[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you vote for him? Don't you guys hate alpha chads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: MADMAN.png (331KB, 397x395px) Image search: [Google]
MADMAN.png
331KB, 397x395px
Why did you vote for him? Don't you guys hate alpha chads?
>>
voting is pointless as you do not affect the outcome
>>
>>34381547

I voted for him because hes a meme like my life
>>
>>34382682

... except he's an actual president who will bring jobs and prosperity back to the US
>>
>>34382663
>implying actual robots would leave the house long enough to vote
lmao
>>
Robots and incels love him because they think he's on their side because he's anti-feminist.

However they don't realise that he's a Chad.

If Trump, a robot and a feminist were in a room, the feminist and Trump would probably get along well and the robot/incel would be left alone in a corner feeling like shit.
>>
>>34382663
Because I hate feminism. That shit is the primary reason I don't have a gf. I'm not saying he'll end feminism, their foot has already gone through the door. Way past it, but I just wanted to send off a big "FUCK YOU" to women, his VP influenced my decision too because roasties shouldn't be allowed the right to an abortion. Fuck you, undoing your shitty life decisions shouldn't be a right

Also Pence will send all those insufferable traps into electrocution chambers. Can't say it will be too bad.
>>
>>34382663
chads are mostly bros
It's the whores that are the problem
>>
Because he makes normies mad
>>
>>34382703
>who will bring jobs and prosperity
>first thing he did was firing 2000 people
>>
>>34382755
whats the point in hating chad, chad is just a man who made it

no reason to be petty like women and hate those who succeed

women are the true evil that orchestrate all suffering
>>
>>34382663
>alpha chads
Some of them, I assume, are good people.
>>
>>34382663
I didn't vote for him. I like my NEETbux.
>>
>>34382783
>Trump made it
Just with the help of a small loan of a million dollars!
>>
>>34382783
Stop sucking Chad's cock you degenerate faggot cuck. Most of us have had our lives ruined because of Chad. He's not a man who made it, he's a fucking bully.
>>
>>34382793
pretty good for a businessboi desu
>>
File: h5.jpg (68KB, 829x605px) Image search: [Google]
h5.jpg
68KB, 829x605px
He pisses off women and makes them cry/angry/butthurt. I didn't vote but I sure as hell support him and his decisions

>pic related, I love female tears
>>
>>34382783

Chad is competition. Chad tells Stacy jokes about you. You're an idiot to think that Chad is your friend.
>>
>>34382810
Well he did fail a lot before he made it big. So there is that.
>>34382842
>being this edgy
Don't kids got school today?
>>
>>34382848
>>Chad is competition
No. Real robots have realized that going after roastie whores is a useless task, you beta normie.
>>
>>34382842

The women would still prefer a guy like him over you.

In fact the only reason he can piss them off is because he's Chad and can afford to piss them off without getting into major trouble.

Look, for the most part people still like him. He got elected president. Half the country is still women. They elected him as much as men did.
>>
>>34382848
>not just trying to not be a robot and caring about what other people say about you
Guess people will never understand that robots are shit people.
>>
>>34382870

>Real robots have realized that going after roastie whores is a useless task,

So you serve Chad and you don't go after his women. So you're whole purpose in life is to help Chad procreate?

Can I say C.U.C.K?
>>
File: 1409134738701.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409134738701.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
Chads before Stacies desu senpai
>>
>>34382663
He is not alpha, he is a deceiver who lied his way to the top.
>>
>>34382663
Because I want to Make America Great Again :3
>>
File: kitchen.jpg (171KB, 800x829px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.jpg
171KB, 800x829px
>>34382865
>dude edge lmao
Sorry but it's about time women got put in their place. They spent the last 8 years talking shit about "dude male tears lmao" and "dude masculinity so sensitive lmao" but now that they dont get their Free Taxpayer Funded Abortions they throw a little tantrum like children

>>34382877
Ok but I don't obsess about "getting" women because I'm not a virgin like you lmao. Why do you think I hate women in the first place retard? It's from being around them so much, you cuckold.

Can't wait to see you get arrested for whiteknighting at the next Million Cunt March
>>
>>34382893
>serve chad
Nah I work from home. Luckily his tax code will allow me to keep more of that money.
>help chad procreate
He's 70
>>
>>34382912
>it was all women and not just the loud outspoken ones
Anon don't be a dummy.
>>
>>34382912
>putting women back in their place by making even more single mothers and the monsters that they raise
Wow that's totally going to help us out
>>
>>34382912
And with this post, he has outed himself as a edgy /pol/ crossboarder and not a robot. Do not let the JIDF trick you, they come in many disguises
>>
>>34382938
/pol/ can be robots too shut up degenerate
>>
>>34382919

I'm talking in broad terms. You're working so you're aiding society. In general the normies and Chads are the ones that benefit. And you're not trying to procreate yourself, so all you're doing on this planet is working so that Chad and Stacy can have a better life.
>>
File: h1.png (1MB, 901x588px) Image search: [Google]
h1.png
1MB, 901x588px
>>34382926
>dude all women voted for trump and not just the old white women lmao
Stupid liberal damage control cuck.

>>34382927
>dude women shouldn't take responsibility for the things that come in and out of their vagina lmao
>DUDE NO UTERUS NO OPINION LMAO
really made me have a think

>>34382938
>dude muh JIDF lmao
>dude but muh edge lmao
Only libcuck redditors and non-robot tumblredditors ever actually say "oh wow how edgy" on fucking 4chan of all places.

>pic related
>one of you libcucks is the cuck in white with glasses
>>
>>34382948
Not with planned parenthood and obamacare being defunded/repealed.
>>
File: You have to go back.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>34382947
>>34382958
>Ok but I don't obsess about "getting" women because I'm not a virgin like you lmao.
Totally something a robot would say. Come on now, you memed too hard and outed yourself. You have to go back
>>
>>34382773
he can't make them that mad if nearly half of normalfags voted for him
>>
It was either a Chad, or a Stacy. Chad is the lesser of the 2 evils.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 474x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 474x582px
>>34382958
>Stupid liberal damage control cuck.
Lol what? I'm not a liberal.
>cuck
How to know I'm going to wasting my time replying to you more.
>>
>>34382979
>dude muh edge lmao
>dude you outed yourself lmao
Keep on projecting that damage control, tumblreddit. No actual person who's been on 4chan longer than a week gives half a shit about "omg how edgy". That's something only tumblrina reddit tourists ever whine about.

>>34382984
Statistically most of them were normies that are our parents age and older. I relish how he pisses/pissed off women our age two be H

>>34383002
If you're not a liberal then why are you shaming me for celebrating female tears? Cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 300x392px
>>34383013
Org latter.
>>
>>34382765
Too bad your mom didn't undo the life decision of having you m8
>>
>>34382777
>hes actually serious
wew fucking lad
>>
File: giphy.gif (900KB, 351x262px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
900KB, 351x262px
>>34382663

because he understands the fine print in our business deals, and i like him. our nation's presidency isn't about who is a Chad or a robot, it's about fixing this country and he's the man for the job.
>>
>>34382663

ARE YOU GUYS TIRED OF WINNING YET?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.