[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be handsome and a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Is it possible to be handsome and a robot?
>>
No it isn't. Somebody will say it is but they are a normalfag who wants to feel special.
>>
>>34380748
Yes, my friend is a strong 8/10 but as shy and social awkward as I am. The guy won't even order his own food or go into the store to buy himself a drink.

Good looks gone to waste.
>>
>>34380803
just being shy and socially awkward isn't sufficient to be a robot
>>
File: 1475675833083.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475675833083.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34380803
>>34380748
This is called being a failed normie, not a robot
>>
>>34380766
you obviously weren't here for the worst date ever thread
>>
File: picture.jpg (1MB, 2360x2548px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
1MB, 2360x2548px
I'll tell you in a year when I look more attractive. Right now I'm just hitting into the average healthy body weight for my height and putting on a couple pounds of muscle, I used to be very overweight. Hopefully getting /fit/ will cover up my autism and get me laid.
>>
>>34380748
Probably not really handsome like the guy in your pic, but I'm sure there are plenty of good looking robots with a few minor flaws
>>
>>34381021
those are some strange looking breasts anon, goodluck on your musclequest
>>
Yes. If you have a shitty upbringing and are treated like shit every day by abusive parents you learn you are worthless at an early age, even if you are physically good looking. By no means am I handsome, but I ain't ugly either, at least I don't think I am. Either way it applies.

tldr: yes handsome men can be robots depending on circumstance
>>
File: IMG_20170119_224037393.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170119_224037393.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>34380748
No. I'm disfigure so I have to cover my face all the time.
>>
>>34381086
I still have small titties left over from all the fat, I used to be 270lbs. It'll go away eventually, until then I get gains and feelspost.
>>
yes, i am 7/10 and my gf is (objectively, for me she's 10/10) at least 8/10 and we both are extremely shy, anxious and shit
>>
I'm a average looking robot who regularly interacts with normies. On my good days when I remember to wash, shave and wear good clothes I even catch some girls mirin. My """friends""" see me as their retarded friend who sometimes act sane.

I'm the jester, the clown, the joke.
>>
>>34380748
nope. I'm a solid 9 and that's already sufficient for people to approach me and include me in their activities regardless of my autistic behavior. girls have crushes on me and ignore all the red flags just in hope to get laid with me
>>
File: 1424425139519.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424425139519.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>>34381281
>Girlfriend

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34381161

What disfigurement do you have?
>>
>>34381161
Damn shame about that receding hair line
>>
>>34381018
going on dates definitely disqualifies you from being a robot
>>
>>34381281
>im anxious so im a robot
stop this meme
>>
well, i'm 6'3", very handsome and (usually) a good conversationalist

but i also don't typically lurk this board. i'm a /pol/ack, who are generally much better looking because of the master race mentality (untermench can't compete so they go full cuck)
>>
>>34382148
nothing you said here was relevant to the thread at all you gay
>>
>>34382177
no, but i got to tell everyone here that i'm better than them and make them feel bad. without me explicitly saying so, as to prevent defensive reactions

but you got defensive anyway you poor little baby

p.s. this is the kind of behavior women desire in men. as much as they might paw at me, "you're such a jerk! don't do that!" or complain about me, "my boyfriend is such an asshole, i'm so mad at him!", she still wants nothing more in the world than to be held in my arms, hear me tell her that i love her more than anything. and then have her hair pulled, be choked until i see fear in her eyes, and fucked until i'm satisfied.

anyway, this board is gay. you're gay. go work on yourself and talk to people instead of whining
>>
>>34382255
OK
ornalcomment
>>
>>34380748
its definatly possible, i am 1,86m, can grow a decent beard (i prefer 3-day tho and so do girls), skinny-fit, all in all i am a 7/10 and 9/10 when wearing a suit. But i cant talk to girls for shit, it is geting better tho. i found a woman who kinda blames her for screwing up her own kid and now she is desperate to make things right and projects this towards me. basicly she wants to fix me (i am 2 years older than her son).
Which is fine since i have mother issues myself
>>
>>34380748
to some extent

you can't be a failed normie like this >>34380974
retard says if you never had a relationship
>>
>>34380748
Being a robot is neither about looks or status- it's a state of mind. That's why a true robot is forever a robot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.