[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently asked a girl to be my girlfriend, and she said yes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: anime girl pepe.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl pepe.png
21KB, 640x640px
I recently asked a girl to be my girlfriend, and she said yes, but almost immediately i got a really tight feeling in my chest, and a weird gut feeling. Is this normal? It's been like a week and I still feel this way. I really like her, but it feels like my body doesn't.
>>
We don't know, now get off the board.
>>
Lovesickness is normal. It will go away when you adjust to her. Don't worry my man. Now heartbreak? That you do need to worry about. 10 months single here and I'm only beginning to feel ok. But you can't avoid that now. Don't worry, they say it gets easier each time. This woman is not your predestined future. The only moment that exists is now. Worry about now and not the future with regards to her. Good luck. Also, if you haven't had it yet, sex is great!
>>
>>34378498

You're nervous, you're prolly out of your comfort zone. The weird feeling is adrenaline, it's pent up energy so find a way to channel it.

Don't worry about it dude. The more worry, the more you'll psych yourself out. Then it'll be years later and you go to sleep wondering why the fuck you were so worried and uncomfortable, and why did you let something that could've been amazing just slip away because your brain can't accept good things for some fucking reason.

Sorry I went a little far anon, been there, done that, shit is miserable.
>>
"Tight feeling in chest + weird gut feeling"

That's called "adrenaline." Adrenaline causes faster heart rate and breathing, which might be felt as a tightness in the chest. It also reduces blood flow to the digestive tract, which might be causing the weird gut feeling.

When you see her, you feel anxiety, uncertainty, and an odd, visceral reaction? That sounds like love, anon. Congrats. Sorry it's not what you expected. Enjoy it. Work out, eat right, help her out, and say nice things to her. Let her get close enough to hurt you. Let things proceed naturally, and everything will be fine.
>>
>>34378650
Question:

You said it took 10 months to get over her. Were you in any relationships prior? Did you have any romantic encounters prior?
>>
File: 1484474640278.jpg (46KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
1484474640278.jpg
46KB, 640x422px
>>34378650
There is a cure for that and it's prevention. Why you fuckers bothering with women. Fuck me, find a craft or an artform and work at it, perfect it. Women are a waste of time perusing.

I never have, and look at me, Im alright.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.