[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw my oneitis told all her friends about my embarrassing fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 24.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
47KB, 650x773px
>Tfw my oneitis told all her friends about my embarrassing fetish
>>
>>34376336
Why the fuck does anyone know about your fetish in the first place?
>>
>>34376336

What is it? Please tell us!
>>
>>34376336

Were any of them interested in it?

You'll never know, unless you tell people.
>>
File: sad_spurdo.png (12KB, 569x423px)
sad_spurdo.png
12KB, 569x423px
>>34376365
I made the mistake of trusting a woman
>>
File: 1482727239382.jpg (64KB, 720x960px)
1482727239382.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
>>34376370
I think they were all disgusted by it.

>>34376368
Diapers
>>
>>34376386
We all make that mistake at least once.
>>
I've had a fetish for women who self-harm since I 14, never told anyone or acted on it (besides /b/'s mentally ill attention whores, god I miss those days)
>>
>>34376413
IKNTF why do diapers have to be so hot

this is why I never told my girlfriend in high school I was into diapers. I knew she was a spiteful whore and when we broke up she did everything to ruin me, if she knew I get off to diapers it would have been all over

I did tell a lesbian friend of mine though because she is a trustworthy person, even for a woman
>>
>>34376413

Who with diapers? The girl? You? Both?
>>
>>34376498
I would prefer if both were wearing but it doesn't matter to me aslong as someone is wearing
>>
>>34376447
She didn't seem like someone who would purposely share my secrets. She didn't really judge me too hard when I first told her, I even called her mommy for a while and she didn't mind.
>>
Beta males being rooted out by nature as it should be.

Nothing wrong here. Sorry OP, just how the natural order is, the sooner you realize your place as a beta failure the better.
>>
>>34376616

Damn dude. If you share fetishes on that level, you better be deeply intimate or else you can assume it is going to be circulated. I mean, what is hapening anyway? How are they reacting?
>>
>>34376702
Oh, she doesn't have e the fetish only me.
>>
>>34376336
>having contact with your oneitis

kys normie
>>
>>34376737

I know she doesn't. I'm asking, how are her friends reacting? Are they making fun of you, a few teases, etc?
>>
You can't trust a woman with any secrets until you've finished inside her raw.
>>
>>34376762
All her friends were my friends. She the "I don't hang out with girls too much drama" person. My best friend ended up stealing her from me and he threatened me to tell more people (after she told him my fetish)

>>34376699
Pic related
>>
>>34376832
So she's a whore, basically, is what you're saying

Save yourself the trouble and kick her ass to the curb.
>>
File: 2631.png (160KB, 2560x533px)
2631.png
160KB, 2560x533px
Part of the message from my old "best" friend (her current bf)
>>
>>34376413
>diapers
you've fucked up my man
that's one you keep to yourself, no matter what
t. fellow diaper fetishist
>>
>>34376887
how old are you, anon?

origami originality goddamn this useless shit
>>
>>34376418
>tfw never made that mistake
who else too smart to trust females?
>>
Also dubs or 0 decides how I respond
>>
>>34376938
We all graduated high school last year, I've been friends with the guy since middle school and the girl since last year.
>>
>>34376976
yeah, sounds about right
they've probably never encountered such a niche fetish irl before, and don't understand it and can no longer look at you the same
their lashing out at you is as much a defense mechanism as it is genuine feelings of disgust

in the future, you should try and get your partner to expose her fetishes first, so you can get an idea at how open they might be to yours
>>
OP you know what you have to do now. You save up your used diapers for a month, and you throw them all at her house. If she wants to talk about your fetish, then she'll have something to talk about now.
>>
>>34376336
What is it m8?
Also now you have to get some dirt on her
>>
>>34377136
He likes scat, obviously, which is the most disgusting fetish ever
>>
>>34376948
>She has an anime picture
>She asked a stupid question like 'Who' about a 4chan user
Is she retarded, bros?
>>
>>34377154
I don't like scat by itself, only when it involves diapers.

>>34377057
Yea that kinda makes sense, I know I would be weirded out if I never knew the fetish existed
>>
>>34377136

by "get dirt on her" I mean poop on her
>>
>>34376948
Your go to response should be "Bitch, am I supposed to know his name?"
>>
>>34377210
Sorry, me and her exchanged a few messages after that so I can't respond now. I should of waited I didn't know if anyone was gonna respond
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.