[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Identify

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
Can any of you bros figure out what the FUCK is wrong with this girl? My best guess is inbreeding
>>
>what the FUCK is wrong with this girl

She's from Georgia. Next question.
>>
File: autismspeaks.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
autismspeaks.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>igor has a job and you don't
>>
>Loves: God
he doesn't love you back sweetheart
>>
Featle Alchohol Syndndrome or Fraigile X. Why? Are you thinking of fucking her? Don't worry she wont remember,
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (81KB, 515x582px)
IMG_0207.jpg
81KB, 515x582px
>tinder account
>"hurr fuck me, chad! fuck me, chad!"

It's absolutely disgusting to see how entitled she is. Is she cognizant of how off-puting her face is?
Atleast we robots have enough decency to hole ourselves off from the normie-world instead of subjecting others to eye torture.
>>
>>34374921

>her inbox is full anyway
>she won't settle for less than a 8/10
>>
>>34375049
>Featle Alchohol Syndndrome or Fraigile X
There is so much wrong with this post
>>
>>34374921
URUK!!!
>>
>>34375567
GRAVEWALKER
>>
>>34374921
please swipe right anon
or superlike
I really want to see this
>>
>>34374921
>Gordon State College
>Barnesville, Georgia
>the south
mystery solved
>>
Somebody call that girl who fucked the downy kid in that other thread, I think I found a girl she can experiment with.
>>
>>34375547
There is nothing wrong with this post m8 unless you're talking up the ass or down the cunt. As far as I'm concerned you're a great fucking bunch of pissfaps conectected like a sprinkler.
>>
>>34376339
it was the spelling of the disorders, dumbass, not that anon was pointing out the likelihoods of her having them
>>
>>34374921

Crouzon Syndrome

It is an autosomal dominant genetic disorder also known as branchial arch syndrome.

This syndrome is caused by a mutation in the fibroblast growth factor receptor II, located on chromosome 10.

Incidence of Crouzon syndrome is currently estimated to occur in 1.6 out of every 100,000 people. It tends to run in families, specifically those practicing consanguinity.

For reasons that are not entirely clear, most Crouzon patients also have noticeably shorter humerus and femur bones relative to the rest of their bodies than members of the general population. A small percentage of Crouzon patients also have what is called "Type II" Crouzon syndrome, distinguished by partial syndactyly.

If treated with surgery while still very young, a person with Crouzon Syndrome, can be expected to live a normal lifespan, depending upon the severity of any neruological impairment most Crouzon Syndrome patients may need only minor assistance to function independently as adults.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.