[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>repeatedly tell myself that relationships are a distraction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: ff1086.jpg (24KB, 609x616px) Image search: [Google]
ff1086.jpg
24KB, 609x616px
>repeatedly tell myself that relationships are a distraction from what I really want
>tell myself to focus on academic and professional pursuits instead, along with cultivation of hobbies
>actually start to believe it
>fall asleep last night
>have that dream again
>the one with the gf
>the one with the cuddling
>the one with the holding
>the one with the touching

and here it comes again
>>
>>34381547

all i know is poo poo pee pee
>>
File: never ever.jpg (290KB, 756x936px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
290KB, 756x936px
ahh yes yes here it comes
>>
File: ff600.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ff600.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
yes the repetition of original feeling i sense its approach!!
>>
>>34382389
Just masturbate, it makes those feelings clear rigt up.
>>
File: 1476169616494.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476169616494.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
I'm in the same boat, even if I manage to distance myself from that desire for love and physical contact sooner or later I get confronted with it and I fall in despair again.

I cannot deal with it, so what do we do now?
>>
>>34383322
You just feel the feels, mr dubs. They come and go like the tide and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: past-gondola.jpg (367KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
past-gondola.jpg
367KB, 1600x1200px
>>34383453
>there's nothing you can do about it.
And in the end, it doesn't really matter at all.
>>
>>34382389
Rinse and repeat, anon. Live to pursue your hobbies and the like, when you can't do it anymore use these dreams to fulfil your need for affection and continue on your pursuits again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.