[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a virgin gf finally. >she wants to stay pure or something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>get a virgin gf finally.
>she wants to stay pure or something so she concedes that I fuck with a trap and two women.
>I liked her a lot and dealt how I could with her emotional problems.
>a few days ago she jumps on my dick with no warning and cries. I'm hard p quick though because virgin girlfriend. It was better with her in her tears than the others before, although I learned quite a lot from the experience which I put into practice automatically then e.
>she cries everytime subsequently.
>she cries when she knows I'm with the other girls.
>she cries for no reason, everyday, still. she's crying right now.

But it's true that I don't understand feminine feels. What would a robot do in that situation?
t. inaugurated normie
>>
>>34384175
kill you for experiencing something I never will

except for the trap part, you faggot
>>
How did u get a virgin gf
>>
>>34384175
I dont know about your exact situation but i was into some similar situation.
do you know why she cries?
it changed with my gf she is more calm now.
>>
>>34384175
She's crying because she doesn't want you to fuck anyone but her. Tell her you two will be exclusive and she'll stop crying
>>
>>34384175
>has a gf
>has other options to fuck
get off my board normie
>>
File: 1422419011881.png (73KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1422419011881.png
73KB, 250x195px
>>34384175
>have perfect virgin gf waiting for marraige
>have sex with other girls on the side

Normies, I swear.
>>
You're a sociopath and your "gf"(male probably) is damaged goods with huge personality or behavior disorders
>>
>>34384218
Ingenuity, for the most part. That and she could smell the other females on me, although she'd never admit to that. I know this because most every time she can sense that I'm leaving her, she consents to what she's been procrastinating. She says and maybe even thinks that it's because I'm smarter than her, and that's true in a sense. But first of all, it's because I know where to look.

>>34384269
I don't really contemplate /why/ too much, anon. My best guess is that she feels very vulnerable and for a long time it's been her only form of catharsis. Besides getting attention of course, but that only feminizes her more. Crying is her only form of catharsis that doesn't make her feel like a whore, as she's intimated to me. It could venture to explain the crying while she's taking dick, but I think she's just fucked psychologically, in that respect.

>>34384375
She's had emotional problems for a long time anon, although it's true that she never cried so much as she does now. She's coming to a point in her life where she has to decide who she wants to be, she's only a late teenager, and I'm not solving all of her problems for her forever. As much as she wants to think that agency is a delusion, she needs to make some moves one way or another. All I can do is my best to support her in ways that don't compromise my best interests for her wish fulfillment. She's going to be responsible for her actual fulfillment for the rest of her life. Surely you understand that, anon?
>>
>>34384175
To think someone would lie like this. On the internet of all places.
>>
>>34384175
You are either lying, a psycho or autistic. How would you feel if you were her? I don't know exactly your case, but to me it sounds like this:
She is a teen virgin girl that found a boyfriend to fit in but wants to stay virgin. Her boyfriend wants to fuck, and she is so afraid of losing him that she lets him fuck other people. At the end, she explodes and fucks his bf, losing her virginity and pride, but is still bitter/afraid of losing you.

If she is really your girlfriend and not your portable vagina, then you should do something, op. She is emotionally inmature and you are damaging her.
>>
>>34384546
That's very astute anon, she is exceptional among women and has the feminine social conditioning that a twink might. As for me, I find sociopathy to be a moral diagnosis rather than a medical or scientific one.

>>34384662
It's all true, I'm just looking for some help.
>>
>>34385092
>My wildly improbable story is true guys... Honest.

Sure it is anon.
>>
>>34384626
Where do you look
>>
>find qt virgin gf
>she cries all the time and tell me about her problems
>this goes on for like a month
>pressure her into sex
>she cries
>have to break it off because it's too annoying
>>
>>34384175
I'm going to strangle you.
>>
>>34384175
>pure religious qt virgin gf
>proposes OP have foursome with mutilated man and random stacies

W-w-what?
>>
>>34385236
>find qt virgin gf
>she's the one who actually proposes sex since i didn't mind waiting
>she can't take me when we try
>she ends up crying thinking she disappointed me when she didn't
>tfw she has vaginismus
>she cheats after years together, doesn't love me anymore, haven't spoken since
it was never about the sex to me
>>
>>34385236
Your post adds nothing to the discussion, anon, far as I can tell.

>>34385502
You wouldn't like the outcome, but I'm good to throw down, son.

>>34385753
She's barely religious and it wasn't her idea. Nor was it simultaneous, to be clear.

I'm looking to the wrong people, huh.
>>
>>34386046
>it wasn't her idea
>she concedes that I fuck with a trap and two women

Work on your English bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.