[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483381350496.jpg (46KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483381350496.jpg
46KB, 600x601px
So I got an arranged marriage to a pretty hot girl, was a virgin and everything but she's a fucking gold digger, doesn't love me at all one bit I can see it in her eyes.

She only let's me fuck her in the vagina in one position, no blowjobs, no cowgirl, no foreplay, nothing.

Of course any man would get frustrated at this... so I did something I thought I'd never do, started cheating on her with some fuckbuddies I have.

She found out, told her entire family. My family hates my guts now.

feels bad man
>>
>>34373858
Good job idiot now she has a perfectly socially acceptable excuse to take you for everything you own
>>
>>34373858
>arranged marriage
What the fuck are you, some kind of Indian or some shit?
>>
>>34373858
You're telling me you couldn't make her do any position you wanted? She already got sold off to you. Couldn't you say "no bitch we're doing it THIS way" without the police or her family caring?
>>
>>34373888
ew no
Middle eastern

>>34373951
muslims are prude, I'm already killing myself over faking to be muslim

she literally comes from a village back home
only reason I had to marry this bitch was because my dad and her dad were friends

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34373888
yeah, this guy is a punjabeee motherfucker
>>
>>34373858
you'll lose everything you own now
hahahahahahhaha
>>
>>34373858
Fuck it, tell them that she was a shitty lay and that you hate your family for picking someone that just lays like a log during sex
>>
>>34374072
):

I'm considering going through with a divorce and just changing my name and moving to another state and starting over. I'll miss my parents but this is entirely their fault and on them.

I don't think she can take anything of mine since we don't have kids yet.
>>
File: 2Z1hazS.png (492KB, 824x550px) Image search: [Google]
2Z1hazS.png
492KB, 824x550px
>>34374116
>I don't think she can take anything of mine since we don't have kids yet.
Lawyers of the free world would like to have a word with you about that lmao
>>
>>34374116
>She can't do anything, we dont have kids
>Implying that matters here.

You're fucked kiddo, welcome to the west :^)
>>
>>34374148
>>34374389
don't think she can take anything of mine at all actually, she's not even a citizen yet so if I divorce her, she has to go back
>>
>tfw will never sit down and smoke a cigarette with the grill in that pic without saying a word and then get up and never see each other again
>>
>>34373858
She clearly wanted to be a dom.
>>
File: IMG_4180.jpg (134KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4180.jpg
134KB, 750x747px
>>34374449
do it
orangutan comment
>>
What do you call that style of boots? Where the top is all sort of loose and floppy
>>
>>34373858
>arranged marriage
>doesn't love me at all one bit I can see it in her eyes
Shocker
>>
move back to your mudshit country so that you don't have to worry about her divorcing you, and teach her to be a good wife.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.