[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music you didn't like as a kid, but now appreciate as an adult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mu blanket.jpg (405KB, 1071x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mu blanket.jpg
405KB, 1071x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nagI_slIviA

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
>>
So you actually grew into shit taste? That's impressive.
>>
>didn't like as a kid
>MPP

holy shit how young are you kek
>>
>>34373697
Kekd fpbp niggerd
>>
>>34373710

>Merriweather Post Pavillion was 6 years ago

13+6 = 19
12+6= 18

Old enough to post on 4chan
>>
>>34373904
the age to post on 4chan should be changed to 21
>>
File: album-cover.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
album-cover.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
I never used to like this album, now I realize it's Pink Floyd's best album, and one of the best albums period.
>>
>>34373904

no wait. It was 8 years ago.

You can be a legit kid when MPP was released then be old enough to post on 4chan.

>listen to MPP when you're 10
>talk about it on /mu/ 8 years later
>>
>>34373669
>>34373669
Literally reggea.

I don't even know what changed. I did have a DUDE WEED phase in junior and senior year, but even now, as a non WEEDster, I just can't stop enjoying it.
>>
>>34373904
>>34373929
Newfags won't know this, but there was a brief period (like a few days) where SFW boards allowed users 13 years or older to post. /mu/ had a thread where a lot of its users and most of its tripfags admitted to being 14.
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel

It's actually nice when you read into the lyrics and context.
>>
>>34373669
>>34376156
Literally just started listening to both of these bands yesterday.
>>
All my father's new wave and synthpop he listened to. I never used to like New Order, The Pet Shop Boys, The Cure and all the other english bands. Now i enjoy it.
(The Pet Shop Boys were my favourite band for around 3 years when i was younger and had grown to like it).
>>
Some say it's better to listen to music late at night after you've done your chores and aren't expecting anyone to knock on your door for any reason. Put on headphones and listen to music while you're tired and want to sleep. You feel more zen and the
>>
>>34373957
My dad would play this in the car when I was younger and I would always complain. Then once I got older I took the time to really listen to it and loved it.
>>
>>34373669

I thought Morissey was a whiny faggot bitch when I was a kid. Now I'm bisexual and own every Smiths album and most of his solo works.
>>
>>34373669
I can't think of anything I didn't like as a kid that I like now, but I can think of plenty of music I liked then that I don't like now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.