[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove me wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
"We are robots, normies get out REEE!!!" is simply a version of master-slave morality. Robots are obviously slaves, devaluing qualities like being a well adjusted member of society that normies (masters) have and robots typically don't.
>>
Robots are much lower than slaves. Slaves actually produce stuff.
>>
gj, you've completely misunderstood nietzsche
>>
>>34384419
Thanks for making a statement and not backing it up whatsoever.
>>
>>34384419
this. I mean sure there are robots who whine about how cruel normalfags are to them and that would be a caused by slave-morality, but normalfags are not masters as they also follow slave-morality.
>>
protip: I can't refute you, I'm too busy being completely useless
>>
File: 1484800913883.jpg (13KB, 278x211px) Image search: [Google]
1484800913883.jpg
13KB, 278x211px
>>34384034
Go away nigger REEEEE
>>
what is a robot, what is a slave, what is master?

the fuck is robot supposed to mean idk.

slave is the one who works for the master, thats it.

master is the one who has slaves.

theres no more slavery in the world, but the slavery advanced.

if you work for somebody else, youre in a way slave, thats like 95% people i guess. real people should create their jobs, they should work hard for themselves. dont be a slave. maybe dont be a master either, have robots, create robots, oh fuck it, im stupid, idk what i want to say
>>
>>34384723
oh and btw, robot is a slave in hungarian language, so that makes you think i guess.
>>
>>34384723
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93slave_morality
>>
>>34384754
Philosophy is almost completely made up pseudoscience.
>>34384034
So is "REE if you aren't an unhappy nihilist like me you're a retard"
>>
>>34384489
Slave morality is characterized by the triumph of ressentiment and bad conscience - the term slave is not neccesairly someone dominated by social condition. A master would say: "I am good, therefore everyone else are bad", while the slave would say: "You are evil, thefore I am good."
>>
>>34384780
REE is just an expression for Getout due to frogs in the wild REEing in self defense to scare preds off robots will REE at normies to show them they aren't wanted however any person can REE at anyone over anything if they wanted to do so
>>
>>34384809
My argument is that robots have the mentality of "normies are evil therefore I am good"
>>
>>34384419
this, OP you're a fucking retard
>>
>>34384979
yeah, but you're also sayin that normies are masters which is not the case. True robots, in their isolation, will in some cases have a more affirmative and active existence, since they don't participate in the normal social conditions which require one to be reactive. but yes, the vast majority are slaves.
>>
>>34384723
In the past(pre french revolution) there were masters and slaves. The masters were generally valued such things as beauty, strength, health. These qualities would be considered good in master-morality, and their opposites would be considered evil(ugliness, weakness, sickness).
The slaves hated the masters for oppressing them and so developed slave-morality where evil is oppressing / dominating and good is being oppresed. In slave-morality all the qualities the masters considered good were seen simply as instruments for the master to oppress the slaves.
Today if you ask someone to give an example of an evil person, they will say something like a rapist or a murderer or a dictator(hitler). A master would say someone with qualities opposed the qualities the master valued(generally has been qualities to aid the master wage war).
>>
>>34385059
i get it, but it doesnt satisfy me at all, weak thinking this is, sorry.
>>
>>34385059
youre wrong, read some more N.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.