[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of dropping my normie status

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Me.png (583KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
583KB, 640x480px
Hey Robots, I used to always come here to make fun of you guys, but after the events of last night I finally understand.

>Be 21, gay, student, good social life, happily in a relationship, and being signed onto an apprenticeship next month.
>Pass through some personal problems, but nothing major.
>Have old and close friend (let's call her Stacy), not seen her in a while, agree to meet for coffee after exam.
>She was my best friend, she helped me come out to my family
>Go and wait an hour and a half for her, she won't pick up her phone or respond to texts.
>Ask a friend if Stacy's okay, says she hasn't seen her all day, but can't be assed to find out.
>Talk to her other friend who tells me Stacy's been feeling ill but is getting better, she's unaware of any arrangements.
>Get taxi to her house, do special knock (we have a special knock).
>Her friend (the second one) opens the door.
>Strong smell of weed in house.
>"Oh.... hi anon... what are you doing here?"
>"Stacy's ill, can I please see her?"
>She goes upstairs, tells me to wait in mudroom.
>"Anon's here".
>Hear friends voice say my name, hear them chatting for a bit "If we let him in...." "But he's come all this way" "Yeah, but what if he keeps..."
>Other friend, who said she hadn't seen her all day comes down and says that Stacy's fallen asleep, and can't see me right now, says that she'd probably have appreciated the gesture.
>She walks away and says sorry.
>Not enough money for taxi home, no cash machines anywhere nearby, no buses, -3 outside.
>Walk takes an hour, carrying books in backpack.
>Get home and open up Snapchat; my fears are confirmed, they were mucking around, wide awake, laughing and having fun around the time I arrived.
>One of the videos even features my special knock.
>I feel colder than I did outside; cried for two hours, then fell asleep from lashes being salted shut.

Has the Chad life escaped me, /r9k/? Was it just drug-driven misjudgment? What do they really think of me?
Pic Related, me.
>>
>>34382267
You look like a long lost Bogdanoff
>>
>Has the Chad life escaped me

No, because you are ugly. Probably just the normie life that has escaped you.
>>
>>34382319
I thought a chad is a normie.
>>
>>34382328
All Chads are normies, but not all normies are Chads.

Chads are the elite normies.
>>
File: greek_pericles.jpg (18KB, 277x403px) Image search: [Google]
greek_pericles.jpg
18KB, 277x403px
>>34382286
Lol

>>34382267
What do you understand? That women are bitches?

Why didn't they want to let you in and smoke weed with them? Are you some kind of bogart?
>>
>>34382328
Get out you normie. Seriously, quit 4chan. Go back to Facebook.
>>
>>34382361
Right. Got it. Thanks, pal.
>>
>>34382368
No, I don't understand why they had to lie. And I don't understand why someone who's perfectly well would tell me to meet her, then leave me hanging and cut all communication.
>>
>>34382267
Fags can't be Chads.

Also,
>opening with a picture of yourself
>that entire fucking dumb story
You sound like a fucking moron/emotional man child.
>>
>>34381547

This thread will help you understand
>>
>>34382368
Also, I don't smoke weed. The weed just made it obvious that they weren't doing anything important.
>>
>>34382398
She was bored. Playing with your feelings seemed amusing to her and her friends.

Basic woman stuff.
>>
>>34382267
You ain't no normie, boy. Fucking Georgian.
>>
>>34382435
>Georgian
What?
>>
>>34382424
My only thought is that they were doing something more hardcore than weed and would be embarrassed that you knew about it.
>>
>>34382463
What's so embarrassing about it. I'm not that kind of person.
>>
>>34382477
I don't know, maybe heroin or something? Maybe you would give her a spiel that they didn't want to go through like trying to get better, getting off the junk, etc.
>>
>>34382267
This story doesn't make any sense. Why would you get a taxi without a means of returning? Why would you be best friends with a woman? Why would you be concerned if you didn't see somebody for a day? Why would you choose to be gay? What the fuck is snapchat for?
>>
>>34382496
Nope, not me. I would have just lived and let live.
>>
>>34382503
It was an impulse decision, a badly thought out one.
Same reason if she was a man. Just a nice person.
I wasn't concerned about not seeing her for a day, I was concerned because they felt the need to lie, and she stood me up in a coffee shop when she was alright.
Bad past experiences with dating women.
It's a fun app.
>>
>>34382496
Also I've done MD, and smoked weed before. It's just that I didn't like the effects. She's high whenever she sees me anyway. I'm not a prude!
>>
Should I confront her? Ask her why?
>>
>>34382267
I fucking know you faggot

ahahahHah
>>
>>34382738
Where from, if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>34382447
He looks like a Georgian.It's a country in the Caucus region, which had a large Jewish population, up until very recently. You'll see a lot of Israelis look like him, too. Dark, big nose, Slav-ish cheeks and eyes, kind of stocky.
>>
>>34382652
Yeah do that anon. Post result
>>
>>34382774
Yeah, kinda does, come to think of it.
>>34382267
Where you from, OP?
>>
>>34382267

Sorry to break it to you, but you're a turbofag failed normie.

You'll never be a robot.
>>
>>34382790
>>34382774
>>34382463
Not even close. Kinda close on the whole Israeli thing, if that helps.

>>34382816
So I can't even find peace among the lowest of the low?
>>
You look like this. No way you are a chad.
>>
>>34382774
hahahaha i felt this guy was from somewhere around here
>>
>>34382830
>So I can't even find peace among the lowest of the low?

A failed normie is already pretty pathetic. Why go lower.
>>
>>34382267
is ok man, nothing too harsh about that story. if you had the balls to come out you'll probably get over some bullshit normie drama.
>>
>>34382434
This. I dont get it, especially since youre gay and no interest in fucking them anyway.
>>
>>34382913
Thanks bro. My direct family still doesn't know, I'm just waiting to graduate.
>>
>>34382936
Are you that low, that all your interactions with women consists of wanting to get your dick wet? Do you have any pride whatsoever?
>>
>>34382954
lol what else do you talk to them for? the stimulating conversation?
>>
>>34382999
They're smart, we share interests, and they're nice people (well, used to be).
>>
>>34382937
well good luck on that, if it makes you feel better im from around the same sort of homophobic region and one of my best friends is gay, not openly but we all know it, which is hard to deal with at school, it really is a fuckton of stress.
but i still dont understand how you're 21 and still surprised by the fact that utterly pointless dramatic shit happens, have you not seen anything in this wolrd?
>>
>>34382267
Why do you have to make fun of random losers on the Internet if your life is so good?
Maby you are not as chill and cool as you think
>>
>>34382954
No, the point i was making is why they would do that to YOU, they like to toy with men so that they can feel unobtainable but you're gay so it doesnt work
>>
>>34383040
>surprised by the fact that utterly pointless dramatic shit happen
Yes. The fact that they led me on as their friend for so long, and the fact that they thought I was dumb enough for them to just accept it. Anyone else and I'd be alright.
>>34383085
I see. Now that I think of it, this explains a lot of their past behavior. Thanks.
I guess there really is wisdom to be taken from this place.
>>
>>34382781
How should I do it? "Wanna go to the coffee shop today?" or maybe "Where were you yesterday, I waited for ages". Maybe I should just be direct "I know you weren't asleep yesterday, I could hear your voice and saw you on Snapchat."
>>
>>34383204
i think being casual is bullshit in these kinds of situations.
i'd say - fucks sake stacy you could have just told me not to come, would have been much less of a dick move honestly.
>>
>>34382267
>I used to always come here to make fun of you guys

Is this bait or do you think people would take you seriously after saying that?

Fake and gay, just like you.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.