[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that robots are disgusting hypocrites who'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1480229769440.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480229769440.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>tfw you realize that robots are disgusting hypocrites who'll talk about how much they despise roasties but in the end they'll be the ones orbiting attention whores and sending them money
It saddens me :( Goodnight sweet prince r9k
>>
File: 1481240954942-tg.png (466KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481240954942-tg.png
466KB, 405x600px
>>34378578
>implying all robots are orbitfags
>>
>>34378602
Most orbitfags are from r9k
>>
File: 1485147280280-r9k.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1485147280280-r9k.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>tfw never orbited

Feels good to not be a chump
>>
File: 1352681918983.jpg (14KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1352681918983.jpg
14KB, 500x318px
>>34378578
It's always been this way. I don't feel any empathy or even pity for the people here anymore. Everyone here deserves what they get. The people here lead bad, miserable lives because they are bad, miserable people.
>>
>>34378719
Well can't argue with that.
Oreganoooo
>>
File: r9k explained.png (59KB, 630x272px) Image search: [Google]
r9k explained.png
59KB, 630x272px
>>34378578
this maddens me the most
>>
>>34378578

Most humans end up being hypocrites at one time or another.
>>
>>34378578
Where do i meet these whores so I can start orbiting them and send them money?
>>
>>34378942
>become friends with a guy from /r9k/
>always complains about women, par for the course
>also always trying to hit on women, whining about how women won't message him back, talking about how he buys so much jewelry for women, how he's such a stud and has fucked so many women (but has no gf and all women are sluts), and how any woman who messages him better send him nudes (and then complains when they don't)
>block him and stop talking to him all-together.
I really don't think I've met anyone here that I actually like, they're all beta-orbiters and most of them would be as bad or worse than the average Chad if they had the chance. They'd still be bad people even if they were attractive.
>>
>>34378578
>Tfw just want a qt gril to watch kino with
>Tfw none are interested
>>
>>34378973
>be in r9k skype group
i know
>its reee and pepe memes for a few minutes
>someone adds roastie
>roastie adds normies
>beta orbiting ensues
>>
>>34378973
There are some kind robots out there, but they're rare and get rarer every day as more and more bait/troll threads as well as "ironic" shitposting happens.

The majority of threads were more about discussions, sharing greentexts (though often >tfwnogf or social ineptitude related), venting, and 1 or 2 "woman hate general" threads up most of the time, which helped getting most of the blind bitterness to be contained and gave a place to vent without shitting up the rest of the board.
It wasn't uncommon for robots to listen to a least some reason and different points of views/approaches, either. There were actual robots interested in self-improvement and trying to understand what seemed incomprehensible.

Nowadays instead we get /pol/ and Reddit overflow as well as other similar tier people whom found about /r9k1/ through media and other internet sites referring to /pol/ for the whole Trump/political drama., shitting everything up wherever they go.
The kind robot does still exist, but they're extremely rare finds among all the piles of shit.

Maybe it's just a generation thing, I don't know.
>>
>>34378719
Just because most orbiters are from here doesn't mean most people here would orbit
>>
>/r9k/ is one person maymay
>>
>>34380096
>women are one person maymay
>black people are one person maymay
Yet these maymays are perfectly acceptable on /r9k/.
All of those including yours,
>(straight) white men are one person maymay
>all left/right leaning people are one person maymay
and many more are ridiculous, yet sadly taken as absolutes by those who try to add some validity to their claims/views.

Seeing as a lot of threads and a lot of posting anons on this board love to use that same "all are one person" claim to discredit whole groups they're not part of, this one thread doing the same back towards most (vocal, non-lurking) robots seems not as tiring as aforementioned.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.