[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in living if you're not a kid anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lameanimepicture.jpg (26KB, 629x439px) Image search: [Google]
lameanimepicture.jpg
26KB, 629x439px
I come from the kind of Asian society where kids are subjected to tremendous academic pressure, and are judged by their peers and themselves by their exam scores in school. Once you're done with school, and in uni, the pressure drops immediately. Having performed so badly in school, I'm filled with regret and see no point in living, because I feel that I've misspent my childhood, which could have been golden only if I tired harder. Anyone else with that feel?
>>
I'm from a lazy iberian society where nobody is even baseline trying, 90% of kids in school don't study at all and you can become a top 5% student by just trying to pay attention to a "for dummies" textbook once, and parents don't care enough to do anything to make their kids be at their best
>>
>>34382768
Is it true you guys have a 2 to 3 hour lunch break?
>>
>>34382698
You just going through babies first life crisis, you will adjust and deal with the regret. Get good at it,malice is full of these changes
>>
>>34382904
No it's like 30-45 min in high school
>>
>>34382976
I meanIn adult jobs
>>
>>34382698
I went through the same thing you did, I'm Asian too. You're free now, dude. You can do whatever you want. What point is there wallowing in the past? Move on.
>>
>>34382698
>tfw to intelligent to perform poorly

Feels good

Also just transfer to a better Uni brah
>>
>>34383549
OP here returning for the first time.
>tfw to intelligent to perform poorly
Woah, you just don't get it, do you? I was a third-rate shit-tier student. I didn't say I was intelligent. In my society, I'm considered trash like how virgins and NEETs are considered in the West. I can't transfer to a better uni unless I drop a year, start studying again for the entrance exam. And that means like at least ten to twelve hours of study everyday for another year.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.