[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sdgfsgdwregw.jpg (165KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
sdgfsgdwregw.jpg
165KB, 490x700px
Femanon here and would like to share with you a Pearl of Wisdom subconsciously known to all women. I have just been fortunate enough for it to surface and manifest.

There is nothing more unattractive than a man who tries way too hard to be something he is not.

>just b urself xd

Say what you want, I don't blame you at all however the point still stands and a lot of women like me are turned off of men who just try way too hard...
>>
i'm not trying to get a gf
>>
That's good, because I don't try at all.
>>
so the opposite is true right? i should just not try at anything ever and just lay in bed all day and the bitches will come?
>>
really inspired vigorous musing
>>
but what if "JUST BE URSELF XDDD" means being a depressed asshole?? then what
>>
File: 1475947231879.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475947231879.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
>>34376544
>put "femanon" anywhere in post or title.
>get replies within 2 minutes.

every fuckin' time.
>>
>>34376544
"myself" is a reclusive, socially inept vidya addict who literally never takes initiative to meet new people and can only either shut down conversations by having nothing to say or drive the other person away by sperging about the topic. How the hell am I supposed to be myself?
>>
>>34376943
>thinking the "FEMANON" knows anything about the problems of being a male in our society.
>>
File: 1475198008619.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475198008619.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>inb4 this thread gets 250+ replies
saged and done
@34376544
no "(you)" for you
pic related is you op
>>
>>34376959

This is true, I do not know your struggles because I am not you nor can I relate because I am not a male.

I'm just trying to provide you with some insight, that's all. Maybe it will prove useful, maybe it won't, but the alternative is too remain ignorant so I suppose there's some sort of a necessity?

^.^

Don't fret, you'll find your one if you don't give up on her! One foot out the door is better than none!
>>
>>34377776

Oh come on, 1 off! For real!?

-.-
>>
>>34376544
>implying you can perceive the true nature of a person

you don't really want to know what a man is at the core, unfettered by culture and convention
especially if you're a nearby woman
>>
I think the point is that a fake version of "yourself" is incapable of growth, learning, and most importantly coming to terms with your flaws, even when everyone in your life might be an insecure piece of shit who exploits it to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>34377789
>>34376565
>>34376577
>>34376595
>>34376959

>>>/s4s/
They have a board for the retards
stop falling for bad b8 and ruining this board for others
>>
>>34377894
>coming to terms with your flaws
damn anon well put. won't ever be able to achieve the most powerful version of yourself if you're faking it.
>>
>>34377776

>Don't fret, you'll find your one if you don't give up on her!

I know you're either attention whoring or a LARPING trap but there is no girl for me. Girls just don't relate to me in beliefs.
I'm
>>34376959
>>34376806

>>34377911
yeah im bored so fuck it.
>>
>>34376544
>There is nothing more unattractive than a man who tries way too hard to be something he is not.
The problem is you have to start somewhere even if you suck to begin with.

If you ever have kids and one of them keeps playing shitty songs on the piano over and over or something, don't stop them, put in the ear plugs, otherwise you're a cunt.
>>
>>34376544
I really really really hope that someone will set you on fire
>>
>>34378123
Underrated post

OP is just another example of women making up imaginary "dealbreakers" so they can maintain their little shroud of le feminine mystique. Like "seriously guys picking a husband is a very careful process, you don't even understand"

Do some guys try too hard? Yes. But it's usually something innocuous like trying to be funny or comment on politics. The reality is that these guys are still light-hearted or socially-aware to SOME degree. And taken simply for what they are, these are GOOD qualities. Saying a small quip to put people at ease. Knowing what's going on in the world around you. But because the guys don't measure up to Steve Martin or Jon Stewart, or even the local Funny Chad or Political Chad, it's just a flat "UGH TRYING TOO HARD OMG STOP" to many women

Also men truly do age like wine. Women don't understand this. When they meet a guy on a stupid okcupid coffee date at age 24, they really think that guy is as funny/intelligent/whatever as he's ever going to be. They really think they're going to meet some worldly intellectual seafaring wise mountain man as a 24 year old. Surprise, it never happens. And every other guy? Just trying too hard.

tl;dr - women have stupid standards that aren't really based on anything
>>
You guys have to understand that the reason women say this is because all women want naturals.

The ideal man has to just 'get it' and be born dominant and attractive.

People in general care about results, they don't care about the process or the work that has been put into something.

Showing off your six pack makes panties drop but telling others how much time you spend working out kills the magic.

So whenever you are improving yourself, whenever you are achieving something, you have to pretend to do it effortlessly. (not in the obvious 'I never studied for the test but aced it way'.

So shut up because once a 'woman' like OP find out about your personal journey they will react like they were fooled.
>>
>>34378460
>stupid standards

?????????????

I am literally telling people to just be themselves...and to try push the notion that I'm trying myself to push some sort of a "dealbreaker" is ridiculous. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what I know for a fact is not sexy at all. I'll tell you why it's not sexy at all.

If you're obviously trying to be somebody you're not, you're glowing in insecurity and it's not sexy. You are not shrouded in confidence, instead the pedestal you have placed me upon has transcended into the physical plane. It's laughable and it's embarrassing and frankly you're probably the center of gossip.

Absolute sperganon.
>>
>>34378559
>you're probably the center of gossip
oops you've revealed yourself to be a woman who spends her social time talking down about people
>>
>>34378664
all women are gossiping social climbers and should be put down at once
>>
>>34378559
You are telling people to not make any effort to improve themselves and make changes in their lives because you adhere to some crude, made-up ideal that the only traits and attributes you deem worthy are those that are already inherent to a person. The problem is that a lot of things that are considered to be attractive can be learned, trained and otherwise acquired.

The way of thinking you reflect is pretty vile but it is shared by the vast majority of women, after all you don't want to find out that your crush used to be a loser and just now 'pretends' to be a cool person.
>>
>here are my findings on why you should give me a pity fuck, you can't argue with raw data
>>
What kind of retarded shit is this? Being myself is the problem, I expect girls to be as autistic as me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.