[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody ever feel guilty of the bullying they did?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478235901034-r9k.jpg (71KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1478235901034-r9k.jpg
71KB, 365x363px
>be me
>back in 7th grade
>already near lowest pecking order
>knew all the other kids that were near my social rank
>there were about 2 kids who were even more socially shunned than me
>bully those kids to fit in
>works somewhat and get a friend shortly after
>either that or this guy was just trying to befriend the supposed "school shooter"
>gets to know me
>starts to defend me
>become more socially accepted as a result
>years later
>feel guilty as fuck
>one of the 2 kids I bullied became honor roll, accepted to college of choosing type kids
>the other failed high school
>was able to graduate myself
>always felt guilty for contributing to the bullying of the dropout

Moral of the story being, always advocate for the companionship of school shooter type kids, it might help someone one day.

So any of y'all feel guilty?
>>
I actually bullied this Jewish kid quite badly.
>>
I have some regrets about teasing some kids, but I never bullied near as much as I was bullied throughout school. I blame my parents and there turn the other cheek attitude they raised me with becaude I'm angry loser as a result
>>
I took advantage of this. When I started getting bullied in middle school I grew my hair out, started wearing all black, and listening to death metal on top volume on the bus where people liked to fuck with me. By the time I got to high school there were people going out of their ways to sit with me at lunch or invite me to things, even when they were visibly uncomfortable. Half way through high school I cut my hair short and started dressing like a hipster. Lost all the fear and most of the friends.
>>
It will not change your actions but feeling guilty is something...
>>
>>34378319
Tell me about this jewish kid
>>
>>34378319

But jews aren't people you shouldn't feel guilty anon <3
>>
>>34378306
Yes. What's worse is that it was all a result of emotional incontinence. I had pent up feelings of anger, anxiety, and fear and I took them out on the people around me when a situation convenient enough for me to arbitrarily decompress arrived.

I didn't actually want to hurt them or make them feel bad, so I wasn't being true to my intentions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.