[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent to believe in an round earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1481928640840.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481928640840.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>tfw too intelligent to believe in an round earth
>>
Someone intelligent would be too far above posting on forums, let alone being on the internet. They have better things to do.
>>
>>34379332
corrupting the youth is more crucial than you suspect
>>
>>34379332
>taking a tfw too intelligent post seriously

Y tho?
>>
>>34379371
every reply is a meme reply
your post is a meme post
whether sarcastic/joking or not, all threads and all posts are memes
>>
>>34379405
Meme theory in full rev
>>
>>34379332
>They have better things to do
>tfw too intelligent to have better things to do
>>
>>34379283
It is literally impossible for the earth to be flat

Stop being a faggot
>>
File: 5c5.jpg (27KB, 465x455px)
5c5.jpg
27KB, 465x455px
>actually believing that the earth is anything other than a dome
>>
>>34379283
If the earth was flat all Newtonian mechanics would be invalidated..

We would have to redefine gravity and acceleration. You gotta stop it with this faggot shit.

Lets see how smart you are.. Why is the earth flat you fucking bum?
>>
>>34379860
seems /sci/ lost 11.111% of its users today
>>
>>34379825
Actually the earth is a sphere, however, it's also hollow and we are on the inner surface. If the sky were transparent, we'd be able to see Australia. This is why flight is the quickest form of transportation. Straight into the sky and you're halfway across the globe.
>>
>>34379790
literally impossible to prove the earth isn't flat

stop being a cocksucker
>>
>>34379876
So if I drilled a hole through the ground until I breached the surface, would the entire earth decompress and crumple up like a deflated balloon?
>>
File: 1424233236633.png (2MB, 797x897px) Image search: [Google]
1424233236633.png
2MB, 797x897px
>implying the earth even exists and that your imagination isn't making shit up as it goes along
>>
>>34379860
Newtonian mechanics is already invalidated and Newton is an irrelevant cuck. His name should not appear outside of history textbooks.
>>
>>34379883
Yes, the earth doesn't have a greater density at its core, magnetism is a meme even though without it we wouldn't exist

Neutrons don't collect in our core. Good one.
>>
File: cosmic wojak.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic wojak.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
Earth is a 5 dimensional rectangle
Wouldn't expect lowly mongrels such as you to see this
>>
>>34379922
>still thinking in terms of dimensional abstractions
You're a pea-brained monkey
>>
>>34379917
What because of relativity.. Newtonian mechanics hasn't been invalidated just because behavior of particles on the micro scale don't follow those rules.

He invented Calculus to derive his answers they still hold up according to parameters on our earth.. It explains celestial motions of planets in our solar system and accurately predicted Earth's rotational speed as well as escape velocity.

Tell me again how its invalidated.
>>
The earth isn't even round. It's flat in a lot of places but it also curves in some spots. It's like a 20 sided jew.
>>
>>34379873
I don't go on /sci/ I failed out of my classes so I can't go on there.. too depressing. Maybe one day.
>>
>>34379949
>He invented Calculus to derive his answers they still hold up according to parameters on our earth
The great Liebniz invented Calculus. Newton's is an amateur scribbler and a kook who threw a hissy fit because people weren't paying attention to him.
>>
>>34379996
That is sort of true.. I am going to have to look into that myself
>>
File: 30519-qy1nzz.jpg (129KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
30519-qy1nzz.jpg
129KB, 500x502px
Yet you believe in a round brain?
>>
>>34379283
It's all the jews. They don't want us to fall from the plat earth border and discover the truth
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.