[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you against the /b/e yourself mentality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe leaves Wojak behind.jpg (60KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe leaves Wojak behind.jpg
60KB, 684x960px
Why are you against the /b/e yourself mentality?
>>
>>34377310
Nothing. If your ugly that shit will only get you so far.
>>
>>34377310
That mentality made me get bullied in middle school.
I haven't been the same since.
>>
>>34377458
this

oitfgvb
>>
Because if I am "me" people will only give me weird looks and basically ignore me because they think I'm creepy and weird. Also my self image is so shattered that I don't have anything concrete to latch on to.

The most accurate version of "myself" doesn't want to be among people, but that is the very reason why I wake up at 6 am after 5 hours of sleep drenched in sweat and start panicing about my lonely existance and the fact that it seems to have no end.

People say to me that I just need to go to a bar and talk to people as if that is a way to happiness. I've done that, but as it turns out I feel much more comfortable being rejected.
>>
Because noone truly succeeds by "being themselves". Everyone who is successful lies to some extent. When successful people dole out the "be yourself" advice, they assume you'll be lying and thus succeed like them. The problem is us autistics are bad at lying. So we end up taking the advice at face value and acting socially inappropriate which makes us more ostracised. Better advice is "learn to lie".
>>
>>34377310
People that say "be yourself" don't realize that they can comfortably be themselves because they have a great personality or have other features that make up for it (for example attractiveness). If you don't have these self redeeming qualities, it's likely that acting like yourself will bring (more) misfortune/ no improvement to your life.
>>
>>34377310
Because every time I try to be myself, the cops are called.
>>
Why does pepe have a leather jacket, denim jeans, and a briefcase?
>>
>>34377310
I did it. I'm a complete freak but charming enough that most don't mind my fucked up sense of humour and odd traits.
>>
>>34377729
He is a successful adult.
>>
>>34377831
He obviously works a blue collar job, he doesnt need a briefcase you underage faggot
>>
because myself >>>my ego<<< hates itself so much that I can't expect people to like me
>>
Because I'm a racist pedophile
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.