[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diaper P.S.A.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Pepe's Cosmic Barrage.gif (445KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe's Cosmic Barrage.gif
445KB, 359x371px
Public Service Announcement:
There seems to be an influx of diaper faggotry at the moment, a brand of absolute faggotry that surpasses even traps level of assfuckery and cringiness. This is partially due to the fact that it commonly combines with the aforementioned traps, along with being absolutely cancerous on its own merit. I warn all lurkers and posters to beware Diaper-fags and to not fall pray to that meme, as it is a level of cringiness that sits on par with furries, and will make your abysmal chances at finding companionship drop even lower.
This is the end of the public service announcement, enjoy the free Pepe and complimentary music.
https://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE
>>
>>34376962
As a trap even I hate diaperfags
>>
File: diapers8.jpg (679KB, 3264x1836px)
diapers8.jpg
679KB, 3264x1836px
>>34376962
>will make your abysmal chances at finding companionship drop even lower.
There are many cute diaper boys out there looking for bfs
>>
>>34376962
The diaper thing is literally one autistic faggot spamming like ten threads. Mods can ban him for spam.
>>
Remember, while we don't like these things, normies hate them more.

A perfect example of the saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
. We can use the diaper fags to drive away normies, then get rid of them next.
>>
>>34378588
Everyone likes diapers
>>
>>34376962
Yeah its something normally you would just ignore

But its so fucked up that you have to stop and try to figure out what in the fuck is the end game to putting on a fucking diaper. I mean it just makes no fucking sense . I see the threads and I try really hard to imagine how I would get a boner in any situation where a diaper was involved.

Then I just come to the conclusion that its not worth my time trying to figure it out. Its fucking weird as shit and totally stupid
>>
>>34378633
>trying to turn the diaper into a sexual fetish.

You sound like some kind of normie. I wear for the convenience. I don't want get out of bed, and pause an episode of adventure time (or whatever Im watching) just because my body has some "basic human functions" to complete. With the diaper I can just pee or poopoo whenever I want, then dispose of it at my leisure.

stop being a slave to the toilet
>>
File: IMG_5588.jpg (59KB, 514x536px)
IMG_5588.jpg
59KB, 514x536px
>>34378988
>stop being a slave to the toilet
>>
File: Jt0ve05.png (358KB, 660x810px)
Jt0ve05.png
358KB, 660x810px
>>34378988
ITT: mad toilet slaves
>>
File: hachimakimirror.jpg (44KB, 720x460px)
hachimakimirror.jpg
44KB, 720x460px
>>34379354
>tfw no qt tattoo goth gf.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.