[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots, What is the best way to kms?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1482620742233s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482620742233s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Hello robots,

What is the best way to kms?
>>
Depends what you mean by best.

Most effective method is jumping off something tall. General rule is 150ft over land or 250ft over water. More than 99% effective.

Next up is gunshot. Around 95% success. Don't be a fucking idiot and point it at your temple. Best possible scenario involves a shotgun directly to the brainstem (base of the neck) but this can be difficult to achieve alone.

After that is hanging, over 90% effective if done correctly, but people are bad at doing this effectively. People think this is a less messy way but they forget about how they shit themselves and dangle somewhere til the neighbors smell them.

Then there is the Helium exit bag that faggots around here love. If you can fill a room with an inert gas like that, you can trick your brain into not panicking about the lack of oxygen, and you basically get tired, go to sleep, and drift away. Hard to achieve in practice, and success rates are unknown. This is the same method by which carbon monoxide works, but that comes with the potential for violent nausea and flu-like symptoms, and permanent brain damage if you don't die.

Don't fucking use pills, that shit almost never works but it almost always ruins your organs.
>>
File: 1437872771447.jpg (585KB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
1437872771447.jpg
585KB, 1259x947px
>>34378156
Better idea:
Make it look like you've killed yourself. Then go do reckless, exciting, and often illegal things that your pussy ass wouldn't have had the balls to do normally.

Free examples:
- Hitchhike across Asia to Afghanistan, grow poppies with the locals and get high as fuck
- Go to Mexico and take part in some of that ultraviolence
- Rob a bank
-Buy a cheap motorcycle and recklessly endanger yourself on it across the country at 100 mph

If you die doing that, then you've succeeded in killing yourself.
If you don't, you'll be kind of a badass by that point, and may want to consider continuing to fuck shit up.
>>
Live, OP.

As in, stream it for all of us when you kill yourself, you'll be internet history.
>>
If you're American, suicide by cop.

Or a stop at your local railroad.
>>
File: 1483096053338s.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1483096053338s.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
>>34378277
Thanks for the help, Anon.

>Depends what you mean by best.
The most efficient way to suicide.
>>
File: 1483097343416s.jpg (2KB, 125x81px) Image search: [Google]
1483097343416s.jpg
2KB, 125x81px
>>34378419
I haven't thought of it that way, but that's not a bad idea. But then if I do kill myself, people will need a body for proof. If there is no evidence of a body, there will be questioning, and maybe I would still be alive.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.