[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/UG/ Ugly General /UG/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1484367451860.jpg (27KB, 318x370px) Image search: [Google]
1484367451860.jpg
27KB, 318x370px
> Randomly take a few selfies
>Cringe
>Feel like crying

who else /ugly/?

I'm so ugly Normies actually take the time out of their day to call me out on how ugly I look, I hate Normies with a passion. Why can't we all be ugly?
>>
>>34376319
>Why can't we all be ugly?

I'd rather have everyone be attractive desu.
>tfw reality
>>
>>34376966
And when everyone is super... No one will be
>>
>>34376319
post your picture op dont be a pussy
>>
people who take selfies are fucking too in love with themselves
>>
>>34377048
so? then attractive is normal. I don't see anything wrong with that
>>
I'm going to be seeing a surgeon on Thursday to ask if it is a reasonable idea to redo my jaw surgery. I had it 10 years ago and I'm just barely "normal ugly" now. After another surgery plus getting my hairline fixed (forehead reduction) I could become average looking.

It would be my greatest dream come true.

I hate being ugly.
>>
>>34377335
If everyone is attractive and perfect, then there will be no reference for beauty and it won't be able to be appreciated
>>
>>34377406
then just make it so that everyone has complete control over their appearance. people have preferences and will be different.
also, genderswap and futa and other such lewd things should be possible
>>
>>34377406
prove it fucker
>>
>>34376319
>Randomly take a few selfies
holy fuck how normal are you faggot
>>
>>34376319
>normal picture looks like a mugshot
>>
>>34377406
I would rather have no negatives and positives than have negatives while others enjoy the positives
>>
>>34376319
I don't know why I bother, since every time I post this I get ignored, but here we go again. Charisma has very little to do with looks, robots. I'm fat, ugly, hairy, and destitute. And I smoke a pipe and wear a fucking *fedora*. And yet I get hit on all the time by women half my age whom my friends regard as way out of my league. Why? Because I'm confident, carry myself well, and have developed my own personal style. The key, robots, is to stop trying to compete with physically attractive people; you can't. Instead, remove any context by which people can compare you to them. Be daring in how you dress and don't be afraid to stand out. People will be forced to judge you on your own terms.

Of course, this means you'll have to stop being such relentlessly negative, sour, unpleasant little toads, and that's where the real challenge will be for you lot. It's not because you're ugly outside that people avoid you; it's become you're ugly *inside*.
>>
>>34379848
This is the equivalent of
>lmao just be urself XD
In terms of advice.

Uggo reporting in OP. I have a deviated septum, am obese, hairy, small dick, looks like my hair is starting to fall and I'm only 20.
>>
>>34379912
I'd bet heavily I'm less attractive than you. Why is it, then, that I have young, pretty campus co-eds flirting with me all the time? And no, "b urself" is not what I wrote, though I have no doubt that's what you got from it when seen through the film of your cognitive distortions. My advice was to be sufficiently unique that people have no context for judging you and are forced to judge you solely on your own merit.
>>
What if I feel ugly all the time, but guys always tell me I'm pretty? And my bf says I'm the hottest girl.
>>
>>34379946
You probably degrade yourself to get that kind of attention from them
Some of us still have dignity
>>
>>34379946
i know the confidence meme is real.

but how can one gain confidence when he looks like utter shit has a deformed / asymetrical face and is stuttering like hell?

any tips ?
>>
>>34379987
Degrade myself? What the hell? Do you even know how charisma works? See, THIS is why no one gives you a second look. Confidence is attractive. If you want attention, putting yourself down and acting like a miserable, wet blanket is exactly the way NOT to do it.
>>
>>34379946
I did not write that your advice was "b urself" explicitly, it's the equivalent in terms of weight of message and practicality in applying it to real world situations. Similarly to "just do it bro XDDD".

>co-eds constantly approach you
>which means you either go to places such as uni campuses where co eds frequent or attend said uni

Sorry bub the salty spitoon is for the toughest memers only. You'll have to go back to weenie hut reddit.
>>
>>34380006
Being *really* ugly can be its own advantage. There are tons of celebrities who are famous for being ugly, people like Michael Berryman, DJ Qualls, Clint Howard, Marty Feldman, and Iggy Pop, and none of them have (or had) any trouble finding love. The key is to have something to offer other than being ugly. For instance, I'm an excellent conversationalist and storyteller. I can keep people's rapt attention, so much so that I hosted two different radio shows. You can be funny or passionate or any number of other traits, as long as you're capable of capturing people's attention.

>>34380013
I'm a community organizer, so I spend a lot of time around young activists.
>>
>>34380065
>hosted 2 different radio shows

Fuck off why are you here.
>>
I'm not really offensive looking. Just not very attractive. My body is okay, though.
>>
>>34380095
Because I'm a robot just like you. I have severe and untreatable clinical depression which causes me to lose entire months, sometimes. I have social anxiety so bad that I've fainted more than once in crowded supermarkets. The difference is that I've never let my autistic powerlevel stop me from doing the things I wanted to do. Every time I sat down at the mic to host my shows, I'd pop a cold sweat and my hands would start trembling. Every. Single. Time. But I gritted my teeth and powered through it because it's something I wanted to do.
>>
>>34376319
I'm so ugly. I accidentally opened the selfie cam, then remembered why I'm such a lonely loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (314KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314KB, 600x453px
>this thread
Are you all in high school?
>>
>>34381400
Front facing cameras were a mistake, I don't understand how other people can possible look normal through them but I look like a monster.
>>
I'm gonna nuke the fuck out of my face, I don't even care.

On the agender:
>eyebrow lift
>rhinoplasty
>jaw surgery
>cheek implants
>eye circle removal
>(maybe) lip injections
>eyebrow hair implant
>butt job
>labiaplasty (hated my genitals long before I came here)

I still will probably look like shit after all this but, oh well!
>>
I might've been passable looking but I never went to an orthodontist and now have an open bite with a notably receded chin. Not really into my looks enough to think getting the surgery for it is worth it though.
>>
>>34381821
you'll look like igor bogdanov afterwards
>>
>>34379946
You are lying though.
>>
>>34379946
You might be fat, maybe your short, narrow shoulders- but you have a nice face.
A person with a deformed face always looks like a cruel freak in the eyes of normies and they never trust us.
>>
>>34379946

Who would do such a thing

Just come on the internet and lie
>>
>Haven't brushed teeth in over a week
>Can smell it when I talk
Gross, desu.
>>
>>34379946
>I'd bet heavily I'm less attractive than you. Why is it, then, that I have young, pretty campus co-eds flirting with me all the time? And no, "b urself" is not what I wrote, though I have no doubt that's what you got from it when seen through the film of your cognitive distortions. My advice was to be sufficiently unique that people have no context for judging you and are forced to judge you solely on your own merit.

mute_bl0x
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.