heroin and shit and went way downhill.

Find something you genuinely enjoy and invest yourself in it; for me that was ultimately my subject in college, and now I'm almost done with an MA, have a wonderful hot girlfriend, etc etc. Sometimes it takes one thing to set you on the correct path again.
>>
Is 25 too old to join the military? How about going college? Should I just accept that I will be a wagie forever? I got a 2210 on my SATs, I could probably do something useful with my life.
>>
>>34407813

>create SCHEDULE, wake up at the same our every day, go to sleep at the same our before midnight

This is underrated advice. Sleeping in is comfy as fuck, but it's a life-ruiner. You end up staying up late, wasting the day and feeling sorry for yourself for doing so.
>>
>>34388491
Wew ur parents are mean af
>>
>>34407853
>placating the whims of a moronic failure at life
yeah, you'll do well in the military, and you're totally going to afford college with no job
>>
>>34407799
>>34407813
thanks 4 advice. i still find it very hard to not smoke every night because if i don't i end up staying up very late and talking to myself. it keeps my mind from racing incoherently and reflecting on how much of a pathetic fuck i am.
>>34407829
that's the plan, but it feels very hard to be alive right now, you dig?
>>34407846
you're right about the drugs. i'm way too prone to be a junky. I enjoy producing music but i'll probably never be good enough to get paid for it, and i'm a strong uni and have too much work and a lack the motivation in order to develop a stronger skillset, so it will likely never materialize into something valuable. don't know what to do. by the end every day i just want to curl up with my weed and be a fucking loser.
>>
>>34404113
Yep night is best. I did it a few times but got stopped by the cops on two occasions.
>>
>>34392726
Find a monastery.
>>
>>34407971
If you finish your degree, it will materialize into something valuable, I assure you. It doesn't feel like that when you're 19 but after a few years out in the world without a degree you'd really feel differently. Just power through it.

>by the end every day i just want to curl up with my weed and be a fucking loser.

I still do this every single day. There's nothing wrong with that. Hell, as long as you're a nighttime pothead who just takes the last 4 or so hours of his day to be stoned and worthless, than you're in the perfect position re: your habit to be a functional stoner.
>>
File: just obama.png (94KB, 201x290px) Image search: [Google]
just obama.png
94KB, 201x290px
>26
>thinking about HS
>this was 7 years ago
That empty feel in my guy, holy fuck.
>>
>>34407596

Dealing with your dispatcher. Dealing with the companies you have to unload at because we stop unloading new trucks at 4:30pm Friday and it's 4:32pm right now so you have to wait until Monday and you get to spend 2 days living in the truck and not getting paid because you're not actually driving. Dealing with the federal regulations on how long you can drive that leave you a mile from the next truck stop when you run out of driving time for the day. The fact that the log book is digital and connected to the truck so when you run out of driving time it puts the truck in a limp-home mode where you can only drive down the shoulder at 5mph. Being stuck on the side of the road with a blown tire waiting for the truck stop to send out someone. Having the truck shit the bed and waiting on dispatch to get around to sending you another truck so you can finish the run.

i have three acquaintances that drive truck. all three have told me that if I went into trucking they would beat me until I changed my mind.
>>
29, made a normiebook. i looked at all of my friends they all are married. Here i am sitting in a wheelchair because of a car accident. I have to say at least i got laid before my accident.
>>
>>34406979
Not sure if he meant USD or not but 80k AUS us a lot less
>>
27 here

been neeting for 8+ years.
i recently got attractive enough + a little social skills to obtain sex from internet apps. dont get me wrong its not often but i at least can obtain something.

i think all i need is a job to make it but im dreading be a wageslave at 27. i mean how successful can i hope to be
>>
So what games are you fellow oldfags into? I can't seem to get into any of the new games for some reason no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>34384929
shit dude I would have just gotten an uber
>>
File: boundless feels.png (485KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
boundless feels.png
485KB, 633x758px
>tfw you're the not the fittest
>tfw you're the loser part of society being held up by others
it's a hard pill to swallow
>>
>>34408968
Rust/Ark but you need friends to have real fun.

Path of exile is fun when new temp leagues tart for a month or so.

Eve if you like that sort of thing but takes quite a while to get into with the learning curve

It's been a long time since a good hundred+ hour game like Isaac/dota/CS/etc or the like came out though, it's pretty shit out there. Everything is disposable now.
>>
>>34408968

27 here the only games i can get into are pvp games with that being said ive only been playing league of legends. everything else takes way to much set up to actually pvp others

i cant handle how boring and slow single player games are. its so brainless to fight ai
>>
File: 1421196624741.png (504KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1421196624741.png
504KB, 600x632px
I've become nocturnal and one by one by hobbies are falling away. I just don't see the endgame. I feel like I'm running out of side quests and the main Quest is out of reach.

My motivations gone.

A few nights ago a girl who i was hoping to date when she got back from studying out of state started opening up about how guys always want something from her and she's always getting accused to leading men on. She's just an attention whore whose been messaging everyone.

Just a fucking cuck shoulder to cry on. I'm not surprised but I was getting alot of motivation out of the denial.

I feel like i have no future whatsoever and I'm obsessed with suicide. It's just winter blues but it's getting worse every year. I won't make it to 30 if this trend continues. 4am this morning may well have been the most suicidal I've ever been and I'm nowhere near as depressed as i was as a teenager.

I think when I commit suicide it'll be almost emotionless. Like a logical decision rather than any display of dispair.
>>
>>34386164

Those thrills start to feel really empty, and you will have nothing after that source of meaning in your life has disappeared.
>>
>>34408968
I don't have the patience to learn gameplay mechanics anymore so I just play casual games. I don't know what happened to me.
>>
File: question mark 32.jpg (25KB, 291x284px) Image search: [Google]
question mark 32.jpg
25KB, 291x284px
>>34408947
How do you support yourself, wise hermit?
>>
>>34409196
I know right? Like I just got Elite Dangerous cause it looked cool, but now I can't even finish the tutorials because I can't be bothered to learn all the key bindings.
>>
turning 25 this april, and I already feel that my body is failing me

Well maybe it's my smoking and rampant alcoholism catching up to me, but holy shit it's scary
>>
File: yup, i know it.jpg (116KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
yup, i know it.jpg
116KB, 1036x654px
>>34409118
>I feel like I'm running out of side quests and the main Quest is out of reach.
Damn good way to put it, man. There are no sv_cheats
>>
>>34409225
being the youngest of 3. my parents dont kick me out and my brother spoils me from time to time
>>
I'm going to be 26 in a month and the NEET life's still pretty comfy and magical. You guys must be doing something wrong.
>>
>27
>tons of skills and interests i could be using to find a lucrative career
>still too much of a lazy shit to do anything except part time work at retail/food service places

Just want to do drugs and sit on my computer all day. Just like when I was 14. I'm not even sure I care about contributing to society anymore.
>>
>>34409436
can you tell me how to be immune to existential crises
>>
>>34409460

Keep yourself so inundated with work and extracurriculars that you don't have a free second to think about something so moronic as existentialism and how it relates to your life.
>>
>>34384307
All I was gonna say really.
>>
>>34409506
well, i said existentialism, but i meant "well holy fuck i need to finish my degrees somehow but i can't find the willpower to do so even though i'm indebted and holy shit i really need to find work"

i won't bore you with the details, but I just wondered how you do it so you can ignore constant stress and pressure without thinking a fast, painless death would be a nice solution
>>
File: yui-fun.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
yui-fun.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>34409460
I think the trick is to keep yourself occupied. Both mentally and physically. I like learning foreign languages for example. You can sink a lot of time into that. Video games might actually work too if it's something autistic like Dwarf Fortress etc.

Also when I haven't left my basement for a few days, I tend to get depressed, so sunlight and/or fresh air might be necessary too. Solitary walks in nature are pretty nice.
>>
>>34402242
Use her a much as you can.
Use her as if she's aready done what you fear.
Be careless.
And she'll hang around forever.
>As long as you don't fuck up economically
>>
>>34409593

Well, if you're near the end of finishing your degree, you should just focus on that. Ignore the debt, there's almost nothing you can do about that until your finished with the degree anyway. Start looking for a job within your field while you're still attending class so you can hopefully find work as soon as you graduate.
>>
>>34409593
Debts are a bitch, but dropping out and finding something you actually have the willpower to do might still be better than continuing your ordeal.

Also there's no guarantee it will get better once you have your degree and a job in that field.
>>
>>34405327
>>34404113
>>34408068
What do in temperate hemisphere where 9 months of the year are too cold.
>>
>>34384929
After breaking my big toe and hurting my back, this is what gets me the most.

I want to live alone, but I have no one to turn to when I get injured and need food, or my car breaks down, etc etc.
>>
>>34409770
i know you're right man, my brain is just being a cunt most of the time, I need to focus. It's just that there is a lot of stuff scaring me right now, and being drunk makes me vent. Thanks for the sound advice, I think I'll go live with my folks for a while to detox and focus on fishing that shit up

>>34409834
you're definitely right, but it's hard as fuck to think otherwise, simply because it feels like I've been programmed to think that. I paid for a degree in a country where higher education is virtually free (yuropoor), that makes me feel stuck. Plus it's not a...regular bank debt
>>
These threads are better than /adv/
>>
>>34409853

don't be a wuss? wear warm clothes?

>>34409864

i live alone. you figure out a way. or you give up and die.
>>
>>34384394

why would you want to learn something that wont be done by humans in less than a decades time.
>>
Anyone here try to go for any self improvement? I know i'm not very smart and wont achieve normie status, i don't have the hardware. but my shitty self improvement fulfills some of the needs that my mindless escapism can't fill on it's own.
>>
>>34407242
The thing is a 14 year old teenager will pretty much always lose in looks to a man in his mid/late 20s. Don't feel that bad, there was no hope from the beginning.
>>
>>34407430
>No girl wants to come to the house of a 25 year old shut in for sex.
You'd be surprised. I hooked up with a 16 year old when I was 30 and NEET. At that age they only care about love and romance n' stuff. They also get very clingy, so be careful.

>>34407712
Yeah, taking driving lessons are some of my fondest memories. Too bad my brother crashed our only car and I haven't touched a wheel in like a decade.
>>
File: 1461290116766.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1461290116766.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>>34385254
>>"where do you see yourself in 5 years"
>>tfw I had a career and wife and kids written in there
>>
>>34410195

I had two goals for before I was 25.

1. be married or at least in a stable long-term relationship
2. own my own home.

at 24 I got #2 done, thanks to grandma dying and leaving just enough inheritance for a down payment on a shitty little house.

at 31 I still don't have #1. and I never will
>>
>>34410029

im 27, got to a point where entertainment stopped working (at 25ish), went full crisis mode, got fired because i couldnt focus anymore.Realised i had to either off myself or do something to change.

So i applyed for a fuckton of jobs all over the country and in the interviews said that i'd welcome the change.

So i got a comfy job, moved 340km from my home city. Got my own place. started going to the gym ..... and the self improvment stopped there. Each time someone invites me to anything remotely social i say yes no matter how uncomfortable it is.

So two years of changes and life just got a little more bearable, still no signs of me ever getting a girlfriend. Tried Tinder, Okcupid, Bumble... nothing.
>>
>tfw you still look at yourself as a kid

It's like time stopped.
>>
>>34407889
Too true.
>wake up
>look at clock
>6pm
>immediately hate self
I have to find a job, changing your sleep patterns as a neet is almost impossible.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (45KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
45KB, 330x319px
>>34402242
>My pure gf who was virgin before me
>>
>>34410029
I'm nearly 30 and I've improved a lot but I believe a lot of it was luck. I was I'm school but never went to class, had no friends, had no job or work experience, was sexually inexperienced, and did nothing but smoke weed and shitpost in my dads basement. Then: got a shitty but career stream job at 25 from a lucky internship, met a qt virgin gf at 25 from being at the right place at the right time, got a new job at 27 from connections made from job 1, met a new girl at 28 from luckily being drunk enough to be aggressive, doubled my pay at 29 from luck (and lying).

I'm had a lot of good RNG and I'm nowhere near where I want to be. Still a boring skinny fat nerd. Very few friends, and zero good friends. Still have bad anxiety if I'm around people I don't know and if I break up with my gf I still have no idea how to find a new one.
>>
>>34392119
>have a masters
>have a job
>have job security because it's your fucking dad

This sounds great?
>>
>>34410278
Nice, I think I might be hitting that same point in my life right now. I'm loosing interest in hobbies and I'm in a bit of a scramble to make something of myself.

I personally used to be nothing but self loathing but now I'm starting to get over the negative feelings and have kind of come to accept that it doesn't hurt to try even if i've been dealt a bad hand. going into life with realistic expectations this time, which was a personal problem of before. but i'm setting goals and making plans, and actually taking action.
>>
>>34410029
Yeah I do some light exercise 4 or 5 times a week. Stretching and a few hundred push ups and crunches. I used to jog too but I stopped because I lost a lot of weight, don't want to go skely mode. I don't know if there's any correlation but it's worth to mention that a couple of months after I started jogging, I got a girlfriend.
>>
File: obama trump JUST.jpg (200KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
obama trump JUST.jpg
200KB, 1024x576px
>>34408606
>tfw 27
>HS was 9 years ago
>10 year highschool reunion is next year
>have no job, no gf/wife/family, no house, no nothing

I kind of want to go and explain to all the successful normies how I've done nothing with my life. Maybe then I'll finally be pushed over the edge and kill myself.
>>
File: SEA fan distress.png (441KB, 355x490px) Image search: [Google]
SEA fan distress.png
441KB, 355x490px
>be 25
>apply for WIOA program last year
>it's a construction program
>tfw there's a lot of bending and being on your knees
>knee bone on bone basically, hip sounds like sandpaper when I step
>thought because I'm young and shit, fuck it
>tfw do all the paper work and
>it starts
>hurts too much
>tfw quit the program
>one year flys by
>want to go into trucking because there isn't a lot of bending only strapping shit in once in a while
>tfw didn't find a job in this time because most of them require bending or being on your knees for a prolonged period of time
>call up
>do the paper work for the program again
>they told me to wait 10 days
>reading the trucker handbook
>looking forward to trucking and driving buses
>get call today
>some woman called to basically to laugh at me
>"why didn't you get a job"
>"you know....... you can't do the trucking thing, hehe"
>"I can assist but I'm not because you didn't do the construction thing"
>"sorry. hehe, maybe in 6 months we can get you on"
>She kept trying to pull more info from me
>she kept giggling about my lack of experience
>she kept saying "we can't do nothing" and she seemed to get a kick out of my distress
>"in July maybe"
>tfw she's just baiting me
>"you have to pay the consequences anon, hehe"
>I had it all planned out, for the first time in my life I had a real plan
>tfw last week I got a interview to a fast food place and didn't get the job
>the HR woman had a cheeky look to her when interviewing me
>been bullied my entire school life, I know what being mocked is like and it's continuing to happen

These normies call me up or interview me just to make fun of me. Why do these people bother to call me or interview me if they're not going to hire me? I'm losing my mind here, i know life sucks and it CAN get much worse than this but come on man. This falls in the line of bullying.
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>34385006
>30 years old
>Still play video games
Grow up already.
>>
>>34411057
hey leave him alone, this is a no bully zone. go spread your peacock feathers in a crowd of chads and see how significant you feel then
>>
File: is vita doing okay ;~;.jpg (4KB, 201x43px) Image search: [Google]
is vita doing okay ;~;.jpg
4KB, 201x43px
>>34408968
Right now I'm playing Tokyo Twilight on Vita.

I've stopped playing on pretty much everything but the Vita since 2013. I can really relate to all the failures and mockery this console has endured.
>>
>>34411047
Will the normies ever pay? The world is unjust
>>
File: dellies2.png (379KB, 498x432px) Image search: [Google]
dellies2.png
379KB, 498x432px
>>34411021
Same here, 26 class of 09 too.

They keep saying "get a job" but when I apply and apply, I get nothing. Then I keep applying to crap jobs and nothing. I signed up for ebt and got it. But I need a fucking job and I'm in a town of 300k with a 24% unemployment rate. Jesus Christ things aren't looking good for me anon.

I didn't do drugs or any of that shit and missed out on highs for what? this? top kek, lI just want to die
>>
>>34410022
Well, I live alone too, but we won't be 20/30 forever. Eventually are bodies will start failing us at an accelerating pace.
>>
How long have you guys been unemployed? At what age did you start to feel the weight of unemployment and did you start aggressively looking for work?
>>
>>34407635

ouch
orgib
>>
File: PINGAS.jpg (146KB, 1002x960px) Image search: [Google]
PINGAS.jpg
146KB, 1002x960px
I hate being so fucking clueless. The business people make it look like all it takes is to drop your pants, wiggle your dick a bit and the money just appears. "Yeah i ain't gotta work mix stocks with trust funds, pour some foreign investments sprinkle with creative accounting and leave it in the oven for half an hour, then you're set" How. How do i do that. There's no one that would tell me because they would have done so themselves. I don't even want much, just enough to not be a wageslave.
>>
>>34411302
>I don't even want much, just enough to not be a wageslave

Asking for enough money to be able to live independently and not work is asking for a lot anon.
>>
>>34411387
I know what he means, though. A lot of Chads make it sound like it's really fucking easy/obvious in how to achieve, and only retards work for a living.
>>
>>34411057
>le video games are for kids only

I want to know what you do for fun, Mr. Dullard
>>
Im a 26 year old 16 year old.

hopefully i get the balls to off myself before 30
>>
File: 5394369_700b.jpg (85KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
5394369_700b.jpg
85KB, 700x463px
>24
>still living with parents
>work part time at a gas station
>but make supervisor pay
>earn what my country would consider a "full time wage" for 2/3 of the hours
>no drive to go back into education
>ambitious but no motivation to do anything
>Those extra hours in the day 40hr wagies would kill for I piss away in room
>play vidya, browse 4chan, watch movies
>mostly consume media
>create kikebook
>childhood friends have moved away, traveled to amazing places and far away countries
>some are living and working in other countries with good jobs and partners, literally embodying the dream
>Serve old lady in the store yesterday
>"aren't you a lovely young man, this is just a part time job, right? To do while studying for your degree?"

Me: y-yeah..
>>
>>34411188

nice full house.

31, class of '03. never did any drugs in school either. I think I really missed out.

>>34411208

and that's when we die. something happens where we're stuck and if there was someone there we'd be okay, they could help, but since there's nobody we just die. Then we end up a tragic footnote in the news and normies go "wow, it's so sad nobody cared about them" and then go on with their lives neglecting people like us
>>
23. I'm slipping.
When I was younger, life seemed to be full of so much purpose, somehow.
Some adventure that you and your friends were going on seemed like the most important thing. You were pulling out all the stops to make it a good time, to enjoy the fuck out of every moment. Now I can hardly be bothered with ANYTHING.
There was even a period where me and my brother both had gf's and were part of a tight group of friends. It seemed like those days would last forever. Its all lost to the sands of time. I somehow ended up totally alone
>>
>>34412158
>Then we end up a tragic footnote in the news and normies go "wow, it's so sad nobody cared about them" and then go on with their lives neglecting people like us

Don't be silly, we don't even get that.
>>
File: 1484970233840.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484970233840.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>34412633
>we're just an annoyance for the cleaning crew
>>
>>34396777
>You're supposed to do that so you stay busy

recently I've discovered that one big reason most people stay sane is simply because they can distract themselves somehow from the fact that they're going to die at some point.
If you think about death you'll not be able to live your life. You have to forget about it.
That's why the need for religions is still so strong after thousands of years. I don't think that this demand can ever be eliminated from the humand mind. Just look at how religious people are generally more happier than doubters. I really wish I could believe, it would make life much more bearable.
>>
>>34412633

don't be so sure.

Have you ever read the article about George Bell?
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/nyregion/dying-alone-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0
>>
27 here. Its not that my life is awful but i have wasted so much potential because i am shy and awkward. People who know me like me but i make poor first impressions which continues to haunt me. If i had just a shred of confidence i could have had so much pussy. I have an ok job and savings and am independent but going home to an empty apartment gets old. Been temporarily laid off for a few weeks collecting unemployment and it makes me see without work i have a pretty empty boring life. My next move is moving to seattle in June to room with my good buddy. He has a good career confidence and lots of friends and he helps me meet people. Its my last gamble to make the most of life before i hit 30.
>>
>>34385988
I love early spring and fall in it's entirety. Summer and winter can go suck it.
>>
>>34412839
>>34412839
That's the exception to the rule. I read something on /his/ a few months ago which basically foretold our fates.

>uncle lives with mother entire life
>mother eventual dies
>50 year old uncle moves into home
>stays in room all day doing nothing
>rarely talks to anyone
>one day has stomach problems, goes to Doctor
>finds out he has terminal cancer
>goes home and spends the next month the same as always
>one night hear uncle crying in his room
>next morning uncle is dead
>have funeral and then never mention him again
>no one even cares or talks about him

It was at that moment I knew my future. We are nothing and when we are gone it will be like nothing happened.
>>
>>34410559

i guess man, it still feels kinda emasculating...?

it'd be okay at like age 23, it's getting dumb as shit at 29
>>
>>34409118
IT'S DESPAIR?

DO YOU NOT DESPAIR OVER YOUR LOW FUCKING IQ STUPID FUCK??!?!?!?!???!?!?!??!
>>
>>34413013

I think it's a good move, anon. I'm fortunate enough to have a friend like that too who pushes me to do things that I'd never even think to try on my own. He's your best resource, but you're going to have to work on yourself as well for things to work out.
>>
>>34385254
>can't enjoy everything without a voice in my head "CHANGE!CHANGE! CHANGE!" like a Obama speech
All of it makes sense except this. What did you mean by that?
>>
File: exit bag.png (250KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
exit bag.png
250KB, 345x363px
>tfw wage cuck job
>age 27
>>
>>34414884
His subconscious is constantly telling him he needs to get his shit together and change how he's living. This is bad because it means he can't ever relax as a result.

That's my interpretation, anyways.
>>
File: community_image_1426902802.png (172KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1426902802.png
172KB, 500x566px
I'm 24 lads. I'll be joining you soon.
>>
>>34408968
I've been playing Shadowverse on my phone because I can't be bothered to get out of bed to play anything else. It's similar to Hearthstone but has more of a weeb aesthetic. I don't much care for that but it's less random than Hearthstone and actually playable long term without spending money or grinding for 16 hours a day. Yeah I like it pretty well I guess. It's worth a try. It's also on PC.
>>
>>34395237
women make it worse. I dread coming home from work every day bc I know I'm in for some shitstorm over some bullshit I did/didn't do. And I can't break up with her bc I'm a pussy and I'm scared. But she's half the reason my anxiety is at an all time high.
>>
File: fist.png (202KB, 330x362px) Image search: [Google]
fist.png
202KB, 330x362px
>tfw 26 and no work experience looking for a job
>>
>>34408968

I play fighting games. SFV is hot garbage, but hot damn is skullgirls fun and I love me some marvel. Maybe some Arcana hearts, oh, and fightcade.

Outside of that I may play infinifactory or Resident Evil 4/5. Nu-Strider is okay, Devil May cry 3/4 of course, I'm gonna play some vidya now
>>
>25
>no friends
>working fast food for last 10years and never promoted
>rejected from every girl I've ever asked

been ready to die for over a decade now
>>
Money and women won't suddenly make you happy anons. Im 27, made 109k last year and have what most would consider an attractive gf and I'm absolutely miserable and think about suicide/running away every single day. Some mornings I'm sick to my stomach bc I don't want to get out of bed. When did life get so hard?
>>
File: page.jpg (25KB, 276x368px) Image search: [Google]
page.jpg
25KB, 276x368px
>go back to school
>professor is a young and good looking woman
It's like hot school teachers all over again except now I'm just a regular pervert instead of a horny teenager.
>>
File: enough too much.png (401KB, 362x475px) Image search: [Google]
enough too much.png
401KB, 362x475px
>>34415981
>tfw 11 inch cock,supermodel wife, and nine figure bank account
>tfw don't want to get out of 300k bed
>waking up to supermodel lips around my dick doesn't feel the same anymore
>want to rope myself because it won't get better
>>
>>34415981
Care to elaborate?

Why not just buy stuff to fill in the hole(s) in your life?
>>
>>34415981
Being poor and single won't make me happy either, but at least with money my belly will be full and I'll be warm
>>
>>34415981
Nah I think I'd be pretty happy with money and a pretty wife who'd bring me many kids.
>>
>>34415981
Ok, give me half of your money then, thanks in advance.
>>
>>34414723
Thanks for the encouragement. It really involves me leaving my comfort zone moving back to the city, but I might as well do it. My friend is an inspiration to me. We have different personalities, but we have similar sheltered upbringings. He was homeschooled until middle school and was a twenty year old virgin in college when I met him, but soon after that he completely turned things around and now he always has a girlfriend or something at 28. I know I have to live my own life but he is a good example and a great way to network.
>>
>29
>out with friend (male) talking about his new roommate
>complains about how his roommate is boring and never goes out or gets dates
>says he wishes I moved in instead since I'm normal like him (who has a gf)
>hahahaha too bad I can't break my lease
>mfw live alone in a studio apartment and kissless handholdless virgin who has never been on a dat.
>>
>31
>parents' health deteriorates fast
>completely alone if they die
I finally begin to understand why people get married to the first somewhat willing person in their late 30s. It's loneliness. The void is so scary. You don't realize how scary it is until it looms close enough to you. You THINK you can handle it when you are 22 and still have your college friends and perspectives and everything seems like it will work out somehow. Then it doesn't, then you get stuck in some shithole, your friends move out, you commute 3-4 hours every day to a minimum wage job, you don't feel like taking care of yourself anymore and the realization hits you. It won't get better. It will get worse. And you will be completely, utterly alone. The support of people close to you you took for granted all these years will not be there. Only your cold flat will await you after you come back from your shitty, exhausting work. If you can afford the flat that is, enjoy having zero savings because you live alone.

The part I hate the most is meeting with my old friends, the very few I still sometimes keep in touch with. I only sit there silently and listen to them smiling, because there's nothing I could talk to them about. Movies? Sports? Kids? Please. I'm already lucky if I have enough time and energy to clean my flat properly.

I'm actually starting to think of marrying some shit with vagoo, might be even older and with kids, just to have ANY company. I'm allergic to the usual domestic animals if you wanted to ask.
>>
>>34416739
>>I'm actually starting to think of marrying some shit with vagoo, might be even older and with kids, just to have ANY company.
If she'll take you, what the fuck are you waiting for? You're extremely lucky that anyone even wants anything to do with you at that age.
>>
>>34384747
>26
>community college
Nigger why aren't you in university, community college is such a waste of time to keep repeating.
>>
the idea of paying for healthcare scares the shit out of me

am i really supposed to pay hundreds of dollars a month for something i wont need for years and get fined if i dont have it?
>>
>>34416823
>If she'll take you, what the fuck are you waiting for?
Because I have two very close examples of how bad it can get. One of the guys ran away from his shitty wife and kids into debts because he considered it a better option, the other guy literally says his current home is a "punishment from God". They're around 40, I don't remember exact age. I got to know them in my workplace, one's story is half his off-hand remarks and half hearsay, the other's is him opening up once when we got drunk with cheap alcohol after work.
>>
>>34416951
Then why didn't you kill yourself already? There is nothing else.
>>
>>34415981
money solves everything

if you feel bad its probably the womans fault. unnessesary relationships are just headaches and obligations.
>>
>>34384297
The magic thing is weird. All magic is gone, all feelings are gone, I'm just here now.

I see other people enjoying themselves, so it's not just age.

Depression got worse. Wayyyy worse.

Gotta artificially create feelings, with exercise, drugs, food, games, etc.
>>
>>34415981
No one cares you stupid faggot. Most of us are impoverished and have been alone for our entire lives. I'd kill to be in your position, so fuck off with your humblebragging.
>>
File: trump.jpg (158KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
158KB, 962x641px
>>34416920
>am i really supposed to pay hundreds of dollars a month for something i wont need for years and get fined if i dont have it?

Not anymore
>>
>>34416999
>No one cares you stupid faggot. Most of us are impoverished and have been alone for our entire lives. I'd kill to be in your position, so fuck off with your humblebragging.

WOW you're an ignorant piece of shit. He's teaching you an important lesson.
>>
>>34416920
>the idea of paying for healthcare scares the shit out of me

Hahaha Americans are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. Please go outside America and see the fucking ENTIRE WORLD'S socialized healthcare system
>>
>>34417111
>ENTIRE WORLD'S

Stop exaggerating, please.
>>
>>34416973
Because there's nothing after you kill yourself. Why would you end your existence completely? I can't comprehend such thoughts unless you're blind or in constant physical pain or something.
>>
>34
This is the most depressing thread ever.
>>
>>34417074
Not really. At least he is in the position to have children which he probably will after marrying his gf or some other woman. Then no matter what happens he will at least have something of a purpose in life and also another human who remembers him and has some reason to contact him. He'll never know what it's like to be completely purposeless and utterly alone with not a single person who would even spare a thought if he died.
>>
>>34417111

we know what it's like, ass hole. It's not like we have a choice in the matter. The ACA was a total flop. Single-payer would be nice, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon here.
>>
>>34417154
Because the movie is over, the end credits are over, and the popcorn at the bottom is just unpopped kernels and disgusting butter substitute.
>>
>>34417074
What lesson, that the world would be better off without smug rich faggots who are so empty and incompetent that they can't even have a good life with all that money?
>>
>>34417188
al/ck/ is far worse mate
>>
>>34392726
If you can't blow your head off because you're in the uk remember you can always buy a shotgun or a crossbow if you're a real madman.
>>
I really fucked up. 27 here. I have to figure out how I'm going to live past this point because I am pretty certain I'm not killing myself. Since my haphazard suicide attempt at 19 I have never really again had the balls to make another genuine attempt. I always got cold feet when it was time to jump or whatever. Meanwhile I had become so thoroughly committed to the idea of suicide. Not only had my life not improved at all but I became an alcy and my father had finally liquidated my education fund which signalled to me there was no hope for me. Also my whole philosophy was basically revolving around the fact that the only further action I could make in good faith was suicide. I subscribed fully to the pessimistic beliefs of Schopenhauer and other sadbois. When I tried to think about myself as a living breathing individual I just felt "oh fuck" because I would probably never again have any genuine and meaningful interest in living. I didn't want another job or to self-improve anymore, it seemed like it was all just an excuse to not kill myself. My survival instinct wasn't a strength anymore, it was a mental blockage that needed to be overcome. It was time to fuck up my life to the extreme.

(cont)
>>
>>34417641
>alcy

whats an alcy
>>
>>34388999
9's never lie
>>
>>34392324
Ha ha, that's what I thought about hitting 30 a few years back. You don't see me dead now do you?

Someone please kill me, I don't have the balls.
>>
>>34404902
Keep doing what you're doing tbf the last thing you will want is to go back to retail and regretting it
>>
>tfw there's never any fat ugly 30+ fembots in these threads
:(
>>
>>34417714
alcy = alcoholic
>>
>>34417641

So in this part I feel like I should preface this by saying I am not a pedo but I'm sure you know when you've been addicted to the internet for over a decade you are overmuch aware of its seedy underbelly.

About 8 months ago I was in my usual routine of getting drunk and dwelling on my own self-pity. As usual I was contemplating suicide and I realized I could easily force the issue by putting my back up against the wall. Even an unresourceful retarded waster like myself could irredeemably fuck his life up from the comfort of his own home. So I angrily grabbed my phone and went on chan board that you probably know but the bot will filter. I clicked some links and then I'll leave it to you to fill in the blanks as to what I did with my personal cloud-enabled phone. The next morning I screamed my motherfucking ass off at my stupidity, torched all of the data on the phone, destroyed the phone itself (like that was going to do anything) and paced around the house for most of the day. But it was and it still is too late. Since so much time has passed I feel fairly convinced I am no more ready to kill myself than before. The question is just what the fuck should I do? At least I don't live in the US but still I'm ruined. Ironically afterward I seem to be even more interested in living. I read the Bible, got back to the gym, started looking for a job and even tried to connect with people. If anything this action had the opposite effect of what I wanted. Although I will say that nothing came of any of these futile self-improvement gestures and now I'm back to hating the shit out of life so maybe I'm making progress :^) . However I've realized I'm cucked by my instincts and now I have to figure out how I'm going to continue my life past this point.
>>
>>34417991
>Not using the term "to be an alcohol"
>>
>>34417994
I have no idea what you're talking about with those links, can you be a bit more specific?
>>
>>34418033
I thought about it actually but I figured that meme was too oscure and it would just create tangential confusion and shitposts.
>>
>>34418070
use your brain dude
>>
File: 1feel1.png (95KB, 362x268px) Image search: [Google]
1feel1.png
95KB, 362x268px
>tfw 26 no work experience or degree
is there a way out of this hole? I need advice
>>
>>34418215
>no work experience

Lie about it. Get a family member to vouch for you under an alias.
>>
>>34417994
I don't care if you are a pedo or not, you deserve everything you have coming to you just for being such an ingrate.
>>
How long did it take you to realize that it does not get better?
>>
Who else here /neartheend/

its nearly over for me. i can see the tunnel closing in on me and the darkness washing across it. i bid my farewells to this life. take care and be safe.
>>
>>34418363
first started to think about it around 25 got 100,000% worse the closer I crept to 30. After 30... it's all i think about other than jerking off and escapism.
>>
What is sad is that I'm no longer recognized as a young person, I never get carded and I get recognized as middle aged man when people guess my age. When I reached 30 I guess I aged 10 years.
>>
>>34418398
I guess seeing as I'm the guy that wrote the wall of text above I have one piece of advice to impart. Never predicate ANYTHING on the resolution to commit suicide.
>>
>>34417910
aka: calling all cat ladies

>ex is trying to get her cats into the house
>im on the phone with her
>she cant find her animals
>realizes she looks like the crazy ol' cat lady out in her yard
>had that sound in her voice like she knew that was her future
>got fat too

>>34418415
Hello SIR
>>
>>34418398

When it comes to being at the soothing light at the end of your tunnel...it's just a frieght train coming your way
>>
>>34418346
>get trapped in life as retarded aspie who cant look after himself
>I am supposed to be grateful for this
>>
File: 3wut.png (277KB, 317x406px) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277KB, 317x406px
>they call you a loser and tell you how much of a leech you are
>try to get job
>sent out apps to dozens of places
>there are more people here than jobs
>tfw 26% unemployment rate
>no connections
Fuck,
>>
>>34394047
Are you fat or tall?
>>
>>34418415
>26 at the time working retail job
>a coworker and a customer both said they thought I was 40 or something within the span of one week

Went from being self-conscious over feeling I looked too young to just the opposite real fast.
>>
>>34391450
Good for (You) brah
Keep at it!
>>
File: phone.png (430KB, 485x381px) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
430KB, 485x381px
>>34391450
>Spend your NEET time learning something useful.
>I did web development.

I'll think about it. I'll have to be a wageie though,can i do both?
>>
File: 1470942238155.jpg (53KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1470942238155.jpg
53KB, 800x530px
>>34386826
>you will never get suicided by your 14 year old self while trying to rape the boipuss

Kind of an obscure feel to be honest
>>
Being smart is the bane of my existence..

But hey guys.. Being a normie is pretty easy. Everyone is doing the same thing - hiding who they really are. That's literally all you have to do. Whatever you got going on is something someone likes. You're just not in a position to find that person. NEETS have tons of qualities that women want, eventually. You just gotta own it. Don't be bitter or try to overcompensate. Be modest and accept the fact that you done goof'd. You're a manchild but you know a lot about stuff and you're a good listener and a good source of comedy and you do things that people legitimately enjoy like eating and sleeping. The problem is you just don't know your 'in' with people so you never actually get that sustained connection with someone, and you're too tense to just 'be' around anyone. There's a block in your brain. Everyone gets moments of anxiety. You can't just like hold on to it and try to robot your way through a situation. You gotta accept it, in the moment, and keep going. It's okay.

You'll hit a turning point where you can tell you're actually making someone else awkward. And you'll realize that awkwardness is something almost everyone has to deal with and ultimately both sides are at fault for failing to do something that makes things not awkward.

No matter how old you are you can always be a better you the next year and even if you're fat well lots of girls like fat dudes. Being normie is shit. Unless you're on an endless stream of money plus good times and good people and a purpose you'll be working for any sort of happy. But bad times are fun too. This is the one thing you'll definitely have to work on though. Being a robot, it's hard to care, it may actually be fun and stuff. I met an awesome girl last year and shit was just like wonderful until I was laughing in her face about something she thought would ruin her life. Guess what? I fucked up
>>
>>34389091
this video is awful.
>>
>>34396043

Being in a non mommy home and paying rent doesn't free you from being in a dead end hole.
>>
>>34407813
>>34407689
i'm a fucking degenerate polydrug addict, vidya lover, and have crazy obsessive thoughts about fucked up shit. given a few days to my own devices i will be sitting unwashed in a pile of paraphernalia and snacks with bags under my eyes from staying up so late on acid and the most fucked up shit in my tabs while hearing video game sounds in my head from hallucinations. despite this, somehow
>am working on a phd
>have a steady source of income
>have investments and retirement accounts set up
>my family brags about me
>i have a qt gf who is obsessed with me
>her parents also love me to halo effect level
>have several groups of friends
>hang out with people at least 3 times a week
>practice guitar and write

quit the weed and booze, man. they make you sick and retarded. i've done both a lot and am happy i quit. especially the booze dude i was like 4 fifths a week level for mega long. so terrible, makes everything fucked up gray anxiety ball in life. i have a friend who chainsmokes weed and goes to therapy and he is a fucking mess. his life is fucking falling apart. everyone i knew who did therapy came out worse. do not do it. some more advice, if uni is too fucked up go ahead and drop out. i know people who make 70k+ a year with no degree. get into IT or a trade or something. loads of jobs.
>>
You don't have to internalize people's shit. You don't have to be a people pleaser. They aren't that needy and people like to have a chance to actually persuade people. People aren't even very aware of each other. You can look at someone with no emotion and just listen. And I shit you not you DO have a ton of untapped social skills. I had an actual girlfriend and all this like basic normie stuff just began to flow out of me.

And you have NO IDEA what life will be like in ten years. Time is stretching out hardcore. Your age means less and less every day
>>
>>34419588
[Humble bragging intensifies]
>>
>>34384902
Do you still have your health, other than your obesity? I am guessing no since the years are usually unkind to someone like you.

But if you still have a decent back and neck, and you're not diabetic or something like that you can still make a partial turn-around.
>>
31. Was talking to a girl on a chairlift (skifag). She sounded kind of depressed, like her sentences would just trail off and she just overall sounded monotonous. Anyway I just couldn't stop talking with her, when normally I can't stand talking to anyone. We'd both ask each other questions about our lives, she had similar views to me. We were both former professionals who ditched it to spend time in the outdoors. At the end she asked for my name and said we should ski together some time, "if you have nothing better to do." I fucking freaked out and said uhh yeah if we run into each other again maybe. We didn't exchange numbers. I can't stop thinking about her, it's the best time I've had talking to another human in years. And I doubt I'll ever run into her again.
>>
>>34419687
Your only option is to hang out at that lift 24/7 until she appears again.
>>
>26 in two weeks
>live with mother
>work at rite aid 1 day a week, but mostly support myself with schizo-bux.
>almost never work on my novel http://pastebin.com/WjX5PgpJ
>spend all day browsing /pol/ and playing video games
>mom's selling the house in a few months and I'll be homeless.
Why am i even taking these pills that make me not hallucinate in exchange for being fat. It's not like i can get much more dead inside.
>>
>>34392726
what the hell did you do fella?
>>
File: 123545463761.png (129KB, 675x464px) Image search: [Google]
123545463761.png
129KB, 675x464px
Ask a 52 year old man with no wife and no kids anything
>>
>>34420027
do you feel good knowing you were able to enjoy your life more than your peers who gave theirs up at half your age for muh kids?
>>
>>34419104
I was 255lb in 2008. I'm 169lb now.
6'1
>>
>>34420027

Did you ever have a wife and kids? If not, do you regret it? What's a typical day in the life of a 52 year old robot?

asking because I am 35 and headed in that direction myself
>>
>>34388108
Pic?

>>
>>34395791
pretty fucking accurate senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0mE-pWKFc
>>
Guys how the fuck do you get motivation to do anything? I'll sleep for long periods of time and am lucky if I take a shower or feed myself for the day. How am I supposed to start improving myself when I can't get out of bed or even do basic tasks? I'm at the bottom of a hole with no way to climb up.
>>
>21
just fucking let all my family members die tomorrow so I can kill myself without regrets
>>
File: 1483057065675.jpg (152KB, 634x753px) Image search: [Google]
1483057065675.jpg
152KB, 634x753px
>>34386164
Holy shit!! Are you me? only difference is I actually like the girl but she lives far away also she has a kid which makes me feel even worse that I ruined someone else's life.
>>
Hey guys.

I'm a normie but my younger brother is in the same situation as you at 23. I honestly have no idea what the fuck to do to help, or if I even can.

He had a pretty successful high school life, he was in track, fit and had a couple of girls crushing on him that never went anywhere.

He went to college at 18 but dropped out before the first semester because he didn't do any work and just skipped classes.

He moved back in with my dad and was going to community college. He tried to kill himself once by taking a bunch of pills but it didn't work. After a couple years my dad eventually kicked him out when he discovered that he stole several thousand dollars to hire a hooker.

When my dad let him go my mom predictably freaked out and had him come back to live with her, which is where he's been for the past two years.

At first he was still attending classes at the community college and had a decent job, but he has now quit both of those and is currently doing nothing. He keeps stealing from my mom for camshows and commissioned porn. Like thousands of dollars worth of her money.

My greatest fear now is that he's going to piss away all my mom's money, which will trigger a series of really bad events that will most likely lead to either me having to take in my mother and not let my brother live with me for my own protection, or his suicide. This whole situation feels like seeing a dark storm coming in from the horizon. You know it's coming, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, it's just a matter of time.

For the past few New Year's I had been bringing him along because my friends all accept him and we all get along well. This past NYE something happened and he just completely checked out. He just completely isolated himself and didn't talk to anyone, then eventually walked out and I had to take him back home.

I feel like I'm losing him. I think him being around friends was one of the last things that was keeping him sane. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>34421371
The Chinese version of The Flash don't fuck around
>>
>>34421494

what did the hooker look like? was she nice? i'm curious what a few thousand gets you.
>>
>>34420476
semen = sadness.

you gotta get rid of your sadness. i try to blow at least 3 loads per day. it keeps me in a fantastic mood.
>>
>>34421584
I have no idea I wasn't there. All I know is that they tried to fuck but he got nervous and backed out.
>>
Hey lads. Soon to be 28. Want to overdose and die.
>>
>>34385386
>Warcraft started in 1994
ok
>>
>>34421494
>You know it's coming, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, it's just a matter of time.

Thinking like that only makes it worse.

See if you can get your brother into a therapy program of some kind. If money is an issue there are community centers that will take people with limited incomes.

Try to get your mother to throw his ass out if he won't go. There's no reason to wait for him to ruin her before doing something.
>>
>>34420476
There's no motivation, there's only discipline. There won't be ever enough high points to sustain you doing a thing on their own, you have to force yourself to do it. If you don't force yourself, you'll just waste your free time on nothing. No easy way around it, sorry.
>>
>>34409118
That was one crazy fucking summer. Strange shit like this always happends in the summer. And that fucking parade of huerses.

T. Netherlands
>>
>>34384297

Just turned 29. I'm more awkward and shy now than I was when I was 10. I'll be a wizard in just another 12 months.
>>
>32
>fat probably 35%+ bf
>fap everyday to korean stick figures
Life is good
>>
>>34417212
this feel hit me so hard; now i truly understand why girls can't be robots
>>
>>34389971
sounds like me except I am too anxious to go to a gym
>>
>30
>boring as fuck job
>passive-aggresive teen mode to get fired
>1 month later they dont want to kick me out

reeee i want to be a NEET for a couple of months
>>
>>34417144
* entire western hemisphere and possibly some of latin america like glorious dictatorship Cuba. Sarkazm btw, Cuba has some crazy governing.
>>
>>34417188
Great thread to be honest, it feels like ''confining'' if that's a word.

It's always nice to know people are in the same situation as you are, not to be sadistic or something but it helps relate.
>>
>>34384902
Dude if ur me in 20 yrs u should probably kys
>>
>>34425777
Better late than never Anon.

You've reached a new state now.

I wish you all the best.
>>
>>34385138
this is so fucking depressing.
>>
>>34384556
Sounds a lot like being a pilot. Except the fudging the logbook thing. That's all very strict. Of course the over work through regulation loopholes is the same. Oh well, still a good job that compliments the NEET lifestyle. I only have to work 1 week a month and I make 110k usd.
>>
>>34384902
>42

At least by that level you have most mid-range wizard powers unlocked. So you have that going for you. All us non-wizards have to put up with the same bullshit but with out the arcane arts.
>>
Wow, 25+ r9k threads are fucking brutal

It's not even worth posting my story because it's the same as all the others. I'm 35 with nothing and a past full of mental illness, cowardice, laziness and bad decisions
>>
>>34385006
Whatever works honestly. Some people study before interviews and test. Others just relax because they studied ahead of time or just know their stuff.
>>
>>34385304
Alaska man. It's the last frontier. It's where I plan to go if things ever get really bad.
>>
>>34419713
Do eet anon.

Could be interesting.

Try not to think of the other people she will cling onto during her episode.

Sorry for that last sentence.
>>
>come on r9k to learn what not to do when you finish your education

A lot of good advice on here.
>>
>>34426612
>>34426435
These threads are the best.

Not even that heavily infested by normies.

Could be due to the lack of frog posting
>>
>>34420476
This is how I changed;
>walk up a hill first thing every day
>take multivitamins
>take no drugs or alcohol
>work out what your productive thing is that will get you money or a future, you know what it is and do it
>>
>>34384902
Be a chef. I know it's really hard work, but atleast you would be doing something you like. It's socially acceptable, if not preferred to be a fat chef. Who knows, maybe you won't like it, but atleast you could try something new and it's not like you couldn't find another minimum wage job.
>>
I'm not letting this thread die.

I've been here for two days already.

Blockero
>>
>>34420476
Sleeping a long time actually makes things worse. Took me a few years to learn this. Try to force yourself to get up after 8 hours (or so).
>>
>>34391769
no, im a socially retarded black fembot
>>34400572
i thought 25+ would have at least a college degree and some maturity
>>
File: A good thing.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
A good thing.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
How do I get a job?
>26
>no experience
>in and out of community college no degree
>>
>>34427536
>i thought 25+ would have at least a college degree and some maturity

Did you read through any of the thread? It's just people talking about how much of a miserable failure we all are.
>>
>>34427536
>no, im a socially retarded black fembot
And you're automatically excluding 80% of the male population.
>>
>>34427568
how do i get a job
>mentally ill
>unable to function alone much less around people
>most entry level jobs are customer service
ayyy
>>
>>34426837

Listen to this guy, I never trust a chef anywhere unless he's at least 300lbs.
>>
>>34427577
i would imagine that not all of you are failures when it comes to education? i dont think the basement dweller thing is applicable to all of you
>>34427582
How?
>>
>>34427610
You have to put on the "mask," so to speak, so that you will appear normal. Wearing a uniform helps.
>>
>>34427610
I have to get one anon. I need to get one, I'm going to get one. I can't
>>
>>34427618
I'll marry you if I get to stay home while you work.
>>
>>34388108
>christian
So am I. I've hit rock bottom and god is the only thing that can saveme
>>
>>34427618
>How?
With your requirements.
>>
>>34427655
what
id rather become a lesbian
>>34427674
average looking
college degree

average is 5/10
>>
>>34427702
>what
>id rather become a lesbian

Always in it for the money.
>>
File: 1479284898903.jpg (35KB, 720x767px) Image search: [Google]
1479284898903.jpg
35KB, 720x767px
>>34384902
>its the one thing i like, eating.
im currently on the 5th day of eating NOTHING but tea with sugar+ ephedrine ovre the counter legal stimulant that's slightly stronger than cafiene

also this month i changed toa vegan diet, which means when i did eat, i ate nothing but beans and rice essentially. i have beans and rice available but i dont even want to eat it, id rather starve until next month's neetbux where i can make something palatable

26 kv neet

PLEASE KILL ME
>>
>>34427702
>average looking
>college degree
>
>average is 5/10
Yes, so you're excluding 80% of men.
>>
>>34427709
I just wany someone who makes the same amount of money as me. I want to go to med school so how could I have a bum husband?
>>34427735
No. Are you referring to 80/20? Everyone who isn't Chad isn't ugly.
>>
>>34427804
>I just wany someone who makes the same amount of money as me. I want to go to med school so how could I have a bum husband?

This is bait. Stop responding, people.
>>
>>34427804
>No.
Yes, do the math.
>>
>>34427816
It's not bait.
>>34427848
I'm the type of person who could see someone who is like 5/10 but grow attracted to them because I like them.

Also, I like fat guys too and they're clearly not Chad so.
>>
>>34427867
Only like 30% of men have college degrees. And within that you're asking for someone with the salary of a doctor. Fuck off.
>>
>>34427895
That kind of income is ideal, but what I really want is love. I just couldn't love someone who has absolutely nothing. I'm basically a bottom of the barrel girl (kind of crazy, depressed, not white) and I know what it's like to not be a normie, but I still want someone who is secure or is trying.
>>
>>34384946
Q U I C K
B R E A K D O W N
>>
>>34422422
He's been in and out of therapy several times, most recent sex addiction therapy. He doesn't want to go anymore, or do anything.
>>
>>34408968
26 yr old here.

I actually have my shit together so I don't play nearly like I used to, I used to play games like league 24/7 and be obsessed with them and play them non-stop, but as I got older I don't have the time/motivation to try so hard. I like playing through single player campaigns and playing games I used to love.

Just got the expansion for bloodborne, hard as shit but really fun. I also am playing through the campaign of ffxiii, i know it's shit, but it's fun to play while you're watching tv or drinking with my roommate. Gonna go back to witcher 3 next I think, that game is just to goddamn long.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.