[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Busty Female Friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Don't Give In 2000 Man.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Give In 2000 Man.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
How far have you gotten with your busty female friend?

-sent you lewd pics?
-lets you stare at her breasts/cleavage?
-lets you touch her breasts?
-gone skinny dipping with her?
-took a shower with her?
-gone hot tubbing naked with her?
-slept topless next to you and allowed you to grope her?
>>
>>34375141
She's let me "massage" her breasts (platonically) before she started feeling guilty for letting me do it when she has a boyfriend of multiple years
>>
>>34375141
She shoved them in my face and I motorboats them and suck her nippelles lol

Please no judging was one of my great successes in life
>>
>>34375141
She's my gf and I fuck her whenever I see her
>>
>>34375201

Friendly breast massages are great. Nothing wrong with a woman letting another man massage her breasts.
>>
>>34375141
>your busty female friend
>your female friend
>your friend
What board are you on again?
>>
fingered her and sent me a tit pic once desu
>>
>>34375141
She is my gf, and I get to do a lot of things to her
>>
>>34376306
They were like, Hitomi Tanaka size, and she wasn't fat. She turned out pretty psycho tho, tbqhwy
>>
>>34375141
I came inside her mouth. Yes she's fat.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481873715783.jpg (13KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481873715783.jpg
13KB, 400x306px
We went on a friendly date the Day after the Bataclan attack. Brought flowers to the memoial site etc
We drank a Cup of coffee on a talked, had a good Time. She wasnt thicc, Just pretty chubby with big watertits. The whole Time she implied she wanted to go to prom with me, probably because everyone Else pretty much already had a partner.
I didnt realize that, and at the ending of the "date" I asked If her friend had a partner and that I liked her friend.

She went quiet after this, Even though she was a Happy talkative person.
Havent really talked to here much after that
>>
>>34376576
DCTTEIEH
what does it mean anon
>>
>be senior in HS
>always walked home from school
>this sophmore girl with pretty big tits walked the same way i did
>eventually starts talking to me
>always teased me about being a loner and how i didnt have a gf
>afterwards she got more touchy with me
>for some reason had a thing with my nipples and would always ask if she could see them
>would always flick my nipples
>one day get really annoyed and tell her "you wouldnt like it if i touched your boobs"
>she just laughs and says "i wouldn't care"
>get annoyed so i reach out to grab her tits
>was expecting her to cover her chest or swat my hands away
>instead she just stands still and i end up fully grabbing her tits
>take my hands away really fast and feel embarrassed
>she just laughs and says "see!"
>walk away really fast spilling a bunch of spaghetti
>>
Most I've ever done was feel her boobs over her shirt. I've never seen bare breasts before. I've been touched bare breasts before.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 3-9.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3-9.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34376916
story of my life
>be junior in high school
>not ugly but a total sperg
>couldve lost my virginity many times but would go turbo tard mode and choke on my words and find ways to deescalate the situation to stop the anxiety and tardness
>>
It's a "laying down with your busty female friend and she catches you staring at her cleavage and she says it's okay so you stare at it for the next 10 minutes as you two talk about life" episode
>>
Fucked her in the ass raw and came inside. Pissed in her cunt. Beaten her into ptsd. My busty ex counts right?
>>
>>34375141
Engaged to her and regularly abuse her titties.
>>
>>34378005
>>34379377
Only real nigger in here
Surprised you lot cant fuck a whoore they are super easy specially massachuttes women.
The give it up for anyone the cunts.
>>
>>34379444

Don't want to fuck a whore, want to entrap another mentally ill fembot in my filthy apartment and beat and use her sexually until she has a breakdown again.
>>
>dog lies his head on my chest
>mfw this is the closest I will get to a boy touching my boob
>>
>>34379965
Are you fat or ugly?
>>
she let me fondle her boobs over her uniform, we had school uniforms in middle school. C cups :D
I let her touch my dick over my pants too.
>>
>>34379984
Neither. Crippling depression and anxiety.
>>
>>34375141
I let her try on my glasses and she ended up playing keep-away with them to tease me. I make a grab for them, she moves her hand out of the way and I end up getting a handful of boob. I immediately dropped my spaghetti, went bright red and apologised, but she laughed it off and said my reaction was cute.
>>
NEVER SEEN A TITTY
>>
>>34380114
It's cool, I'll touch your boobs anyway

That's it though, it's not leading anywhere because I don't care about sex
>>
>>34379965
please be my gf anon
I want to lie my head on your chest too
>>
>>34380237
>straight people picking anything but obese woman

Better than being a literal cuck, not being able to have sex or masturbate for the rest of your life, or being burned alive. If you are gay though then yeah the trap is best option.
>>
>>34375141
> -sent you lewd pics?
Seductive but not lewd
> -lets you stare at her breasts/cleavage ?
Yes
> -lets you touch her breasts?
Will, next time we meet
> -gone skinny dipping with her?
Will, next time we meet
> -took a shower with her?
Will, next time we meet
> -gone hot tubbing naked with her?
Will, next time we meet
> -slept topless next to you and
Will, next time we meet
> allowed you to grope her?
Will, next time we meet

3 more weeks. Can't wait.
>>
>>34380229
I never know if you guys are being serious when you say this... Are you here for boob benefits or do you really want to date a girl with anxiety and depression?
>>
>>34380302
I don't want you to be my gf or anything but wanna watch old school films with me?
>>
>>34380302
We could be FwBs.
>>
>>34380369
>>34380405
I knew it was too good to be true. Guess I'll stay single then
>>
>>34380421
Wtf? I'm not even the anon that said be my gf, he probably has crippling social anxiety
>>
>>34375141
No, I fucking wish she would though. I love big tiddy.
>>
>>34380302
Nice bait,but yes I`d date any girl that wants to date me. I`m on fucking /r9k/. Not much in the way of standards or expectations in me.
>>
>>34381120
Often on /r9k/ this means "as long as she is not fat and is a virgin".
>>
>>34380302
Tits?
Tits
Yeah tits
>>
>>34376576
>I asked If her friend had a partner and that I liked her friend.
>She went quiet after this

Ouch.
>>
We've drifted apart over the years but she gave birth to my child about 6 years ago. My teen years were hell with those ridiculous lumps on her chest. Trying to just hang out with my best friend and not think about how badly I wanted her to smother me with her knockers.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.