[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is getting cucked by the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1HPF7pU.jpg (492KB, 1800x885px) Image search: [Google]
1HPF7pU.jpg
492KB, 1800x885px
I have lost so many chances to get laid just by fucking chance
>Go to my hometown for a week
>There is no internet
>Still manage to arrange meetings with friends
>find out that this 7/10 qt really likes me and wants to meet on friday
>was meant to go as a group on friday to see some movies
>friend gets sick
>can't message the qt because no internet
And now
>College is planning a trip to Amsterdam
>a lot of qts are going
>I overheard them talking about me several times
>Passport expires a week before the actual trip

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!
>>
>>34382280
>he needs a passport to go to amsterdam
>>
>>34382448

UK life

sed lyf
>>
>>34382472
Well go get your passport renewed now, you muppet. If they tell you to wait until it expires for some reason, explain the situation.
>>
>>34382667

I tried, I have to wait like 3-4 months before I get it, a lot of people panicked when brexit happened and rushed for passports.
>>
>>34382718
Well unless you can find an alternative, it sounds like you're buggered.
>>
>>34382280
Well the solution is fucking obvious OP, GO TO AMSTERDAM NOW,
>>
>>34382280

No joke I've lost over 100 chances to get laid in the past 2 years alone

Fucking kill me, I put a dick pic on tinder before it was a bannable thing and got hundreds of matches and half agreed to sex instantly after I asked but I never had the testicles to follow through
>>
>>34382280
how do I end up with a qt in that position in front of me like in OP's pic?
>>
>>34382472
your regular id should be enough to travel within Europe
>>
>>34382280
>>34383041
Both of you need to fuck off. If you get this many opportunities you are not a robot. Some of us don't even have that.
>>
>>34383695
This shit is not true. You can DEFINITELY be a robot and have friends, girlfriends, etc. I'm one myself, and I don't give a fuck what you think.

Although in this case you may be right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.