[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here gets paid to lift?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jIjKduW.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
jIjKduW.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
shitty pay but good workout
>>
>>34380460
I never understood how to use a Pallet jack and quit a job because of it. It's just so un-natural controlling one and I was never able to accurately maneuver it and managers would get mad.
>>
>>34380460
>dog food pallet in magazine aisle

The fuck you doin nigga
>>
>>34380460
Dog food pallets are always my favorite, everything else can be pretty monotonous but when I get to these pallets I always get hyped and feel pretty decent after I knock them out in 10-15 minutes.
>>
>>34380495
maybe a pallet that is knee high lmao
>>
>>34380507
The pallets we get are usually about the size of this maybe a bit smaller, but we get a couple boxes of dog treats stacked on top, I usually throw those down to get to the bags and my coworker will usually be in the middle tossing the bags to me, 10-15 minutes is what it takes for just the bags.
>>
>customer orders like 10 pallets of quikrete
>shit ass truck so we can't use any power equip

and that was the day i bonded with my 35 year old coworker about fist of the north star
>>
>>34380460
That is not lifting u fuckin pussy my grandma could do that
t.roofer
>>
>>34380686
which reminds me, who /earlymorningforliftshift/ here

>relaxing, no customers to deal with
>like 3 people in the damn store so i can do what i want as long as i get shit moved

being a wagecuck has its moments of catharsis, however brief
>>
>>34380770
forklift* see this is why i work for 12 bucks an hour
>>
>>34380666
bro i do these solo
>>
I work in a warehouse and lift cases. Most aren't that heavy but we do have hard goods which some have five pre-assembled skateboards in them. Sometimes I off load containers as well.
>>
>>34380460
yea man i used to have that job, none of that shit is heavy. quit the job it doesnt pay enough
>>
File: 1024px-Rheumatoid_Arthritis.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Rheumatoid_Arthritis.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>good workout

Wageslaves are sick people.
>>
>>34380460
I make 18 am hour to unload shipping containers.
>good pay
>good work out.
>>
>>34380460
You don't stack a fucking pallet that high. Holy shit are you trying to kill someone/yourself?
>>
>>34382056
at amazon warehouse?
>>
>>34382153
No at a small paper/ janitorial supply company.
>>
I have worked graveyard shift in a supermarket for many years. It gave me muscles and a good living in time,and having no one to bother me for hours at a time lets me indulge in a wealth of audiobooks to escape the work. But finding full time work with decent enough pay and benefits is becoming harder for new employees, and Lord knows how it will be under a pro big business critter like Trump will make it...
>>
File: DSC_0044.jpg (429KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0044.jpg
429KB, 3840x2160px
>dogfood

dairy is god tier
>>
>>34382502
>and having no one to bother me for hours at a time lets me indulge in a wealth of audiobooks to escape the work.
Even in jobs where it wouldn't matter the employers still never let me listen to anything with headphones.

I swear it's an autistic boomer thing about "work ethic" when it doesn't actually impact productivity other than looking like you're working harder than you actually are.
>>
File: 2017-01-24_05.51.35.jpg (2MB, 1442x1884px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-24_05.51.35.jpg
2MB, 1442x1884px
Who Pepsi merchandiser here
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.