[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are you supposed to talk about with girls? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1484697660741.png (97KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484697660741.png
97KB, 640x371px
What the fuck are you supposed to talk about with girls? I've been chatting a girl from class on FB for 2 days now, and initially it went surprisingly well (considering the autist I am), but after a while I ran out of shit to say or ask. I don't want to seem either desperate or a fedora tipping neck beard and I also don't want her to feel like I'm interrogating her or something.

It's been so long that I haven't really talked with a female that I forgot what is even acceptable to ask.
>>
It always depends about the person you are talking to, i have by a rule always spoken to women in the same way i speak to guys.
That might freak out some women who think that you are trying to fuck them.
>>
Women are social creatures. You need to do social things with her so you can talk about them. You can gossip about what Christine said, or what Michael was wearing.
>>
File: 1483516189880.jpg (56KB, 650x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483516189880.jpg
56KB, 650x524px
Why can't I just shitpost in the FB chat?
>>
when you meet the right girl there will always be something to talk about

source: had 100k+ FB messages after two months with my gf
>>
>>34379394
You should set up a date instead of talking through a fucking screen all of the time.
>>
File: 1485095866032.png (301KB, 1021x723px) Image search: [Google]
1485095866032.png
301KB, 1021x723px
Don't know what are your experiences but I rarely have problems when speaking to guys. With girls however it's pic related.
>>
>>34379394
If you have to ask strangers over the internet about what to say to a girl you like you should seriously consider suicide, I'm not even kidding. It means it's not even you talking to her. Fucking retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>34381852
you first lol
>>
File: 9019783.jpg (32KB, 318x306px) Image search: [Google]
9019783.jpg
32KB, 318x306px
>>34380233
Now tell me why you lurk in a virgin board and feel the need to mention your gf.
Another word to add in my filter.
"When you meet the right one" just another useless normie advice.

Fkin normalshits all over. Fk off
>>
>>34379394

Talk about BBCs, accusing men of rape and shopping with your significant other's money. According to r9k this is all they are interested in.
>>
>>34381883

>When you meet the right one

This really is an awful meme. Relationships are about making it work, not finding "the one".
>>
Send memes, ask about her favourite music/movies/tv shows/way to exercise, favourite food, hobbies. Compliment things you find cute about her/clothes/makeup/personality. Personality is best. Don't be creepy about it. Find cues you relate to in her answers and use them to inform your own replies about your own interests.
Talking about feelings is fun when you get to know them better. Maybe even talking about sex later on!
>>
She is a person, she wants to talk about herself. Ask her about her cunt and stuff.
>>
>>34381931
>Don't be creepy about it
Now that's the hard part.

If you're Chad, you can say anything to her or compliment her in any way you want and she won't find it creepy. If you're ugly, you'll come off as a creep no matter what you say.
>>
>>34381931
>t. WikiHow writer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.