[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cucked a beta with his gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 5238.jpg (155KB, 761x769px) Image search: [Google]
5238.jpg
155KB, 761x769px
>tfw cucked a beta with his gf
>>
You don't actually know that feel, you liar!
>>
File: 262.jpg (144KB, 761x727px) Image search: [Google]
262.jpg
144KB, 761x727px
>>34382300
I actually do know that feel because he was in the next room over while I was fucking her.
>>
greentext por favor
>>
>>34382278
How does it feel to be the male equivalent of "just a hole". You're just a dick, with no other value than your dick.

Since there are no women here to ask before, I'll ask you OP: what's it like to have no value as a human and to have your only value in your appendage? Like a black slave.
>>
>>34382316
congratulations you are now a normie. can you please go away now?
>>
>>34383337
>Triggered
Fuck, did OP cuck you as well?
>>
>>34383337
Holy shit.you are serious aren't you?
>>
File: bog.jpg (112KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
112KB, 1024x681px
Can I get a quick rundown of the sequence of events OP?
pic unrelated
>>
>>34383487
DID SOMEONE SAY RUNDOWN???

Here you go:
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers, see this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)] and also this one at around 0:57 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one evening
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs up to 220, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Igor had a pet hamster he named Einstein
>access to high level mind control tech
>said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects
>have successfully preventing 3 globalist all-world takeover plans and heavily influencing 4 more
>are in final stages of releasing lookalike clones which are behaviourally and physically the same
>>
>tfw cucked a girl with her husband

Most powerful I've ever felt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.