[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Poll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1470334606607-0.png (2MB, 1440x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1470334606607-0.png
2MB, 1440x1841px
Important poll for virgins. What is the outcome you want for your life?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12185010
>>
>>34378741
right now, dying a kissless virgin
once my dad dies, marrying the trap
>>
Legitimately one of the hardest polls I have taken. I chose trap.
>>
Marriage is a no no so OP wizard it is
>>
>>34378741
I chose the Trap. You didn't clarify to whom you'd be losing your virginity to if you married the Trap HA!
>>
The results are exactly what I figured. You guys would rather die virgins then get into long term relationships with girls on your level.
>>
>>34378906
so you are saying they actively choose to be virgins?
>>
>One robot actually picked the obese girl.
>>
These options all suck. Add realistic ones next time.
>>
>>34379004
How are these not realistic options for robots to lose their virginity?
>>
I don't like these choices.....
>>
>>34379032
>Single mother
>Trap
>Landwhale
How are those even options? The only real ones are staying a virgin or getting lucky with some female robot or giving your ass to gay Chad.
>>
>>34379111
Nice trips.
>Losing virginity to Chad.
No.
>>
>>34378741
If I wife the mother will I get a cute daughterfu? This is important.
>>
>>34379172
She will have a daughter from Chad. Chad will take his kid every weekend. Any children you have with the mother will be a 50% chance of boy or girl. She will only have one kid with you.
>>
>>34379195
Chad can kiss my ass. After I marry the whore she'll be my daughter as long my daughterfu isn't any older than 13. In which case I'll just off myself as a virgin.
>>
30 percent of /r9k/ are cucks that would raise another man's child.
>>
>>34379293
The daughter's age will depend on your age. The mother will be same age as you. The single mother had the child at 18. If you are 31 the kid will be 13.
>>
Is my value really that low as a robot?
>>
File: reeflubbahpepe.jpg (10KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
reeflubbahpepe.jpg
10KB, 400x343px
>>34378771
>>34378893
>>34378893
In the early 2000's we called other chon posters fags, as an insult/in joke.

>TFW we made you a containment LGBTBBQ board, GET OUT NUMALE CLOSETED FAGGOTS REEEEEEE!
>>
>>34379411
Let me guess you chose the cuck option? Enjoy raising Chad's bastard.
>>
Why are virgins considered equal to fatties and single moms?
>>
OP you are retarded. I made out with chicks but never had sex and probably never will, where is the kissed perma-virgin box?
>>
>>34379482
all equally useless to society
>>
>>34379497
You are going to have to lose your virginity to one of those lovely ladies. Take your pick.
>>
File: VegetaSSJ1AndroidSaga.png (397KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
VegetaSSJ1AndroidSaga.png
397KB, 576x432px
>>34378741
>those options

The poll is designed to make you weigh one virtue over the other. Pussy or pride.

>tfw chose die kissless virgin
>>
link is broken, sends me to an infinite redirect loop
>>
File: example4.jpg (128KB, 935x1023px) Image search: [Google]
example4.jpg
128KB, 935x1023px
>>34379525
No, I'm probably not going to have sex ever, I would only even want to have sex with one woman I kissed, but she wants nothing to do with me because I went on a few dates with her in 2008 and fucked it up by being a beta faggot then feeling so shy and insecure the few times I bumped into her since I came off as rude, creepy or both, and last year I texted her on her birthday I got a "who is this" and no reply after I told her.

The TLDR of it is I have a fat fetish, got my older BBW co-worker to go out with me shortly after I turned 18. She was a party girl who has lots of casual sex and drunken adventures with bad boys and gangsters, like the kind of THICC but also fat chick that even normies who normally like skinny women would get turned on by. I was a shy poser-emo kid trying to charm her by being edgy, romantic and philosophical and got all lovey dovey since it was the first time I actually got to make out with someone I found attractive, literally a dream come true that I even got to kiss her, but looking back she obviously was just being nice but was never really attracted to me, the only people who were ever actually attracted to me are gay men or batshit crazy women.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12185246

I like my poll much better.
>>
>Losing your virginity to a single mother who refuses sex until you marry her.

I think this is the best option, robots, just think about it, we will get a wife, a family, even if it's not our son/daughter. Fuck I want this si bad..

>>34379870
Worst ever poll.

>A 10/10 female. Permanently locked in a chastity for life after.
This is the best option for us though..
>>
>>34379870
>trap is winning
Why so gay /r9k/?
>>
>>34378741
I perfer being a virgin over beta providing, being a fag or fucking a whale.
>>
>>34378906
>get into long term relationships with girls on your level.

I am not even 200lbs let alone 350 and i am not a single father
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.