[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/neet/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 20

File: why.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
What are you up to today and how do you keep busy

You used to be better. How did you become like this?
>>
>>34380552
Waiting patiently for neetbux day so I can gets me sum of dat big shemale booty
>>
>>34380552
Shitposting on 4chan is about all I do now a days sometimes I will play something dumb like osu or league if I'm in the mood but shit like that seems like a chore now I just kinda stopped caring about life at like 17 and never changed and I'm 23 now
>>
Was I better? I remember isolating myself back in elementary school, and having no friends back then as well. I sleep 16 hours a day, and watch anime or post on the boards when I'm awake. That's how I've always passed the time.
>>
>>34380601
Have you tried to change or have you forever given into neetdom?
>>
File: 1482063179337.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1482063179337.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>34380552
>What are you up to today and how do you keep busy

Most of my days I spend here on 4chan, listenig to music, talking on whatsapp with internet people, watching anime, learning russian and sometimes playing the guitar and piano. Im this way from september 2016.

This friday I will meet 2 guys from here 4chan who live near here in my city so idk..

>You used to be better. How did you become like this?

I lost my opportunnity to study this year, so I'm just wasting my time now until september 2017 and I will try to study again..

>what am i doing right now?

Browsing 4chan and listenig to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV629lBLAs0

>>34380566
what's a neetbux?
>>
>>34380629
Social security checks
>>
Up since yesterday and i think the day before too. Been robotripping, benzos and opiates too, just fucking rolling playing merchant on new vegas then shooting children in blops2 and 3 on 360. Also doing stupid household bullshit, taking care of my mom and doing laundry and other household chores in between bouts of slaying. Rollin' son, fucking rolling.
>>
>>34380626
>got my GED
>got /fit/
>got a job
>tried to find gf for several months
>gave up
>quit job

This is my first night back on /r9k/ in a long time, neetdom might just be the final path for me.
>>
>>34380601
hmu on whatsapp anon, i will give you my number, totally serious, ate least we will be able to talk about our situation and shit you know, it would be interesting, I can give you mine if you dont want to..
>>
>>34380552
I think crippling mental illness or personality disorder put me here after a 7 year stint with heroin. Was always a drug addict but got really good grades in a good high school

>Switch just got flipped when I went to college
>Social isolation started just hating everybody
>Legitimately believing everyone is full of shit and a waste of my time even though I knew that's really how I perceived myself
>Guess I didn't want people too see how empty I was inside
>Start getting so paranoid and nervous I can't even think correctly anymore
>Everything is perpetually negative despite things not being that bad
>Shotup.jpeg
>Life became bearable again
>4yearlater.jpg
>IthinkIwenttoofar.doc
>Probation
>Jail
>Methadone

Now my functioning ability has been completely destroyed try to put all the pieces together besides JUST being a drug addict but can't

>JUST

All I can legitimately consider is mental illness its really the only thing that makes any kind of sense
>>
>>34380651
I don't want to chat with anyone over voice but I'll download WhatsApp in a second
>>
>>34380651
Ah sorry, I have a phone but no phone number, maybe some other app will work?
>>
>>34380668
Yeah only text anon, after all, I have no friends irl and spend my days texting with internet ppl so it's ok.
>>
>>34380566
That's a dude?

Sort of felt like something was off but I looked "her" over and was like w/e fat ass.
>>
File: SMUG HAMSTER CHOKES PUSSY.png (112KB, 298x213px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG HAMSTER CHOKES PUSSY.png
112KB, 298x213px
>>34380552

I guess it started when my parents split up when I was in the 8th grade. My sis went with my father and I went with my mom. Since my mom was at work all day I skipped school and I eventually dropped out in the 9th grade to avoid fines. We were living paycheck to paycheck. Mom lost the house and we moved into an apartment. I started playing vidya 24/7 and lost all my friends. I stayed locked in my room since 13 on the computer. I'm 29 now. I grew up on the Internet. I got on neetbux at 23 since I got schizo. This site is shit now. Go to 8ch at least.
>>
>>34380679
Fuck..my phone is shit and only it's able to use whatsapp..

Maybe you can get a fake number or somthing.
>>
>>34380706
I'll try a fake number like Textnow or something
>>
>used to be better

No, I was always a fuckup. Dad beat my ass every day, got the shit beat out of me at school, nobody did anything about it, so just took it, lived with it, got bigger, learned to fight back. Crippling loneliness and isolation and fear of doing something wrong to deserve a beating. Did nothing in school, just sat at my desk while teachers fucking SCREAMED at me. Stayed inside doing makeup work during recess so i wouldn't get my shit kicked in. Wasn't so bad in middle school, got in a fight the first day, beat the kid pretty bad, always been strong and athletic just isolated and socially retarded to a severe degree. Grew up more, barely graduated highschool, had three josbs right in a row, even when i was working i did nothing but work, sleep, and sit on the computer because iknew i'd have to go back to work in a few hours. Just slept, drinking got worse for both me and dad because i was paying half my check in rent plus buying booze and sharing and doing stupid shit with my money because i'd never had so much in my entire life. Eventually I quit the last one, became hostile, had literally 8 managers yelling at me about stuff i didn't even know was my job, or bitching about perfectly clean shit that i'd just done myself. So I quit, isolated myself again, and now here I am, 10 years later, old, no prospects, no future in sight, just staring down the barrel of a gun and hoping i don't make too much of a mess when i finally pull the trigger. Fuck this circle of bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x441px
>failed out of uni due to partying all night every night and sleeping all day
>DUDE FUCK CLASS LMAO
>move back in with my parents
>get hot gf who was with me for 4 years
>get felony charge
>having hot gf makes me stagnate
>content to just be with her all the time and not do anything to move my life forward
>parents move and give me rent and money so i can live on my own
>do nothing but drink heavily for 2 years
>move back in with them and go to community college
>doing quite well dean's list and everything up until what should've been my last semester when crippling depression sets in and i lose the will to do pretty much anything
>should've had my associates degree and transferred to uni a year ago
>currently enrolled in some online classes so technically not NEET but haven't done anything for them so unless i can wake up tomorrow or technically later today and start doing some serious catch up work i'm gonna have to drop

Now I spend my days sleeping all day and posting on 4chan all night
I hope I can turn it all around but my motivation level is just below zero these days especially since my psychiatrist has me on Xanax which makes me feel comfy as fuck but also extremely lazy

Will take a miracle to save me at this point
>>
anyone here getting SSDI, how long is the overall process of applying and going through the process?
any info on the experience woukd be helpful..
>>
>>34380747
Throw in some amphetamines into the mix

If you are
>mentalillnessnedmedstofunctionproperlyJUST.docx

Just go all out.. no point in even trying to pretend like you are going to live a normal life again that's what I am doing. I know I am smart but I am completely incapacitated by my own brain because it like talks to me and shit

>JUST take the meds
>>
I truly believe that if your life fucking sucks balls why not take the drugs seriously
>>
>>34380798
I tried to drop some hints that I would like some adderall during my last appointment but he didn't bite
It would definitely help me to at least finish up my associates degree

I know why I developed anxiety to begin with it's because I realized how badly I fucked up my life

I am going out to New Mexico early next month to visit my uncle and I'm praying he has a job opportunity for me otherwise I don't know what I'm gonna do I can't take living with my parents much longer
>>
>>34380830

Can't get them, too expensive and I don't know anyone to get good shit from. I wanna try heroin, I wouldn't do zip or anything like that I wanna mellow the fuck out and sit there wallowing in oblivion.
>>
>>34380846
Its actually hilarious

You are in the exact same spot as me I mean pretty much the exact same spot yeah its pretty much keep my fingers crossed the meds work or have to live my life perpetually fucked in the head because I am too smart to believe that things will get better that's a fucking bullshit meme

There is no changing the way you think that shit just doesn't exist
>>
>>34380778

Disability? Usually takes 3-6 months for determination. BUT, you have had to have worked in the last 5 years to qualify for it and have well documented cases of mental illness, anger issues, or straight up drug abuse. You can request a hearing in front of a judge, I suggest you go with your mom and get completely fucked up and have her speak for you, being like, 'this is one of his good days' or something, that's how a friend of my dad's got that shit.

Otherwise, while you are applying for disability, you can ALSO apply for SSI, or social security supplemental income or whatever. It has a different set of criteria and is usually easier to get, but they don't have a set time frame for it. I applied like back in summer and haven't heard back from them yet because they're gathering all my records'n shit.

While you're applying for disability tell them you wish to apply for SSI too. it's easier to get in some states, it varies. I'm in michigan and it's hellish to get any sort of social assistance unless you're black.
>>
>>34380853
Heroin is a slipperly slope man

Its the greatest thing ever because it makes living life like not so epically shitty because you have no ability to complain about anything

Its that fucking good

But you get a habit and then you start doing more then you run out of money then you start taking more chances then you start hanging out with other sketchy people because being a fucking broke junky by yourself is way too difficult then you start catching charges having to kick dope in jail

If you are going to do that shit you gotta have a plan dude and you gotta expect this shit to get heinous so you can keep yourself in line heroin is a fucking perfect drug

>When you have it

When you don't its like hell on earth and then when you finally fall for the sober meme its even FUCKING WORSE you realize like you're going to be stuck with this shit for a long time perhaps the rest of your life

I used to get pissed at myself ashamed and feel guilty for doing it after kicking my methadone and realizing that probably absolutely nothing is going to change now I just want to be back on it because its really not that bad

>tfw fell for the sober meme
>>
File: IMG_01.jpg (971KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01.jpg
971KB, 1280x1920px
>>34380552
Been up for 17 hours. Trying to stay awake another 10 to fix my sleep pattern. Been attempting this for like a month but keep slipping back into night mode and facing asleep at 3pm. Just need to keep active this time. Currently watching BBC brexit news, hopefully this will keep me entertained.
>>
>>34380869
The only way to shift the paradigm is a massive life change and for me that's hopefully gonna be moving across the country to make something of myself even if it isn't the nice career and loving wife and kids that growing up I just assumed would be something that would happen in my life

I get no happiness out of doing nothing all day only comfort which is anathema to change
>>
>>34380912

Since I'm broke as shit and avoid sketchy fucks and everyone else like the plague i'd probably just sit in my room and mellow out.

I wouldn't want to take it every dya, just once in awhile because I get an opiate script and klonopin, so it'd be just a once in awhile thing if that.

Thanks for the advice and warning though bro, I'm sorry you fell for the sober meme. I tried going sober, but it's just so much worse and awful and boring and holy fuck I'm going to the store in a couple hours to buy a jug and some cough medicine and get royally fucked. Oblivian here I come.
>>
i've been playing WoW all day.
and by day i mean i woke up at 4pm and played all night.
also if i don't get a job soon my parents are going to take away my car and night driving is the only thing i enjoy. also i think i have serious mental illness

does it get better robots? im only 18 but my life has gone down the shitter already
>>
>>34380964
>I wouldn't want to take it every dya, just once in awhile because I get an opiate script and klonopin, so it'd be just a once in awhile thing if that.

That's what everyone says
Those opiate painkiller pills won't do shit for you once you've done heroin

You'll start out taking it once a week and within 2 months or less you'll be full on junky fiend and unless you have a very loving family you'll end up homeless or in prison
>>
File: 1456106194285.gif (1MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1456106194285.gif
1MB, 300x224px
>Not a NEET
>There was a woman working slowly in another department and since I was done with my own work, I went and helped her
>Decided to help her of my own volition because she had a lot left
>Worked in her department for an hour
>Getting ready to leave, some dude crushes one of her boxes
>She gives him a big hug, like 10 seconds long
>Then walks right past me and out the door without a word
You people were right, wage is bullshit, there's no respect to be had from working, the same people who get noticed outside work get noticed inside work
>>
>>34380993
Dude, start treating women like the shit they are, don't let them run over you. Vaginas are fucking grotesque, you don't have to bend over backwards to impress some dumb bitch who secerety hates you anyway; what she'll give you access to her "goodies" fucking please. Women are the enemy(excluding relatives)
>>
>>34380986
>18

Son you've got more than enough time to turn it all around

Enroll in a trade school, community college, join the military (you mentioned mental illness so that's likely out of the question but it still bears mentioning), go work an oil field or a fishing boat, fuck do ANYTHING YOU CAN to avoid becoming a NEET

Also stay the fuck away from drugs, a blunt with friends on occasion is fine but DO NOT do anything more than that

This>>34380747 is me at 28 years old

Do whatever you can to avoid being like me
>>
>>34380987

>homeless or in prison
>that's what everyone says

Yeah I know i'm a cliche motherfuck, but-

Not homeless, my mom'n her friend who is staying with us are disabled, so I have to take care of them.

Prison is probably where I belong anyway. I just don't want to feel anything anymore. Shit, I wanna OD on it but i'm not sure how long the process lasts. I'd prefer a quick death really.
>>
>>34381059
If you don't want to live for yourself then at least live for your mom
Lad I went to school with got struck by lightning and died when he was 17 and his mom is still a complete mess because of it and that was over 10 years ago
>>
>>34381058
i've already tried most of those but i just can't seem to stick to it. i've been thinking of getting on neetbux or getting medicine to fix me but i dont know who to talk to or what to say
>>
>>34380993
Man, some cunt came up to me one time when I was on lunch break and asked me to help her move boxes. I told her no. Couldn't believe someone would even have the nerve to do that.
>>
>>34381117

>struck by lightning

Christ, that poor fucker.

And that's what I'm doing, but it's hard anon. Waiting on two people hand and foot, helping them into the bath, drying them off, changing diapers and dressing them ,they're like fucking mannequins with a heartbeat. I don't get paid for this, I have no job, I have no friends, no money, just the norco script and klonopins that help mellow me out a little but i eat more than i'm supposed to just because it keeps me from murdering everyone in the house then myself. I don't know how long I can take it. Dad died recently and she's still a fucking mess over that, barely functioning, they were together for like 30+ years, way over half her life, just suddenly fucking dropped dead one day and nobody can explain why, not even the ME and i'm still fucked from losing my only friend so fucking suddenly. The one nigga that had my back, gone, and now I hate being and existing more than ever.

I don't know what to do anon, chasing oblivion sounds like a great idea right now but I also know that shit's baaaad news. But I still wanna stuff my veins full of poison and be happy for once in my goddamn life. Shit now i'm tearing up, fuck you anon(thanks.)
>>
>>34381049
I wasn't expecting her to, I was just being a good wagie. Every once in a while, though, I see something like that and I remember that I bust my ass for resentment and they mingle for promotions.

Before that I had been weighing the option of abandoning my shit and going homeless before I cripple myself trying to coddle normies in an attempt to assuage their desire to be rid of me.

Don't get a job if you're already treated like shit, they will work you like shit
>>
I pity neets. I woke up at 730am. Had a shower, drank some tea, ate a banana then smoked a joint whilst taking the 10 minute walk to work. I am in work at the minute, sitting on the toilet whilst browsing 4chan. I'll finish work at 4pm, walk home, have dinner, maybe take a nap or a walk. Take another relaxing shower and smoke another joint before lying on my bed and watching TV. You jelly? Neetfags
>>
>>34381209
I hate taking showers so no I am not jelly.
>>
>>34381209

Not jelly, but that sounds like a comfy job. I want in. Shit, I'd take being a nightshift janitor again.
>>
>>34380964
>I wouldn't want to take it every dya, just once in awhile because I get an opiate script and klonopin, so it'd be just a once in awhile thing if that.

You have a back up plan like a retard I didn't plan for that shit at all having a script can be a life saver but the problem with heroin is that how it starts you think you can keep that shit under control

Idk about you but I have literally NO SELF CONTROL you might so it might be different I mean I literally knew how bad it was after I did it the first time I have just been snorting pills hadn't shot it yet either I just snorted raw for awhile but even then the psychological perfection of heroin it like seduces you and then you cant stop thinking about it

After I shot up it was all over I mean I was still able to keep it to once every like couple of months Id binge on it for like 3-4 days feel really uncomfortable for like 3-4 days but I couldn't stop thinking about it after that

Heroin is one of the most potent opiates it was designed that way so its not like taking pills

It is literally the drug addicts drug and it doesn't get that name by coincidence it takes a long time but you do it long enough it literally starts to consume every essence of your being
>>
>>34381209
How's it feel cleaning toilets you just shitted in wagecuck?
>>
>>34381214
I bet you smell. Getting a relaxing shower then smoking a joint or smoking a joint then a shower Is amazing. Also having a steady income for doing minimal work is also amazing. Don't be jelly...
>>
>>34381209
I used to be like you. NEET life is far superior if you have the cash to back it up. Can't imagine being a poor NEET though.
>>
>>34380552
Drawing stuff for the first time in a couple weeks. Been pretty down lately, problems sleeping, but things're a bit better today.
>>
>>34381223
It's a great job. I could literally do nothing all day, but would rather do some work to pass the time
>>
>>34381157
>i've been thinking of getting on neetbux or getting medicine to fix me but i dont know who to talk to or what to say

Don't get on NEETbux or any kind of disability payments because that shit will ensure you stay a depressed mess
Do see a psychiatrist though and be truthful with him tell him everything that's on your mind, what's bothering you now, your hope and dreams (if you don't have any then tell him that)

And I highly doubt at the age of 18 you've tried any of what I suggested
Go to trade school to become a welder or an electrician both can be very lucrative and they're jobs that can't be outsourced and are always in demand
Hell become a trucker that's a job in high demand and it pays more than enough for a single man with no kids

What is important if you're having trouble sticking with something is to set short term goals
Say you enroll in trade school don't look ahead to what you'll be doing down the road focus on the task at hand and doing well from week to week or even day to day

18 is young enough to do whatever you want you've just got to listen to real talk which is hard at that age I know
>>
>>34381233
I work in an office, filing paperwork and mainly data entry. So easy. Boring? Not really when I can use my annual leave and walk around when I want to.
>>
>>34381181
Damn, man. I had to help take care of my grandfather after high school. He'd get up in the middle of the night and fall down, all kinds of shit. It wasn't as bad as what you're describing but it was awful. It was a real relief when he died. Taking care of people like that is a terrible thing. I wish I had some kind of advice to give you, but I don't. Hang in there.
>>
>>34381059
OD is probably the best way to go no mess and after 20 seconds you dont even know whats going on I have watched people on the brink of OD dude, they snap out of it and have no idea what just happened.. Id say its a sure fire way to end it and be completely unaware

I imagine its like going to sleep and just not waking up

I mean when I mixed bars and dope Ive only done that twice I would wake up with absolutely no recollection of where my day went

I remember one time waking up on my floor with a huge bump on my head like surprised to be alive you don't remember passing out you don't remember shit so I really do imagine its like just nothing its just perpetual nothing

The thought of it actually happening is what is scary not the actual process but that's how it works your going to fear it because you are aware of what you are doing
>>
>>34381240
You just keep telling yourself that :)
>>
>>34381263

>data entry

fuuuuuuuuuuck. I applied to do this shit from home but haven't heard anything back(surprise surprise)

How does one go about getting that sort of job anon? Preferably where I can do it from home since I'm more productive at my own station.
>>
>>34380552
I wasn't better, I just had obligations like school so it seemed like things were going on in life but I was just a lone wolf there.
>>
>>34381290
Data entry fag here.

It's not worth it. It's so boring it makes you want to claw your eyes out.

If you do want one, make sure it's not 2 hours away like mine is.
>>
>>34381181
I'll pray for you anon I'm not really a believer or religious at all but I've started praying recently for some reason

What you're dealing with is unimaginably hard and I've never been in such a situation but man I hope it gets better for you I really do
>>
>>34381290
I was lucky to get it. Got an application form from the company's website. Got called in for an interview. Got put on a waiting list for the job. Had to wait 2 years to get the job. No chance of me doing it from home though
>>
>>34380552
People who live on next but, what do your parents think of you?
>>
>>34381271
>I had to help take care of my grandfather after high school. He'd get up in the middle of the night and fall down, all kinds of shit.

I know this feel too. Took care of the granddad for awhile, but it was quickly apparent to me that he needed more specialized care. I was supposed to inherit several hundred thousand dollars from him, but I said fuck that and we managed to get him into a good assisted living home. Lived there a year, had his little episodes but trained nurses were there to keep him fairly safe. Died peacefully in his sleep, I was so relieved. I'd rather my graddad live in comfort for his last days than ever get a penny off of him. He took care of us too much in life for me to be greedy about his death. Now he's sitting on our shelf by the TV, silently judging us and his daughter's poor life choices, as he did in life, hah.

I appreciate the kind words anon, and knowing you feel what I feel. Had a nice cry and now I feel empty instead of hateful, so that's an improvement. I think i'm gonna stuff a handful of sleeping pills into my mouth now and sleep until they wake me up for shit. Hope things get better for you too anon, much love.
>>
>>34381329
Im supported by my parents who are very loving and very concerned
>>
>>34381315
>>34381327

Fuck. Thanks for answering though, I appreciate the replies and info, even if there's no chance of it happening just like everything else.
>>
>>34380705
I've been spending pretty much my whole life on the internet since 13/14 too... trying to change while I can but it's not working out too well
>>
wageslave here, woke up early due to literal anal pain, I miss the neet life so much you guys
>>
>>34381448
Unless you work fast food or as a dishwasher or as a janitor at a busy mall or some place where people shit all over the place I would gladly trade places with you
>>
>>34381477
I'm a software engineer but I was NEET for 7 years before this
>>
>>34380552
playing xbox or tf2, and watching kitchen nightmares and code monkeys. also smoke cigarettes

got sick of work and now I don't want to go outside or ever be around people
>>
>>34381488
How are you affording it? Parents?
>>
>>34381503
yeah, I live with my mom and 5 brothers, and 3 foster kids. I stay in my room all day.
>>
>>34381487
Shit man that's gotta be dece pay at least and how'd you get that job with 7 years of NEETdom prior?
>>
>>34381516
also my idiot step dad, who I try to avoid ever seeing.
>>
>>34381527
i was the relatively common programmer / anime watcher type NEET, not the video games type NEET
>>
>>34381487
Did you have a 7 year training montage where you learnt to program? I keep trying to learn it but lose motivation. Its the only thing I can see myself doing now since higher education is off the table.
>>
>>34381528
How old are you and any prospects for the future or bleek outlook?
>>
>>34381556
you just need some basic background knowledge and then have a want for your computer to do something that it doesn't do now, which shouldn't be hard to accomplish since you use a computer 24/7
>>
File: 1483682007355.png (475KB, 543x555px) Image search: [Google]
1483682007355.png
475KB, 543x555px
how to get out of this lethargic life and finally scrape out a life for myself?

i hate work but i'm sick of being a NEET too, i want a somewhat interesting job so i was thinking i could be a nurse. what do you guys think?
>>
>>34381563
22 will be 23 this year, just be a neet I guess and eventually kill myself.
>>
>>34381488
>tf2
now that's a game I haven't heard of in a long time. is it still alive and how many players are over the age of 13?
>>
>>34381569
Surely you had some kind of programming to show your employer during the interview?

I don't think they'd just take someone who showed up and said "yeah I know Python haven't done anything with it though"
>>
>>34381587
yeah it's pretty alive and idk I don't use a mic, I mute most people
>>
I was pretty ill today and have terrible sunburn so I basically spent the day inside doing yoga.
>>
>>34381575
Become a nurse it pays incredibly well especially if you specialize

Most hospitals were fine with just a two year degree in nursing but I think most want a 4 year now
>>
>>34381596
of course. I had a collection of things over the years satisfying this clause
> want for your computer to do something that it doesn't do now
honestly becoming a programmer is just a natural extension of using a computer for extended periods of years. There must be something you want it to do that it can't do.
>>
>>34381638
that said, I don't recommend getting a job if you can avoid it. even the comfiest jobs such as developer pale in quality of life comparison to the comfort of NEET life.
>>
Just go to college everyday, see other boys with girls and having fun, walk alone to my lessons, listen, fail, come home and spend one on the Internet, and repeat everyday. Soooooo fun
>>
>>34381656
Don't spread these lies less some of the youngins take it for truth

NEETlife sucks ass it's an embarrassment to myself to be NEET at 28
>>
File: 1483034979171.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483034979171.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>34380552
>how do you keep busy

Painting warhammer 40k miniatures, like the true autist I am.

>How did you become like this?

A combination of antisocial behaviour and some disposable income.
>>
>>34381675
it's not a lie. Waking up to an alarm at the same time every day just to throw over half of that day away every single day except weekend is the worst.
>>
>>34381698
Except you get paid for it and well given your occupation

This allows you to have more than a room in your parents' house and a 10 year old laptop
>>
>>34381720
>Except you get paid for it
For what? To keep you alive to keep working. All of your time is gone. Your second line was literally me for years upon years, and it was the best.
>>
File: 1427660205960.jpg (624KB, 1200x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1427660205960.jpg
624KB, 1200x1184px
>i've never worked a day in my life
>my single mother has supported me this whole time
>used to be really bad, very little cash and food
>she got remarried to a rich CIS white male
>get my own room, buy me all the games i want
>treated like a NEET princess, do as i please
>sleep in while wagecucks go out and be slaves to the man
>fap to furry porn all day
i wouldn't have it any other way.
i'd rather this than anything else, really.
>>
File: homura.jpg (181KB, 1345x750px) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
181KB, 1345x750px
I don't know anymore man.
Video game addiction...

I used to be better. I lost a full time job. It always feels like my best is never good enough.
I've lost passion for real world things. I've lost that drive. I'm starting to think I never really had any drive in me.
My best efforts are never enough. I'm always getting beat or rejected in all aspects of my life. I post on /adv/ and they ignore me all the fucking time.
>>
>>34381738
anyway I have to go shower and go to the urgent care to get my anus checked out now
>>
>>34381738
With a little time spent at the gym and an 8 ball of some fire coke you could be a turbonormie in no time with all the trimmings including a hot hf
>>
File: 1425942733007.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1425942733007.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>34380552
>24 year old NEET
>parents pressure me for years in high school to more to another state with them
>get a shitty job in fast food instead
>start going to community college
>start realizing life in big city sucks
>finally agree
>start helping my old man move his shit there
>complete asshole to be around
>lose job cause he wants me to help him every other month
>decide to wait until we move to get another
>done with community college and wanting to move before enrolling to a 4 year there
>2 years go by and nothing
>keeps making excuses
>buys shit all the time yet talks about how worried for money they are
>almost nothing has been packed up and moved since
>"Well I have to stay to get my vacation"
>"Well I have to stay until I get my bonus"
>"Well I have to stay to finish paying off a couple of bills first"
>"Well I have to stay to get my pension"
>beginning to realize it's going to be years before we ever move
>beginning to realize that I've been robbed of my youth and relationships waiting for a couple of materialistic hoarders who want to keep spending money on retarded shit so they won't quit their job
>won't let me move there on my own because I "don't know how to drive in the snow"
>now he's beginning to pester me about getting a job at a ghetto low income food store that opened near the house

I swear to God I'm going to kill somebody
>>
>>34381740
I am in the same boat anon.
I have a job but i feel my game addiction will make me lose it.
I enjoy life way better when i play. Idk man.
>>
File: 1484198722932.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484198722932.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>tfw go blind from soap poisoning and can never work again
>>
>>34381835
Honestly just move
>>
>>34381739

are you female and are you in sweden?
>>
>>34381868
Sweden seems like a comfy place to be a NEET
Cold and dark all the time and generous welfare payouts

Meanwhile I'm here in Florida sweating my balls off and the sun is blazing all the time
>>
>tfw no fellow neet to have over to my cave
>>
>>34381868
>female
yes

<sweden
no
>>
>>34381863
I have absolutely no money of my own. I might just apply for college this summer and take out a student loan and live in student housing. I'm at the end of my rope
>>
>>34381738
Couldn't you stay at home for like 10 years while working your job, which I assume is well paid? Save all your money then just retire to a life of low standards and minimalism?
>>
>>34380650
>got /fit/ for a few years
>slowly lost motivation to stay fot
>become even more interested in vidya
>working full time for about 7 weeks now
>getting used to thw working life
>all i want to do is stay at home play league of legends, work out occasionally and jerk off.
Being a normie isnt worth it.
>>
>>34382060
It'll be worth it once you get a gf
>>
>>34382169
>Tfw mother is worried i'll become like the 40 yr old virgin when im 23.

How does one get a gf?
>>
File: 1485120538202.gif (1MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485120538202.gif
1MB, 704x396px
>lost job on 23rd of Dec
>blew savings on drugs weed, ketamine, bit of meth
> now I'm broke and on the verge of psychosis
>need to find a job.
>todays the day I pick myself up, dust myself off and face the consequences head on fuck it.
>fuck this shit yo
>>
>>34382192
just be confident bro you can do it
>>
>>34382208
>just be confident man be urself :)))

Fuck off
>>
>>34382262
*bee

Otignacvcinr cmtea
>>
>>34382192
1) go to the gym and unlock ottermode
2) place yourself in social situations use alcohol to loosen yourself up

Alternatively just get rich
>>
File: 1439417311582.jpg (82KB, 575x760px) Image search: [Google]
1439417311582.jpg
82KB, 575x760px
uhhhh, spaced out all day, did well in hearthstone arena, watched a lot of twitch and relaxed all day

:^)

havent ate in 3 days minus tea+sugar. sugar is the only source of calories i had for the last 3 days and will have to last me until the end of the month when neetbux comes in. so its half starving for me

also ive been full vegetarian this entire month, its suprisingly feels lovely. i dont miss meat at all and i guess i feel better? i stopped because im sure i have parasites from meat and i watched some videos on it and i cant eat meat ever again i think

i have lots of instant noodles but they give me serious food poisoning to the point where i have to lay down in my bed anytime i eat food because my body is dealing with the damage it just caused, so i cant even eat them

next month my plan is to spend money on a lot of sauces for beans, because unflavored plain beans are pretty lame

otherwise im spending all my excess neetbux on paying off my student loan which should be pay'd off in 1.5 years

:^)
>>
been listening to blink 182 all day
makes me feel nostalgic
cant wait to get drunk again
>>
>>34382399
How do you get neetbux? Why don't I get neetbux?
>>
File: 1441606248315.png (1MB, 1043x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1441606248315.png
1MB, 1043x1216px
>>34381058
>fuck do ANYTHING YOU CAN to avoid becoming a NEET

honestly i actually feel like this is horrible advice. i think by FAR the worst thing you can do is get undefaultable debt from college. the thing is, lots of people were in your potion as 18 year olds, and they were pressured into going to school and taking out DEBT form their parents and society

and after a large % of them either dropped out or graduated and cant find work besides part time minimum wage, they cant pay off the debt. like EVER. you cant go bankrupt on it

student loan people largely say that 18 year olds are morons who dont know wtf they are doing, and that they shouldnt be able to take out 20k+ a year of undefaultable debt for ANY degree, let alone a liberal arts one

just dont get debt and ur gucci otherwise desu
>>
File: 1482081461733.png (113KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482081461733.png
113KB, 255x256px
>>34380993
i dont mean to flame you too much here, but thats what you should expect when you try and be nice to females and do favors for them

orbiting females might not be the best life decision
>>
drugs,bad choices,bad friends selfishness and stupidity. and primarily really terrible and fucked up environment.

>What are you up to today and how do you keep busy
im already about to leave r9k. on the same breath id like to leave a note for those who want to escape NEET life.

if you are a NEET that spends the majority of his day in bed/computer and can't get around to do anything then hear this.
i know that you might feel wary or tired or feeling pointless about doing something useful but trust me, sitting in that chair all day is gonna make you even more depressed and sad. you need to get your blood pumping, clean up,shave,get a haircut,go for a walk,organize your shit,make plans for tomorrow. not even as a goal but just to keep yourself fresh, when you start doing good things you will feel better automatically, just trust me.
>>
File: 4y312u84y1284321.gif (2MB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
4y312u84y1284321.gif
2MB, 500x550px
>>34382724
>you need to get your blood pumping, clean up,shave,get a haircut,go for a walk,organize your shit,make plans for tomorrow.
>clean up,shave,get a haircut
>get a haircut

never
>>
>>34380705
Which subreddit on 8ch do you recommend?
>>
>>34382917
/zoo
10/10
>>
>>34380552
i just play vidya and shitpost. i'm not neet by choice but for whatever reason no one wants to hire me even for menial work. it's fucking depressing anon.
>>
Finals my dude.
>>
>>34381739
kill yourself fammalam
>>
>>34383311
it's happening slowly day by day
>>
>>34383126
N either in
E ducation
E mployment or
T raining

>finals
bro do you even NEET?
>>
I was going to get a job after 3 years of neet. So I started by sorting out my health because I was too low energy to work.

A few doctor visits and one MRI later it turns out I have brain cancer. Fuck.

I was contempt with having a shit life, but I can't handle no life.
>>
>>34383516
lucky
us normal worthless pieces of shit have to an hero the old fashioned way
you get the easy way out
>>
>>34380552
am i not a NEET if i am taking classes(only showing up the first week and then failing them) in order to get free money?
>>
>>34384508
then you might as well be
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.