[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of you robots be willing to eat cacti with me? Aka

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Would any of you robots be willing to eat cacti with me? Aka mescaline.
I'd like to introduce someone into the psychonaut scene.
And imo I think mesc is the best to do vs acid or shrooms.

Blah blah drug meme.

Its better I feel to do this at least once than to take your shitty meme pills everyday.

I trip at least once every two months.
And after one mushie trip, I was actually happy and content with life for like a month

Even the afterglow is nice. days or weeks later, feeling a strong breeze or letting the rain hit you feels great
>>
just fuck my serotonin up sepai
>>
>>34384185
I would LOVE to try it. I live in Texas so I've been thinking that a trip to Mexico in search of it would be worth it. I have never tried acid or shrooms but DMT was amazing. I wish I could try it again.
>>
>>34384323
You live to far. NY here. You know there's tons of legal varieties you can buy as "ornamental"

I wish I could get dmt here. The 5MEO kind of like to try.
>>
I live in Michigan which isn't horribly far from NY. I tried shrooms and loved them. Done a lot of drugs really.
>>
>>34384323
You don't need to go to mexico to get it.

In texas lophophra williamsii texana is wild, but rare and endangered and illegal to harvest.
But you could order san pedro/peruvian torch off the internet completely legal and eat that. They are cheap and grow fast, but are only 1/10 the strength of the peyote lophophra williamsii
>>
Bumparoososososo
>>
>>34384612
That's why you do bridgesii monstrose. 8gs had things melting for 15 hrs. I sat with my eyes closed and listen to Alan Watts for like 6 hours.
Twas amazing
>>
I'm interested, describe the taste.

Why does every drug have to be nauseating bitter? God fucking damn.
>>
>>34384612
looks like they sell lophophora williamsii texana online
http://www.cactusplaza.com/lophophora-williamsii-texana

Is that the one that would be one tenth the strenght of peyote?
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 92x71px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 92x71px
I have some of this penis cactii at my house drying at this moment and have taken mescaline like 60 times
>>
>>34384703
The taste is worse than mushrooms(if you had them) really really bitter. Worst tasting thing ever. Its kinda like an extreme version of eating grass
I think that's why son of these things are still legal to buy

People cant handle the taste to get their "fun" out of it.

Wat I do is grind it into powder, put it in a cup of water and take slurps of it over like a half hour.

The thing with san Pedro and Peruvian torch is it takes like 30gs vs Bridgesii Monstrose
>>
>>34384721
Cool man, would you say its your favorite psych too?

Especially since its "legal" to grow
>>
DOO DOO IS SMELLY
SO SMELLY
EWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>34384708
That site is located in the netherlands where it is legal.

If you really want peyote search ebay ariocarpus and find a peyote that's mislabeled as ariocarpus

In the united states those are still technically illegal unless you're in the native american church
>>
>>34384708
generally peyote is around 7% mescaline, and san pedro variety is .5-1% mescaline

peyote takes 10+ years to grow, where san pedro will have a dose ready in 2 years
>>
>>34384881
If you're gonna do that yeah...buy 2 cuttings.
1 to eat, and the other to grow
>>
>>34384913
^ this for sure, Buy a san pedro lot on ebay like 10 pounds worth and eat a portion and grow the rest to have a dose or two ready each year.
>>
>>34384185
>prickly desert plant
Explain this meme, i know nothing of this
>>
>>34385066
Please enlighten me on these plants. What different kinds are there and what they do to you.

Probably wouldn't matter since canada but Trudeau is a cuck so i dont know
>>
>>34385066
Not actually really a desert cactus. It grows in the mountains of Peru.

Really easy to take of, and it gives you a great reward for aiding it in its growing process.

Technically you can all buy your own to eat/grow and avoid doing it with me.

tripping is better alone(for me at least)but when I tripped with my only friend on mushies..it was his first time. He didn't know how to thank me for the experience
Which was pretty comfy feeling.

Next I got get him to try cactus/acid with me
>>
>>34385159
Plz
>>34385103
Im intrigued now, never thought there could be drugs in cacti, plants are pretty cool
>>
>>34385103
They're already stated in this thread dingus. And I got meme you but...you gotta try it to understand the feeling.

Mescaline to me was pretty much like candy flipping
>>
>>34385194
I don't know if someone as high on the autism spectrum should take psychedelics since they seem to take everything literally
>>
>>34385201
Reading is hard anon. is it just the two cacti or are there more variants?
>>
>>34385302
There's tons, but only like 4 with a high % enough to care about
>>
So you people are passing up on free drugs?
>>
>>34384185
Anyone know where I can get a san-pedro cactus in Germany?
>>
>>34384607
ma nigga.

I live in Novi
>>
is there any way of consuming san pedro without getting nausea/puking?
>>
>>34386768
If you smoke weed that helps. If not that ginger root.
Or read the fucking thread and take the penis cactus..you only need to consume so little compared to san pedro there's not much chance of puking
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.