[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your experience with Ecuadorian chicks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ecuadorianflag.png (10KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
ecuadorianflag.png
10KB, 255x170px
What is your experience with Ecuadorian chicks?
>>
bumping for Ecuadorian chicks
>>
I met one in highschool. She had bad periods.
>>
>>34379331
would you drink them if given the chance?
>>
>>34378688
Why are you asking that? I'm from there, btw..
>>
>>34379331
> highschool
Which country?
>>
>>34380079
I'm just curious, as someone who sees a lot of Ecuadorian qts on a regular basis
>>
>>34380150
Well, it depends, anon, it depends on you, If you're white, handsome, whatever, it's relative..

Just tell me your questions and I will respond.

Last summer a 15 yo girl from there liked me, but I guess that was because I am not in my country. I'm actully living in Europe for more than more 10 years and this summer I visited Ecuador so I guess they see me as a """foreign""", also I am kinda white, so..

All I have to say is if you're born in your country and they are from Ecuador, it's easy, but obviously we're robots m8, just remember that, in my case, KV.
>>
>>34380230
what European country are you living in? do the chicks there like you? Well, I know we're robots but you get the point
>>
>>34380246
Spain.

Well, if you ask if they ""like me"" here in Spain, I would say that most of times, no, because, you know, here there are spanish guys, spanish chads and all that shit, european guys to be exact. So as I said if you're spanish, for example and you're an average guy, well, it's kinda easy, they prefer an european guy instead an ecuadorian guy like me.

Last year I had like 3 girls who liked me. This girl from Ecuador when I visited the country, a girl from Barcelona and a girl from Finland and I am still virgin and never had a gf, just don't ask..

I don't know what will happen this year, but I just realized that I need to focus on myself and that's what I am doing, fuck them.
>>
im half ecuadorian, run while you can man ecuadorian chicks are crazy
>>
Protip: any country where the climate is such that women walk around in bikinis produces utter whores that shouldn't be associated with.
>>
>>34378688
Go for them.
>>
>>34380661
>half ecuadorian

explain that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.