[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots think and act like women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Sjw_93dff8_5965929.jpg (453KB, 900x2588px) Image search: [Google]
Sjw_93dff8_5965929.jpg
453KB, 900x2588px
Just think about it. When MEN see a succesful, powerful, strong, popular, handsome, rich man who gets attention from women, for us he's a role model. We want to be him, like him. We want heroes. Our dreams are dreams of self-improvement and honor.

When women see a beautiful woman who gets attention from men the first thing they feel are jealousy and insecurity. They're two-faced, backstabbing, cunning, sad creatures. Pic very related.

So you see, when you hate Chad you act like women. You feel jealous and insecure. You claim to hate women, which I find hilarious, because inside you're just like them. Maybe because you were raised by single-mothers or at least your father was weak. But when you say you hate women you just mean that you hate yourself.

Woman - I hate that bitch so much, she thinks she's so beautiful doesn't she? Stupid men only care about looks, she's so useless, why can't they see the beauty inside of me?

Robot - Fucking Chad, I hate him so much, he's such an asshole, but those stupid women like confident strong men... I hate them. Why can't they see the beauty inside of me?

/r9k/ BTFO
>>
>>34383765
But I like chad
>>
>>34383765
>goes to board based around self-loathing
>writes lengthy text explaining that users hate themselves
Alrighty, can you please leave now?
>>
>>34384035
I was trying to explain why you should shut the fuck up with the chad/women are evil threads, especially the second because almost everything that you throw at women, all their faults, their way of thinking, their standards etc. You have them too. Beta male is a feminized male.
>>
Hahaha I love this, finally someone putting these miserable assclowns in their place
>>
>>34384160
Umm, I don't think so.. kinda a stretch based on a poor example

And most robots know they are shitty girly men anyway.
>>
>>34383765
Meh, not really, OP.

Robots aren't really mad at Chad so much as mad that they're not Chad and hating life because of it. We all get why Chad's life is golden and don't devote too much attention to hating women because they're attracted to an obviously desirable male. Like, no one here is gonna feel salty about a woman preferring Batman or Indiana Jones or Barack Obama or Tom Brady to them. And when Chad is that type, it is what it is.

Robots are salty about girls fucking dudes that are just cocky attractive assholes with no real redeeming qualities. Not that dudes are any better, mind you. In the same way that I will absolutely take home an 8/10 club slut for the night, girls will go home the 8/10 fuckboi. You're not serious about them, you know there's zero potential for emotional attachment because they're a total joke of a person, and that actually makes them more attractive as a purely physical outlet.
>>
>>34383765
I don't understand that image. I agree with what the women are posting. She looks nice, but she's not exceptionally beautiful or anything.
>>
>>34385401
it's just an example. the fun experiment me and my friends used to do was to get our gf's or women friends to watch a Scarlett Johansson movie with us or just steer conversation to her, and mention how hot she is, subtly, over time, and wait until she breaks and goes on a rant how she's overrated with fake pumped lips etc. it worked every time. We also did it on some web forums but it's not in english so there's no point linking to it here.

In general women are increadible jealous, envious creatures who tend to resent their more beautiful friends. My best woman friend is the hottest girl I ever saw, and I know exactly that many of her "friends" are badmouthing her behind her back and resent her with a scary amount of venom.
>>
File: heisen-shiggy.jpg (53KB, 998x894px) Image search: [Google]
heisen-shiggy.jpg
53KB, 998x894px
>>34383765
>more normalfag apologist shit
>>
>>34383765
I think that article is the result of racism, not females being bitches
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.