[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women have any redeeming qualities outside of being warm,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: output2.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
output2.webm
1MB, 960x540px
Do women have any redeeming qualities outside of being warm, wet holes for men to stick their dicks into? They literally serve no other purpose in life
>>
Are you jealous you don't even have that much to offer anon?
>>
>>34374795
>tfw fat ugly-bodied dudes can bang bitches and you don't even get hugs even though you have a visible six pack
>>
>>34374795
women who become men can be good people.
>>
>>34374795
No.

>>34375148
You're trying too hard. That, or you're not making proper advances on the women that are interested in you. Stop being autismo.
>>
>>34375204
Nah, I was joking -- I know the reason I've never had sex is because I've never tried: I went to class and retreated to my place to be alone while in college and now I just go to work and go home to be alone all day. I have zero opportunities to interact with people and online dating disgusts me.
I guess I'm fine with pictures of cute anime girls showing their cute feet.
>>
>>34374795
they're something to hold and cuddle with
>>
>>34375371
Oh just go on tinder you flump. You'll get over all that meme patrician stuff once you have sex. You'll see its not a big deal
>>
>>34374795
>>34375148

How is that fat ass fucking that hot girl? Not fair.

But to answer you question they're still good at taking care of kids and doing things sometimes. Sometimes. That's the most non-cynical answer I can give without saying "nope, they're completely useless".
>>
>>34375866
I'll need to fix my phimosis first.
Also, don't people 30 years and older have a limited number of swipes per day or something? Is it okay to lie about your age?
>>
have fun reproducing xoxo
>>
>>34375929
She is a prostitute.
>>
>>34374795
All people are absolute trash. You focus on how shitty women are because you're straight, but guys are just as fucking worthless and retarded.
>>
>>34375950
No idea mate. Never used it. All my autistic friends have had good luck with it though. I'd recommend just lowering your standards on there to get experience. You'll feel more confident afterwards and you can work your way up. Look up some beginner routines.
>>
>>34376056
t. useless roastie cunt
>>
No, because boipucci is better anyway. They have no redeeming qualities
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>34375148
are you morons actually even entertaining the possibility that she is not a prostitute?
>>
thats like saying do dogs have any redeeming qualities other than being cute and fuzzy?

>muh work dogs

Have fun "working" with a golden lab.

Treat women well but remember that they are just women. Just like you should never let the dog run the house, keep your bitch on a leech.
>>
>>34374795
They're soft and smell nice and make me feel happy and warm on the inside.
>>
>>34377579
Except shes not you retard. She's a camwhore and thats her bf
>>
>>34375371
>feet

Mentally ill men usually don't get that many dates
>>
>>34374795
I know my only purpose in life is to be a man's cock sleeve and to pleasure him whenever he wants. Thank you for reminding me of my only purpose in life, OP.
>>
I like to think I have some other interesting qualities. I like being nice to people, for example.
I am crazy though so I guess that's a negative.
>>
>>34374795
if a woman does not love or care for you in anyway then yes there is no point to having them in your life.
>>
>>34377648
This desu.

>tfw no gf to cuddle and feel complete with.
>>
>>34375866
I've had sex, and yeah it's no big deal. It's not worth going out and trying to get laid desu
>>
>>34380190
I haven't even had sex mate. I was just lying to try and motivate anon. I'm completely apathetic towards sex.
>>
>>34375148
>it's only about looks!
And that's why you're alone.
>>
File: 1480359904006.png (528KB, 749x514px) Image search: [Google]
1480359904006.png
528KB, 749x514px
>>34374795
>Thinks all women are lukewarm sex dolls
>Ponders why he is forever alone
Just because majority of women embrace the role of a skank mooch doesn't mean all women are like that, there are some women that have dignity and who don't jump from dick to dick
most likely those women are married, horribly disfigured, morbidly obese or shut-ins that avoid the sun
Their purpose is supposed to be a partner for you can experience life with and share your thoughts to, bettering each other in the progress as you explore their way of seeing things while sharing your own
But in truth society has made it that men are pack mules and women are leeches with tits, men are interested in something to stick their dick in and women are interested in someone giving them life free of responsibility and worries
>redeeming qualities
They are of opposite gender and can help you understand your feminine side (no twisted trap bullshit, emotions etc) and you can help them understand logic and duty and both sides can grow in the process

do modern single women above age of 20 have any redeeming qualities? most likely not
do you "deserve" a woman that has? not with your attitude problems and complexes
>>
>>34376587
but she's right tho
>>
>>34374795
>>34374795
>>34374795
moreee. how can a fat slob fuck that cutie grill?
>>
>>34381126
why do robots call all women whores and don't recognize an actual whore?
>>
>>34381188
i've seen lots of couples like them, its not a strange thing.
>>
File: kMy4TMI.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
kMy4TMI.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>34380751
Spotted the beta wight knight.
Faggot, off yourself.
Disgustin piece of shit.
>>
>>34381188
Are you saying you were there on Reddit and she's a rosititute?
>>
>>34381126
They want to fuck someone that looks like their dad.
>>
File: 1484884950951.jpg (60KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
1484884950951.jpg
60KB, 614x642px
>>34375950
All users have a limited number of swipes per day, unless you get tinder plus.

If you want to lie about your age you have to change it on Facebook.
>>
>>34374795
No, they dont
Theyre pretty useless
>>
File: 12325435643.jpg (45KB, 511x498px) Image search: [Google]
12325435643.jpg
45KB, 511x498px
>>34374795
Litrelly the only reason women are lusted after, is for the holes. No exceptions, if they stopped giving out them holes no man would want them and would toss them to the side.

Relationships are nothing more then easy sex for the man. He can go out, have fun, try fuck another bitch and if he fails he always knows he has that dumb cunt at home who will spread when asked.
>>
Yes.
Some women are lovely people,
>>
>>34380751
>do modern single women above age of 20 have any redeeming qualities? most likely not
>do you "deserve" a woman that has? not with your attitude problems and complexes

>if you acknowledge that the majority of modern women have no redeeming qualities, you don't deserve a girl with redeeming qualities
>>
>>34374795
When you hold one, it feels like everything is right in the world.
>>
>>34381604
The only ones I've ever seen were 2D.
>>
>>34374795
Do men have any redeeming qualities outside of being manual labor drones for women to use as walking ATMs? They literally serve no other purpose in life.
>>
>>34381879
Men have achieved literally every conceivable useful invention.

What have women done except provide dick holes for those men?
>>
File: Leech.png (84KB, 643x436px) Image search: [Google]
Leech.png
84KB, 643x436px
>>34377611
>keep your bitch on a leech
I don't see what lamprey have to do with this.
>>
>>34376587

>>34376056 is right. It's easy to be misogynistic online. Don't get me wrong, a lot of women, especially western women, are immoral degenerate sluts, but men are really no better either. When I feel myself getting a misogynistic streak going in me, I am reminded of all the times other guys have harmed me and I snap right out of it. Men are not better than women.
>>
>>34374795

I am in MUCH better shape than that guy. I go to the gym and I am body-builder tier at this point. Why does he get to fuck a young blonde slut on camera and women look at me with disdain?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.